• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife went out and got laid!

• Thread starterChiDog
  • Start date
We go back to his place. I wander into his kitchen to get some drinks while they go to the couch. At first he sits, and she drapes her hot thighs across him. I come and sit in the recliner next to the couch, hand out drinks, and we engage in some small talk.

They kiss a bit here and there. I try to look disinterested, and sort of look away. She eventually gets aggressive, as she always does, and straddles him, and starts making out hard. Her short skirt rides way up her thighs, and he starts reaching. I sort of pretend to be sleepy, and definitely disinterested, while stealing a peak here and there. Damn, I'm wanting to just stare and soak it in.

He keeps asking her if it's really OK to do this in front of me, keeps asking her to go to his room. She keeps him on the couch.

Their hands wander some more while they make out. I go to the bathroom and stay there for a long time, letting them move it along without me. I keep the bathroom door cracked open so I can hear, but I can't see them.

Eventually I hear some great moans from her. Turns out while I was gone he pushed her panties aside and swiped his tongue across her clit a few times, but not as much as she would want.

I walk back down the hall quietly but go to the kitchen and get another drink. I stay there to give him some space. Clearly he's goin' for it, and I'm dying to peak around the corner, but I don't.

All the sudden he stands up and comes around the corner, with her in his arms, and her legs wrapped around his back, like she was staddling him on the couch and he just stood up. When I left the living room for the bathroom she was wearing a long sweater dress. Now she's only wearing panties.

They laugh and she tells me they're going to his room. I stay in the kitchen. I notice that I can see into his bedroom from the kitchen. They walk in and he shuts the door, which I was afraid of. Was even more afraid he'd lock it. It would still be hot listening to my wife getting boned that way, but I'm hoping for more...

continued...

...but as soon as he shuts the door, she opens it. Good girl! He asks about that -- about me seeing -- and she tells him it's OK. At that point she lies down on his bed and they start making out. I'm watching from the kitchen, across the hallway, and through the door. I have a perfect view of the bed, but try not to be noticed.

Eventually he stands up, his clothes come off, and he stands by the edge of the bed. My wife slides over on the bed and starts sucking his cock. I'm fuckin' rock hard, and enjoying the view, but unfortunately he is standing in a position where he can easily see me, so I back away and feel like I'm missing out. Trying desperately to peak around the corner and catch a glimpes, while his prick slides in and out of my wife's pretty face. She loves to suck cock, and he is stiff and hard and enjoying her lips and tongue.

Apparently he is talking, though I can't hear, and asking her about me. He asks if it's OK for me to watch, then if I've ever seen her do this. She laughs. Then he asks if she's ever sucked me. She laughs. Then he asks if she's ever fucked me.... She tells him yes.

I can't hear all this, but all the sudden, while I'm trying to catch a glimpse, she pops up, comes out of the room calling my name (neither of them knew I was watching from the kitchen) and says, "he says its OK if you come in and watch!"

She wasted no time once he agreed to that... Again, Good Girl!

continued...

...she was just grunting and getting pounded by this young stud -- he's 26.

She was wrapped all the way around him, pulling on his ass, and then had both feet up on his shoulders, something she never did until about a year ago... Every little while she'd grunt loudly and I'd hear her squirt coming out, knowing it was washing down over his dick and balls, and between her ass cheeks, soaking his sheets.

I was taking it all in, sitting there fully clothed, throbbing.

Eventually she asked me, "Should I tell him now?" Then said to him, "That's my husband."

He kept pumping her a bit, then turned to me and said, "You OK with this?"

We laughed and joked a bit. Then he said he wanted to see me fuck her. I stood up and dropped my clothes, and moved to the edge of the bed. She shifted her body to get my dick in her mouth while he kept fucking her. She loves to have a hard cock in her mouth while she gets fucked, and often puts my finger in her mouth when we're fucking at home...

I kept feeling her mouth and throat clamp down on my dick every time she came from his fucking, which was often. Eventually he took a break and I fucked her missionary, then flipped her over and fucked her doggy while he put his dick in her mouth again. She kept wetting the sheets more and more. I love to hear her orgasm moans when there is a hard cock deep in her throat.

Eventually I took a break and sat back in the desk chair and watched while he stroked a load off all over her back, while she posed doggy style for him... I guess he couldn't cum in the condom...

After awhile he was hard again and she started sucking his dick again, right in front of me. She was so turned on, and so hungry for dick...

But he was runnin' out of steam. He had been drinking for alomst 6 hours by the time he picked her up in the bar.

