• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife went out and got laid!

• Thread starterChiDog
  • Start date
Too hot, can't wait to get mine tomorrow morning after the kids go to school!

She got it again this morning when they woke up... Called me to let me listen as she just got pounded again...

She's so fuckin' naughty these days!

On her way home, told me not to waste it on the internet 'cause "you're gonna get the real thing in a little while."

Can't wait to see her lips all puffed up. Have the camera ready.

Oh, the video link is finally live:

Hotwife Gets Fucked Again - ********.com

Your wife looks like a fantastic little slut. Congrats

vid was great...thank you for "sharing"

Great video, thanks for posting it :D but who's recording it?

Chidog..you are living the dream my friend and although she most probably already knows this but your wife is one sexy woman, from the video i love how into it she gets. Keep us posted :)

You have the coolest wife!

I watched that video and was hard as a rock. Your wife is a hot babe and that guy, her lover gave her a good pounding in that film. She must have been a little sore. All I could do was wish I was down between their legs working her butt with my face while she was getting laid. But having said that, the angle would have had to have been different than that. Those two were tight and I love the way your wife talks to him while is is delivering it to her. Very very hot.

Thank you for sharing and if you are telling her about your posting, please let your wife know someone in Florida loves watching her.

Good luck.

I don't know why, but this video is "hotter" than the "professional" video's you can buy. I guess it's the obvious "real pleasure" that's obvious in this one.
Good work!!!

Cheers, Harry

thanks guys. I was shooting the video, as always. she doesn't do bareback, the guys always have a condom.

Wow and wow.

Just loving this video, seeing someone else's with getting fucked of someone other than her hubby :D

Hotwife Gets Fucked Again - ********.com

Thanks for posting it. You got anymore? :)

Every time I watch it I get a f'n hard on that requires relief. I love the video and particularly hearing her talk a little dirty with her lover. He has good stamina that adds to the video because she is enduring a good pounding and loving every thrust. In fact, I can see she is trying to get him to give it to her harder.

Looking forward to an update with you guys. Your wife is as hot as they get here.

That is the hottest. She is really enjoying that. Reminds m of my wife.

It's been awhile since any action. She did go on a date with a new guy she met on the net two weeks ago, but just had drinks and they went their separate ways, after which she came home and we got busy fantasizing about what mighta happened.

Then we were outta town for the holidays and back now. The other night I checked her phone texts and saw an incoming text from her most recent lover, saying he was available this Thursday night (12/1) in case she wanted to come over his place.

I searched all her outgoing texts and both incoming and outgoing phone calls and she did not initiate that contact, so he's just letting her know that if she wants some ('cause there was a time about a month ago she had contacted him but he was not available), he is available.

Anyway, it's been two days since I saw that incoming text and she has yet to mention it to me, though she usually tells me almost all about that kind of stuff.

So last night I woke up in the middle of the night on the couch, came to bed, and found her still awake. I went down on her, made her cum hard, then fucked the shit out of her. All the time we were talking dirty of course -- sometimes I ease into the topic of her past or upcoming dates, sometimes I just go right for it....

Anyway, she was hot to talk about the next time she might see him, but did not mention the text or that she had definite plans, instead just telling me that she "thinks Thursday nights are his nights when he is available."

It's interesting to me to see how or when she tells me, no big deal how or when, it's just interesting...

I'm fully expecting that this Thursday night I'll receive a text saying "making a little stop on my way home from work," after which I'll receive a phone call a couple hours later and get to listen to their hot lusty passion, her moans of pleasure, their bodies slapping, and hopefully the sounds of him emptying his nuts into my wife's pussy or mouth, or as he strokes off all over her tits and neck like he did last time...

Her neck and chest smelled like sperm when she got home...

Hmm. The fresh look and smell is always arousing. Its similar to if you came home with the scent of pussy. Something makes the ladies go for you when you have it.

Dont you love sharing? I bet your wife is finding the mood for the next chapter. Give her space like you are. Seeing those videos you have shared with us, I bet she will go for it. She might even lie about it but it makes the hunt, all the better. :D

Keep us posted.

From a conversation we had this morning, it's clear that she actually did not -- and still has not -- seen that text that came in three days ago. She get's a lot of work texts and so that one must have escaped her notice and gotten pushed on down the list.

We openly discussed that he has not contacted her since their last fuck session back in October... I didn't set her straight on that, though I thought of doing so. Didn't really want to admit I had been reading her texts, though she knows I have in the past (we don't keep secrets from each other) but the damn thing came in and set off her alarm right while I was passing by her phone that day, and when I saw who it was from, I had to read it...

Still, I bet he'll send her another this evening, since it's Thursday, and he knows she's working near him tonight.

She actually told me she might go visit this other guy tonight, but that guy stopped fucking her after 6 or 7 dates because he was starting to fall in love with her, and he had the will power to stop (something I don't know I coulda done). Still, they are friends, and talk, and even hang out sometimes, but she always comes home disappointed that, despite suggestive behavior on her part, he just won't take the bait. She's flat out told that guy that her husband thinks he's a fool for not taking advantage of her.

She really enjoyed fucking him, and really hopes they will again. I keep telling her he probably will sooner or later, she's just too hot, sexy, and willing to keep saying no to...

But anyway, I think that she'll probably get a text tonight (if she hasn't already) from the guy who does put out, and that she'll end up going his way tonight...

Looking forward to the horny phone call, and the sound of their combined grunts and groans of lusty pleasure, the very distinct slapping of their thighs and crotches together, and her insistent screams of "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" ...mmmm-mmmm!

Having heard those groans on your video posts, I now I am ready to hear and learn more. I think your wife is f'N hot like you do.

Thursday nite is ladies nite. And she is serving 2 for 1 orgasms.

Sorry for the delay, been busy. There was no action that Thursday night, and none since... until last Friday night!

We got a rare chance (like every three or four months or so) to go out together. As soon as she told me someone would be with the kids, she made it clear -- with just a smile and flicker of her eyebrows -- what her intentions were, not that I had to doubt it. Damn, she is embracing this hotwife thing 100 percent and without hesitation. I think it is so funny -- and so do the guys she fucks -- when she repeatedly insists that she is doing it all for me...

Right.

Anyway, that afternoon we were fucking, and got interrupted by our kids coming home early from school. But we were fantasizing about what might happen that night. She had texted someone, but that ended up not happening. Honestly, most guys are chicken.

So I was telling her a story while we fucked, of how I imagine it and fantasize about it, and how it might work.

Keep in mind we sometimes go out trying to find someone whom I can share my wife with, and, believe it or not, we often don't succeed because they're chicken about doing it with me there... And since we only get to go out together, as I said, once every three or four months on average, it's a bummer for us not to end up in some hot sexual encounter.

So I was telling her how I like when she told me about her being at a dance club, and guys dirty dancing with her, pushing their cocks up against her right there in public, and her feeling their hard ons against her butt, and them pawing at her sexy thighs in her short skirt.

She told me she had two friends both pushing up against her on the floor one night, one in front, and one in back, and how she was hinting to them that she would do both that night, but they chickened out when they found out she was married...

It really turns me on to imagine the dance-floor foreplay, and how these guys have their hands all over my wife's hot body. She dances wild too, a true rock chick, with her hair flyin' all over, and her hot little body pumpin' suggestively. I can picture a crowd of guys circling her, moving in for the score.

continued next post...

Users who are viewing this thread