• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's First Time Absolutely True Story

• Thread startercathyscuck
  • Start date

cathyscuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 10, 2008
Six months after meeting on a mobile chat site and of some of the hottest phone sex imaginable, my wife, who up to this point had been completely faithful decided it was time to meet her phone lover. Since nearly six o'clock we had sat on the back patio facing the street which he would come down. Each time a car came by, she said she got butterflies in her stomach.
After a couple of hours and a couple of Pomegranete Fusion drinks, she went inside, much more relaxed. She wore a cute white top, which showed her recently acquired nipple rings clearly, and Abercrombie Jeans, which made her perfect ass look even more appealing.

He arrived around ten. He knocked, she bounded up off the sofa where we sat, and opened the door. They stood, almost in disbelief that they were finally getting to meet. He entered and they hugged. As we agreed, I moved off the sofa and headed downstairs, stopping to shake his hand and to tell them that I would leave them alone and give them a little time to get to know each other.

After what seemed like an eternity, I made my way back up the steps to the first level of our house. As I turned the corner into the living room he was standing facing me, her pressed up against him, kissing him passionately yet gently as she held his face in her hands. I said, "Well, I guess it's official. You guys must like each other", to which she replied, "Let's go downstairs so I can really show you how much I like him. Taking him by the hand she headed down to the lower level of our home where they sat together on the sofa and began to caress and kiss each other. Within 10 minutes he was pushed back on the sofa, and although uncomfortable looking, she was on top of him, still fully dressed when she had her first orgasm from his hand through her jeans!

Afterward, he reached over, pulled her top up. She raised her arms, signaling that it was alright for him to take it off entirely. As soon as she tossed it on the sofa, she unhooked her bra, revealing her recently pierced nipple rings. He took one in his mouth, tugging on it with his teeth as his hand fondled and pulled at the other ring. Standing together, he slid down her jeans, leaving on her only a pair of tiny white thong panties. She unbuckled his belt, slid down his pants, and at once, his underwear. Taking him in her mouth she had a look of sheer joy when she saw his thick 9 inch (for real) cock. (I'm four inches, for real) She had the look that kids get when they come down the stairs on Christmas morning. For the next 24 hours they were inseperable. She told me to pick a bedroom, any bedroom except the one we had shared for the last ten years. She said that for the next two nights that it was "their bedroom", not mine! She took his hand, led him into the bedroom, leaving the door open intentionally so that I could see in. She put his stuff in the room, then they took showers. They told me goodnight, and to "sleep well," laughing at me as they returned to what had always been our bed. I assumed that they would sleep then, as it was fairly late and I knew they had lunch and dinner plans, which I had made, for tomorrow. I got out of the shower and as I walked past their room, the door was still open. I looked in and they were sixty nining, she furiously sucking his cock as she rode his face to orgasm after orgasm. I stood, mesmerized, watching my wife give and receive indescribable pleasure. Soon enough, he came in her mouth, and yes, she swallowed EVERY drop. Soon after she came she began to moan first, then scream, then incredible waves of orgasms one after another washed over her for minutes! She collapsed on his face. They rolled to the side. She looked at me and said, "Did you like that, honey"? I said, "Yes, baby, and she said "good, get used to seeing that, because it's gonna happen a lot over the next couple of days.
It did. She came 16 times (YES, I COUNTED) in 25 hours, counting once at a private park and once in the car on their way back home from dinner the next night. He had come 5 or 6 times in the same period. Needless to say, it was "lust..and in some way..she admitted....love...at first...sight....so...next weekend we'll do it again...and they are already talking about a vacation together. It's effects on me are strangely weird. At once, I hate it and love it. Addicted to it for sure. Seeing her pleasure and be pleasured by another man. . We love each other deeply. To most it seems strange, but to us...it felt...strangely comfortable. So here we are, where we go, nobody knows..including us.

Steamy, for sure.... your wife is *highly* sexual.

Whew....

So, when did all this happen? I didn't notice any dates in your incredibly erotic post, but you referred to it as your wife's first time. How did her subsequent career as your cuckoldress develop?

When did this happen?