He wanted to crash, and wanted us to get going. We both wanted to see him fuck her a couple more times. I went to the kitchen to give him some space while she kept sucking him, hoping he'd mount her again...

But no go.

We told him, "We're just going to go home and fuck some more, or we could stay..." but he was done.

While she went to the bathroom I implored him: "You're young and single and know lots of slutty chicks. Next time bring one home for me to fuck, or find some hot bi-chick to lick my wife's pussy while we take turns on both of them."

He and my wife kissed deeply before we left, and though he said he'd never encountered "swingers" before, he would like to get together again soon.

We'll see. I want him to pony up some fresh young pussy for me. Positive thinking always wins, right?

We went home and fucked and came and came. And we've fucked like nine times since then, going over and over the story... My wife really got off watching herself get boned -- and even just hearing her slutty moans -- from my camera while she was riding me Sunday morning....

We'll keep being naughty, and I'll keep tellin' about it, if you all want me to...

Post more comments to give me encouragement!

Here are a couple more pics from Friday night:

Attachments

• DSCI0021.jpg
    DSCI0021.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 528
  • DSCI0022.jpg
    DSCI0022.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 576
God Damn dude. I am rock hard from your update and pics. I want to lick your wife when she squirts and watch her too. Just outstanding.

I think you have to be the best thread on this forum. Tell you wife to join us here so we can all talk dirty together. She is a hot lady.

And thanks for taking the time.

Chidog No worries on the time. All good recipes take time. Your situation is cool.

About the script, think about ajoining hotel rooms. You can watch and hear as much as you want without the little extra drama to convince the new guy everything is cool. Just turn her loose and when he leaves her lying in a puddle, you just come in and enjoy the next chapter.

Nobody is the wiser.

There is NOTHING hotter than watching your lady work her magic and make a scene when it is obivious she is out to get laid. And when the two of them get up to leave together, your heart races 100MPH.

Very exciting and rewarding afterwards.

Why the fuck did he throw her out to sleep in her car. I'd still be banging the dirty bitch :D

So Im interested in how that re-enactment goes. Was she recovered from the hard sex???

She always wants more. Our lusty re-enactments go on for days afterwards....

She just called 20 minutes ago. She's getting fucked again,right now while I listen, different guy this week -- the one that fell in love with her last spring and hasn't touched her since.

He's givin' it to her good now, but she promised to be home by about 3, 'cause I want some....

Wow, she's turned into a hot litle slut!

He just emptied his nuts in my wife's cunt... and in only 10 minutes. I'm positive she wants more. Maybe he'll get round two, or maybe I will...

fuk...lovely !!

Sorry been away so long, but nothing much has happened -- other than me and her fuckin' our brains out...

We did have a night out together mid-January, and we were hopin' to hook up with someone for another threesome, but by the end of the night all potential boy toys had cleared out of the club and we were ****** to just have sex alone. Well, alone, just the two of us...

I'm kinda thinkin' tonight might be somethin' though, 'cause she's workin' late, and I know she really wants her favorite again -- though more often than not she goes to his place and they end up watching a movie and not having sex... They did on 12/30, I see from my post (I use this site to remind me of the dates and the timing of all this action), but she's been over there once or twice since with no action.

But last time she told me that he said he was gonna make his move, but they both fell asleep. She told me she was in a sexy short lingerie dress and her panties, and they spooned while they slept, and she felt his morning wood on her thigh through his underwear, but she had to get home for an important meeting and nothin' happened.

She likes him, so she doesn't want to push him, but since he told her her was gonna go for it last time, she's resolved to get more aggressive with him next time...

So, maybe tonight is next time...

We'll see...

ChiDog said:
I dig the kissing passionately thing, for the horniness of it all... but the telling him he's better than me (whether he is or not) doesn't do anything for me. It just doesn't elevate my horniness, I guess I'm tryin' to say...

Shame, cus when my wife humiliates me & tells my lover how good he is & better than me whilst im listening & witnessing her being fucked, gets to me real bad!!

ChiDog- I hope that your lady has better luck this go around. Your accounts are spot on. If you have the chance, one evening please let her know her 'mutual friends' say hi. We eagerly await for when the time is right.

u r a lucky guy :)

Well, I ain't been on here postin' in quite awhile 'cause there ain't nothin' good to post. She hasn't gotten laid by anyone other than me since 12/30... Kinda disappointing.

But now it's short skirt season, and she's been showin' off her fine legs a bunch lately. I bet she'll be hittin' a club on the way home from work within the next couple weeks, and we'll see if maybe she finds a new boy-toy, one who ain't tryin' to maintain a vow of celibacy while some guy's gorgeous little hotwife is clearly beggin' him for his stiff dick!