This happened the day before I wrote it. And, my first post was just an overview of their time together. She has since filled me in on many more details.
She said finally went to sleep the first night after 4 A.M, where she said she lay snuggled in his arms, her hand gently caressing the largest cock she had ever seen. (in person) I got up to go to the bathroom, and as I returned to my bed, I peeked in the open door where she lay, sleeping like an angel, on her back, while he lay on his stomach, his arm draped just below her breasts. I awoke early, and about an hour and a half later I heard some low moans begin to come from the bedroom. Of course, I walked to the room and looked in at them on our king-sized bed. They must have been at it for a little while, because now they were turned around, facing, the foot of the bed. She was on an angle and he was on his knees, leaning over, kissing her while one of his hands stroked her clit as she lay with her legs spread wide. In a bit, he slid around, sixty nining her again and once again, she hungrily took his cock in her mouth, stroking it with her red nails while she pumped the huge head of it in and out of her mouth. I could hear her tell him, "I love your cock, baby. Give me that fucking cum, NOW. I want that cum now", and as she said it for the second time he came furiously bucking up off the bed, while she held her mouth tightly around him, sucking every drop out of him, except for when it slipped out and he shot cum all over her chin. Then, without missing a beat, he turned around, pulled her up on him, her tits sliding up him as he guided his mouth toward hers where he kissed her passionately. They kissed and played with each other for a few minutes, and in no time were back in the throes of passion, this time with him fucking her, first on their sides, then missionary with him leaning back on his knees. The day was just beginning. We all showered and had coffee, and by that time, it was time for lunch, where it had been decided that we would all go together. We'd drive separately. I'd take our car. Of course, she would ride with him. We'd meet at the restaurant for lunch, and then they would go off to spend the afternoon together. She was as excited as a schoolgirl at the prospect of an afternoon alone with a new boyfriend. I on the other hand, was having my first case of, "can I do this?," knowing that they would fuck passionately without me knowing where, when, or what they were doing. After a casual relaxing lunch, where we all got to know each other a little better, they headed on their way, me returning home to await their return.

Do you think your wife may fall in love with him? Would she ever eventually consider leaving you for him?

She already has told me that she loves him in a "new hot relationship" kind of way - but we have both confirmed to each other that our years of marriage have forged bonds that will always keep us together. She also has told me that by my agreeing and even encouraging this relationship, I have shown her the depths of my love and that she loves me even more for it. Besides, she knows how hot it gets me to be submissive to her desires and see her receive this kind of indescribable pleasure.

Sounds like "sound cuckolding"....

Cathyscuck,

cathyscuck said:
She already has told me that she loves him in a "new hot relationship" kind of way - but we have both confirmed to each other that our years of marriage have forged bonds that will always keep us together. She also has told me that by my agreeing and even encouraging this relationship, I have shown her the depths of my love and that she loves me even more for it. Besides, she knows how hot it gets me to be submissive to her desires and see her receive this kind of indescribable pleasure.

Sounds like a basis for "sound cuckolding." Congratulations to your wife, who appears to have scored a great lover on her first try.

How old is your wife's new lover, BTW, relatively speaking? Substantially younger, roughly similar in age, or older... —?

—Custer

My wifes lover is about the same age as she is. She is 33 and he is 35. I met my wife when she was 21 and I was 39. I am now 52 and she is about to turn 34. We had a wonderful relationship for the first eleven years. She was at my beck and call and waited on me literally hand and foot. Then, last Thanksgiving she was really sick with the flu. For a week, I took care of her, the house, the laundry (which I had NEVER done once in our marriage). Once she was better I noticed that she kept asking me to do little things around the house. Then, she decided to get a part time job, and she told me that she needed my help around the house. The requests seemed to come more often, and she was less, "Honey, will you please do this.......to Honey, take care of this for me.....I knew something was different, and I felt different. It actually gave me a shot of adrenalin for her to "tell" me what to do. In my day to day life, I am a Type A and am used to telling others what to do. So, to answer your question, I think she did hit it well on the first try. They were on the phone last night, and when they were done, she told me that they were coming up with a list of "rules" for me for the next time he comes. She said they would write them down so that I couldn't say I didn't know, and that each rule would carry it's own penalty. She said her boyfriend told her that I was a "big" boy....then she laughed...and said...well, not so big, that's why he's here...and that rules carry consequences. The only one she told me is that each time she lets me touch her sexually, it will cost me $20.00 and I have to put it in a jar on the dresser. She said that would be their "vacation fund." Each time he visits and fucks her it will cost me $40.00. In her infinite sense of humor, she said I was getting off cheap, since 8.5 inches was double plus the size of mine and that it actually should cost more if she calculated it mathematically. At any rate, I never in my wildest dreams imagined that this could turn me on so much. I'll post more rules and more of their first encounter soon.

gotta hear more wow xxxxxxxx

simply WoW !!

this is simply wow.. we are so close too ..infact her phone lover was in the town but I kinda backed off. i guess u can be my mentor cathyscuck

I guess you can be my mentor!