She has some fine legs so you won't wait long for the wet connection back home. Keep us posted. It's good to have you guys back. Tell your mrs she is f'n hot.

Thanks Tanboat!

Took her out last Saturday night to see a touring rock star friend of mine as he was passing through town...

Judgin' from the attached pics, you'd have to say she's got great pool skills wouldn't ya?

The light in the sky was the morning sun rising outside the hotel...

More about Saturday night to come asap...

Attachments

• DSCI0013.jpg
    DSCI0013.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 545
  • DSCI0014.jpg
    DSCI0014.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 487
  • DSCI0010.jpg
    DSCI0010.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 529
Oh yeah. Great legs. Tell her I would lick them from her ankles up until she gave up and just pulled my head all the way in until i make her collapse in a wet heap.

Looking forward to the details chidog.

OK, so this friend of mine plays drums in a famous '80s rock band, and he was passing through town the weekend before last. He was my drummer in L.A. years ago, and my wife has always had the hots for him, and he for her...

He's kinda intimidated or something by me, though, so he doesn't just go for it. A few years back they passed through town and we ended up back in his hotel room, just the three of us. He got in his bed with the covers up. My wife and I started goin' at it on the other bed, while he watched, very surprised. At one point I literally picked her up mid-stroke, and threw her down on top of him (with him still under his covers) and fucked her right on top of him. He still wouldn't take the bait, but watched, and laughed at the audacity of it all...

This time around, I sent him a couple pics ahead of time, with the email subject "Want Some?" And in the message I said, we're wilder now than before. We wanna party.

I honestly would really like to share my wife with this friend of mine, but clearly, it just freaks him out too much. I told him before the concert too: "Look, I don't want you to touch me, and I ain't gonna touch you, but how 'bout we end up tag-teamin' my hotwife after the show," or something to that affect.

But by the end of the night, after his concert, when we all headed back to the band hotel, he ran off to his room with another chick (she was cute, but my wife was hotter), and my wife and I ended up just partying in the hotel bar with a bunch of other people (mostly way younger than us) who just happened to be at the hotel, not from the rock show.

I found out something interesting about hotel bars, by the way: Apparently, because a hotel lobby is private property, while the hotel bar may have to abide by the law and stop selling drinks (or even close their doors, if they have any -- this one didn't), there is no reason to stop partying.

The 2 a.m. last call law where we live apparently does not apply to hotel lobbies. This is the second time in 6 months that my wife and I and a bunch of other folks have literally sat in a hotel lobby drinking liquor we brought in ourselves right there in the lobby, until the sun came up, with the hotel staff right there, totally unconcerned.

Keep that in mind next time you're tryin' to make somethin' happen!

Our adventure continued next post...

So we get to his house, a very nice house too, which he share with his brother or something... He tells us he's 32, and like an out of work contractor or something like that.

I ask if he has anything to eat, so we wander into the kitchen, and he digs something out of the refrigerator for me. I start eating, and have another beer, and my wife takes his hand and leads him into the living room, to the couch. I can't see them, and I stay in the kitchen to give them some space. Almost immediately I can hear their lips smacking very loudly as they make out. They musta really been hot for each other at that point. I'm sure his hands were wandering all over her tight little body.

This goes on for about 5 or 10 minutes while I stay out of sight in the kitchen. I know the drill though, and she told me later that sure enough, after he kissed her -- which he did quickly -- she climbed on top and straddled him on the couch, grinding on his lap with their clothes on.

Soon we heard a sound at the front door, and I heard him say to her, "Let's go upstairs before my roommate comes in." I also headed toward the stairs, but didn't beat the roommate and two other guys comin' in the front door. They looked at me like, "who the hell are you and what are you doing here," but didn't stop me as I went upstairs, and right into this guys bedroom, where he was continuing to make out with my wife.

He appeared a little awkward when I came in and locked the door behind me, so I wandered over to where his master bathroom was and used the head while she got him comfortable on the bed. I stayed out of sight while they laid down and got back to makin' out and feelin' each other.

I had a great view of them through his bathroom mirror, and it felt so voyeurish, which I really like... I just stayed there and watched, a little through the mirror, and a little peakin' around the corner of the bathroom door, while they progressed through the stages of lust, undressing, and foreplay.

It was so fuckin' hot watching as my wife got down to just those sexy fishnet stockings you see in the pool pics. I'll add another here. Do ya like the shoes I bought her?

Attachments

• DSCI0012.jpg
    DSCI0012.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 406

Users who are viewing this thread