Well, I'm not sure how much of a mentor I will make. I have had probably the same set of roller coaster emotions that you are having. One thing that helped us was that we talked through the emotions of what we were about to do for months before we did it. In our situation, and ours is honest, including all these blogs, we knew that we loved each other deeply. I can't detail the exact emotional scenario that led to our conclusion that the time was right, but one thing we knew for sure, we either had to try it or quit. It was driving us BOTh crazy. lol I can't pretend to know how you will respond when you see it, but for me, it was at first unusual, but hot, then as the time went on hotter and hotter until I experienced levels of arousal that rival what I understand to be "sub-space", and when allowed to cum, once by her jerking me off while he took a shower, once by myself, and once she let me jerk off while he was fucking her, the orgasms were simply indescribable. I haven't cum that hard since WE FIRST had sex. Living vicariously thru her was re-creating that intensity. I realize that if you told most people this they would say we are all crazy, but then we are on this site---so we know better! If I had to offer you one suggestion it might be---when you go into this...go into it with the notion that EITHER of you can say NO and STOP it at anytime. I believe with that fail-safe mechanism it won't be quite as traumatic to start.

Tgif

I'm glad it's Friday. Now, I have some time to sit down, enjoy a cold beer, and think about what happened to us this week. She talks to her lover every day, but they have both had tough weeks at work, so they didn't have time to talk about being together much till last night. She asked him what his favorite experience was and he told her that snuggling up with her in bed was even better than the best sex he had ever had...which he went on to say was by far with her. Of course, there is nothing a woman loves to hear more than how beautiful and exceptional, and what a fantastic lover she is. He told her all this. And, I must say, from personal experience, he's exactly right. This woman is grace, charm, sophistication, sensuality, and raw sex machine all bundled up into one person. Anyway, they asked me what my favorite thing they did was. Easy for me to answer. I had made reservations at 8:00 PM at a 5 star restaurant here in town. She had told me that she had bought a new outfit and that I was going to love it when I saw it. Of course, I asked her to see it before he came, but she said, "No, it's for him! After he has HIS hands on it, maybe you'll get lucky and get your chance." Anyway, she came up from the downstairs level of our home wearing almost a micro-mini black cotton skirt with a sheer see thru white waterfall spaghetti strap top through which you could see her Gold Nipple Rings subtly, but plainly.WHEN I SAW IT I WAS INSANELY JEALOUS. As they left, she grabbed her camera, handed it to me, and said, "Here, honey, take some pictures of the VERY HAPPY couple!" I did. I took one after another as they stood face to face with her kissing and caressing his face. I must say, they DO make a cute couple. Anyway, about midnight I heard the car pull up in the driveway but they didn't come in for about 20 minutes. When I saw her come through the door, she had that unmistakable "orgasm afterglow" on her face and chest. She walked over to me, grabbed me and kissed me on the lips forcefully. She said, hope that tastes good, "It's a gift from him." Immediately, I tasted something salty and a little bitter on her lips and tongue and she said, "yes, it is exactly what you think it is. He was standing behind her, smiling. Just then he slid his hands under the side of her black skirt ******** her pussy which was now without panties. "He gave me the most delicious orgasm I've ever had in the car just with his fingers" she said! With that he slid his hands up on her breasts, then farther up removing the spaghetti straps and sliding them down below the bright gold nipple rings. He reached around, played with them with one hand, and began to play with her pussy with the other. Soon she led him downstairs where they sat on the sofa as he fingered her to two more screaming orgasms in a matter of minutes. She finished getting undressed, then undressed him, leaving his and her clothes in a pile on the floor. "We're going to the bedroom", she said. "Clean this fucking mess up, now! Go get him a beer and get me a bottle of water and hurry up. Oh yeah, and make sure you knock first. Don't just come in. You wouldn't just walk in on another man and his girlfriend in bed would you?" I did as she said, returning with their drinks. I knocked. They didn't say anything. I just stood there, and in a matter of a couple of minutes I could hear her cumming again furiously. Then, I heard laughter after which he said, "You can come in now. I did, they quickly covered up, took the drinks, and said. "that's all for now." We'll let you know if we need you. Unbelievable...but true...me hard as a rock...headed back out to the sofa. I didn't ask as instructed. I jerked off.....like I was 16. Oh my!

hey cathyscuck please check your PM

my biggest fantasy of her with her lover in the shower and it was so close to me .. i could have seen it ..her phone lover is a 43 years old and shes 23..she actually told me in bed that she wants me to go see the guy to check him out..i just need more advice ..by the way before she wanted me to watch but now she tells me she wud like to have private times with him ..

Hm, you may want to begin thinking of this as one that could get away from you.

Cathyscuck,

cathyscuck said:
…. Once she was better [from the flu] I noticed she kept asking me to do little things around the house. Then, she decided to get a part-time job and she told me she needed my help around the house. The requests seemed to come more often, and she was less, "Honey, will you please do this....” to “Honey, take care of this for me.” I knew something was different, and I felt different. It actually gave me a shot of adrenalin for her to "tell" me what to do.

cathyscuck said:
[and from today’s post] …. She finished getting undressed, then undressed him, leaving his and her clothes in a pile on the floor. "We're going to the bedroom," she said. "Clean this fucking mess up, now! Go get him a beer and get me a bottle of water and hurry up. And make sure you knock first. Don't just come in. You wouldn't just walk in on another man and his girlfriend in bed would you?" I did as she said….

It may help you gain some insight into what’s going on to read Elise Sutton’s web page:

Elise Sutton's Female Superiority Page

and her two books:

“Female Domination,” 2003, 298 pp.

“The FemDom Experience,” 2006, 317 pp.

(if you aren’t familiar with Ms. Sutton’s work already).

Regarding:

cathyscuck said:
My wife's lover is about the same age as she is. She is 33 and he is 35. I met my wife when she was 21 and I was 39. I am now 52 and she is about to turn 34.

and:

cathyscuck said:
She asked him what his favorite experience was and he told her that snuggling up with her in bed was even better than the best sex he had ever had...which he went on to say was by far with her. Of course, there is nothing a woman loves to hear more than how beautiful and exceptional, and what a fantastic lover she is. He told her all this. And, I must say, from personal experience, he's exactly right.

This is beginning to sound, already so soon, like one that could get away from you. When you come down from your high this weekend, I would suggest beginning to think in terms of a strategy for preventing that. One approach may be to suggest to your wife she begin considering taking at least one additional lover, since having only one who is her own age carries a risk of falling head-over-heels in love with him (if she hasn’t already), including a strong emotional attachment. I don’t imagine she’d be receptive to that suggestion at the moment, but at some point in the “not too distant future” it might be worth bringing it up for discussion. That’s only a suggestion, of course….

—Custer

Hi Cathyscuck,

Your TGIF post was one of the hottest I have seen on this site in a while. It sounds like it exceeded all your expectations!

My hottest experience was a few years ago when my wife went on her first date with an old high school boyfriend. When she came home she was quiet, but like most of us I was dying for information. I peppered her with questions and she told me that they never made it to dinner or drinks. He started with a tour of his home that ended quickly in his bedroom. He fucked her numerous times (unlike me) and brought her to many orgasms (unlike me). He even took her anal cherry (after twenty years of marriage). She told me she was definitely going to see him again. She did see him several times, but he started making demands of her she did not like. I still have pictures of them in bed together that he sent home with her. I imagine he has a whole lot more still. I don't know why we get off on this stuff, but I can't imagine anything hotter. I do love the way your wife treated you when she came home with her boytoy, however, I do agree with Custer that this relationship could be dangerous to yours. Good luck!

This might get away from you....replies

Thanks to all of you for your concern. My wife has assured me, and I believe it, that if I did NOT get enjoyment out of this she would STOP immediately. We made it clear to each other that it has to be FOR each other, not just for one or the other. The danger, it seems to me, lies in the possibility that one of us decides to "go it alone." Am I right or delusional?

Risks and rewards....

Cathyscuck,

cathyscuck said:
Thanks to all of you for your concern.

You're welcome.

cathyscuck said:
The danger, it seems to me, lies in the possibility that one of us decides to "go it alone." Am I right or delusional?

I guess it seems unclear what you mean by "going it alone." Once your wife makes you her cuckold (as she has), and fucks her lover in your home in front of you or while you listen, and goes out on dates with him then fucks him at his home (with you not involved) — once, in a broader sense, she claims her prerogative (that you have agreed is hers) to date and have sex with whomever she wishes, while you remain faithful to her — she is "going it alone."

It is "for both of you" in the sense that you find it intensely erotic that your wife is doing this, but she, as an individual, has stepped up, moved out and increased her stature to cuckoldress.

As someone put it in a forum elsewhere: "You asked your wife to make you a cuckold, and she did. Now, a cuckold is what you are."

I suspect you will find your life as a married man has changed profoundly, for the long term. This is not to imply I think that's bad. I don't. I encourage your wife and you to press on, and I encourage you to hang in there.

Best wishes to both of you—

Custer

Risks and Rewards

Custer, you are thinking the same thing I have been. Couple days ago we were discussing all this and she said almost casually, "I need to cuckold you, and you need to love it! It will make it a lot easier for us (she and her lover) to take a "road trip" together....then she went on to say..that it will be much more convenient when they go out if they can do so knowing that I am hot, and that I will get my satisfaction as a result of "their pleasure"...not just my own selfish..pleasure. Recently, she seems to be holding on to the claim, "You're much more compliant when you don't get to cum so much...you're waaay to spoiled", she told me, and the only way to cure that is for you to "want" to cum..so that you'll be good for me! She also told me that beginning next week she's adding a discipline session...a wooden paddle that I've felt before..during sex play to start with..and that a punishment session will follow..as soon as I've been given...a set of rules. For the next week, I can't see her naked AT ALL. I can pleasure her orally but only when blindfolded, and no regular intercourse this week. Orgasms for me...she said she hadn't decided yet...how can this get a man so damn hot? lol

Beats me....

Cathyscuck,

cathyscuck said:
Custer, you are thinking the same thing I have been.

It's tempting to say something like "great minds think alike," but I'll resist the urge since all I know about you is what you've said in your several (admittedly very erotic and interesting) posts.

cathyscuck said:
Couple days ago we were discussing all this and she said almost casually, "I need to cuckold you, and you need to love it!" ....

Excellent! Good for your wife.

cathyscuck said:
[Plus, she said] "It will make it a lot easier for us (she and her lover) to take a 'road trip' together...."

Whew! This sounds like *really* extravagant passion. (When I filled my tank a couple of days ago, unleaded regular was $4.50 /gal.) It also sounds like high heat for them combined with high anxiety (as Mel Brooks might have put it) — plus high sexual tension — for you. Can you handle it... —?

cathyscuck said:
Then she went on to say... that it will be much more convenient when they go out if they can do so knowing that I am hot, and that I will get my satisfaction as a result of "their pleasure"... not just my own selfish pleasure.

Translation: forbidden fruit is *much* sweeter; hence, your wife's trysts with her lover will be *much* steamier if, in addition to her being a married woman, both of them also know you are at home in a state of high anxiety, high sexual tension, and — yes, gnawing jealousy — because you are fully knowledgeable and can thus imagine what they may be (read, are probably) doing.

cathyscuck said:
Recently, she seems to be holding on to the claim, "You're much more compliant when you don't get to cum so much...you're waaay too spoiled", she told me, and the only way to cure that is for you to "want" to cum... so you'll "be good" for me!

Sounds like your wife has become aware of a fundamental fact of life re. husbands vis-a-vis their wives. Perhaps she would find it helpful if you were to refer her to:

Making Him Your Dream Man: Male Chastity FAQ

See also my second contribution in reply to "Mrs. P's" recent post (i.e., 7th reply) in the "confessions" section of this forum:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/cuckold-confessions/10477-paxil-emasculation.html

cathyscuck said:
She also told me that beginning next week she's adding a discipline session... a wooden paddle that I've felt before... during sex play to start with... and a punishment session will follow, as soon as I've been given a set of rules. For the next week, I can't see her naked AT ALL. I can pleasure her orally but only when blindfolded, and no regular intercourse this week. Orgasms for me... well, she said she hasn't decided yet.

Very good! Your wife is on the right track. It sounds like she may be familiar with the “Disciplinary Wives Club.” If not, perhaps she would find it helpful if you were to refer her to:

Disciplinary Wives Club (DWC)

It also sounds like she's paying a lot of attention to you, although in ways you might not have anticipated originally. (If she ignored you after taking her lover, that would be a bad sign.) An implication, I would say, is that your wife knows what she wants your role as her cuckold to be, and she is making that clear to you.

cathyscuck said:
How can this get a man so damn hot? lol

Beats me. Maybe it's sort of like being a teenager again, where you feel horny as hell all the time but you’re not supposed to fuck because, you know, you might get a girl pregnant.... or at least, that was the scene in my case. More recently, I think, teenagers are a lot more likely to just go ahead and fuck, “purity vows” (as they’re called) notwithstanding.

I suspect, though, some of the better explanations may be those provided by Elise Sutton (see her books, cited above).

—Custer

OMG! She WILL do anything to have him!

My wife called for me to come to the bedroom last night. Upon entering she said she had something to show me. She was completely naked and on the bed lay the paddle that we had used in sex play before. I was sure I was about to get a paddling, (it stings and leaves marks when used hard) when she told me, "No, no, no, everything isn't about you." She then went on to ask me if I knew just how much she wanted her boyfriend to fuck her. I said, "a lot". To which she replied, "more than a lot, and I'm about to show you." With that she handed me the paddle, got up on the bed on all fours and stuck her ass up in the air. I was totally confused. "Now," she said, "I'm going to show you just exactly how much I want him, how much I want him inside me, kissing me, holding me, fucking me, loving me....." With that she said, "now, you are going to hit me with the paddle and each time I am going to tell you that I am taking it for him, and that you must hit me again. I am going to show you exactly what he means to me." I stood dumbfounded, for I had only used the paddle on her a couple times before, in a very light playful manner. She said, "I love (him) and I'm taking this to prove to you how much, hit me." Taken aback, I reached back and hit right on the fleshy part of her right ass cheek. She said, "I love (him) and I'm taking this for him. Hit me HARDER!" I proceeded to hit her even harder, leaving a combination red welt with a white circle inside it. During the next ten minutes she continuously repeated for me to hit her until I had left her ass red, bruised, with welts and white circles underneath her skin. "You're not done," she said. "Hit me again." Finally, I said, "No, I can't do it. I can't hit you again." She looked at me with a look of pure lust, smiled and said, "Are you starting to get it, honey? Do you even have a hint of a fucking idea of how much I want him? I hope so. You're not even man enough to watch how much I want him. I would have taken 20 more for him." "Don't worry," she said, "soon enough you will be taking them for me, and loving it. I'm just setting the example for what I will demand out of you at first, and you will finally, lovingly and willingly submit to. This is going to be fun," she said. "This is going to be soooo much fun." With that she slid over in the bed and in no time was asleep.

Ouch! You appear to be standing at the threshold of a painful future...

Cathyscuck,

cathyscuck said:
".... She said: "I love (him) and I'm taking this to prove to you how much. Hit me." Taken aback, I reached back and hit right on the fleshy part of her right ass cheek. She said, "I love (him) and I'm taking this for him. Hit me HARDER!" I proceeded to hit her even harder, leaving a combination red welt with a white circle inside it. During the next ten minutes she continuously repeated for me to hit her until I had left her ass red, bruised, with welts and white circles underneath her skin. ....

Ouch! I must say, that's an unusual way for your wife to "show you" the depth of her attraction to, and her need for, her lover. Most women would be satisfied with saying so verbally....

cathyscuck said:
"Don't worry," she said, "soon enough you will be taking them for me, and loving it. I'm just setting the example for what I will demand out of you at first, ...."

If that was an example of what your wife will demand of you "at first," it must have left you wondering what she intends to demand of you later....

cathyscuck said:
".... and you will finally, lovingly and willingly submit to. This is going to be fun," she said. "This is going to be soooo much fun."

Hm. Sounds like you can take this as a "hint" from your wife that you are in for both an interesting and (physically as well as psychologically) painful future.

Um, good luck—

Custer

Users who are viewing this thread