• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's First Time Absolutely True Story

• Thread startercathyscuck
  • Start date
Hi Ms. Cathy,

cathyscuck said:
Met my latest lover Monday night.

Great! This sounds like an improvement. Having to fly across the country to meet your other lover, I must say, sounds rather pricey and not entirely convenient.

cathyscuck said:
Hubby went to lunch with us, then took us back to the hotel, came to the room, and soon left.

Very good. Your cuckold is doing his job.

cathyscuck said:
Within ten minutes.... When we stopped for a break I called hubby, and the next thing I knew my lover was sticking his dick in my mouth as I tried to talk to hubby. It was hot. Then, after he came in my mouth, he got behind me and fucked me up the ass while hubby was on the phone. Hubby came so hard on the phone. We laughed at him, hung up, and fucked the rest of the evening. When I got home, I was sore and tired. Hubby wanted to talk and make love.... but I told him I'm good, thanks, maybe tomorrow. Shhhhh.

Sounds like a successful tryst from all points of view. Was your new lover in town for a "one off" business meeting, or does he live somewhere nearby...—?

Best wishes—

Custer

New Lover Lives 20 minutes away

he's just down the road. We get a hotel every Monday evening, hubby gets to watch for a little while if he's good...and then we send him home, and I spend the night with him. Then, when he gets up to go to work, hubby comes back to the hotel and gets in bed with me. Then, I see him twice more a week for a few hours to get fucked, and once a month we go out or away and I spend the day and night with him, before returning home the next day. Life is good, very good. I wouldn't change a thing. Hubby might, though? But, HE'S the one that kept begging to see me with another man, so now he has his wish, over, and over, and over. LOL

You're doing well as your husband's boss cuckoldress....

Ms. Cathy,

cathyscuck said:
He's just down the road. We get a hotel every Monday evening, hubby gets to watch for a little while if he's good...and then we send him home, and I spend the night with him. Then, when he gets up to go to work, hubby comes back to the hotel and gets in bed with me.

That's very cool.... :cool:

cathyscuck said:
Then, I see him twice more a week for a few hours to get fucked, and once a month we go out or away and I spend the day and night with him, before returning home the next day.

Excellent! That's better still.... :p

cathyscuck said:
Life is good, very good. I wouldn't change a thing.

That's good to hear.... :D

cathyscuck said:
Hubby might, though? But, HE'S the one that kept begging to see me with another man, so now he has his wish, over, and over, and over. LOL

And so he does.... your husband wanted it, and now he has it. In spades, one might say. :eek: But it sounds like you're doing well as his boss cuckoldress, and he too is getting what he wants.

Best wishes—

Custer

I love Cathy'scuck. What a great cuckoldress. Wish my wife would do the same.

My Lover Flys In For 4 Incredible Days

The only thing better than watching your husband lick a load of cum out of your pussy as your boyfriend is beside you kissing you is having him lick a load out of your ass. My hubby did this about....oh, I'd say 7 times in four days on this trip. I had bought a new outfit with a red half corset and red string panties, and wore them for him on his first day here. He did me up the ass, and it turned him on so much that he had me that way a lot this trip. Course, that isn't the only way he had me. He's 9.5 inches, so positions that I could never even think of with my little four inch dick hubby were easily accessible to us.
But, I think the most fun we ALL had was when hubby was on his back and I was on all fours over his face. I know I loved the load of cum that ran out of my pussy into his mouth as my boyfriend took pictures and laughed at him.
At nights, we made hubby sleep at our feet on our king size bed, and from time to time, my boyfriend would nudge him off onto the floor during the night, apologizing profusely each time, as if it were an accident. And, once, I made hubby comfortable in the bathtub, with pillow and blanket, with him not knowing that when either of us had to pee that night, that we were going to come in and do it on him. It was hilarious the first time. BF had to pee and he woke me up. Lucky for hubby I did too. So we went in and bf peed right on his forehead while he was sleeping. As soon as he awoke and looked up I was standing with my legs spread on either side of the tub and I drenched him right in his face. Good thing we had his feet in restraints. I think he might have tried to get away. As it was, he was startled when he was awakened and when I let loose on him it was even funnier. BF and I had a great laugh about that. Him, not so much. But, we did give him a dry blanket, and the next morning, we told him he had to wash his messy blankets. But we wouldn't let him put them in the washer we had at home. We sent him to find a laundromat where he had to wash, and IRON them..lol
that was hilarious, don't think he'd ever ironed anything in his life. When he got home with them he had folded them in such a way that they had "too many" creases in them. BF sent him back to iron them again, this time with a specified number of allowable folds. He did better this time, and by the time he got back home we had fucked in our king size bed the whole morning, without him standing there watching us, which he loves. BF was good to him though. We tied him up, blindfolded him, and bf fucked me doggy while I smacked his dick with a leather strap. BF made me hit him harder and harder or he told me he would quit fucking me, so by the time I was done, hubby was screaming like a little girl. It was hilarious. I came extra hard. So did BF. Hubby had a little problem coming. BF made me use numbing cream on him, and then put two condoms on him. Then he got to fuck me for 2 minutes just after bf had put a big load in me. Unfortunately, I must have been too wet for him, because with the numbing cream and two condoms, he couldn't come, poor guy. BF told him to get off me. He told him he should be ashamed not to be able to satisfy a woman like me. Then he mounted me without a condom and quickly filled me up with cum, which because hubby didn't satisfy me, he couldn't have. It angered hubby not to get that cum. And it made bf mad that it made hubby mad, so bf pulled it out with his finger and put it on hubby's dessert for lunch that day. Neither of us said a word. Hubby ate every bite, and loved it. He's like that. All in all, we had a hot time while he was here and we're going to do it again soon.

Why do these rather sexy situations Always turn to eventual homosexual acts???

It's Insane. (and more than a little Repulsive).

Live your life, enjoy yourself, do as you please and all that but why is it always ending up with guys eating other guys sperm?

I'm sorry but it's horrible. I mean no offense, really but man o' man it always has some sort of gay angle going on and it is completely freaky yet all these guys who do such things will always insist they are straight. They are NOT straight and I have my doubts about bisexuality. When a guy sucks another guys cock, he's gay (I say that respectfully, nothing wrong with being gay). When a guy eats another mans sperm, I'm sorry but that's a homosexual act.

I really don't get all this stuff and I don't understand certain men's denials when they engage in this activity.

because most are really gay, and being with a woman legitimizes that for them in their own mind.

hate to say it but you're all wrong....lol

A cuckold licking cum out of his wife.....is no more about being gay.....than a woman being ***** is about sex...

..it's about one thing...power...the power that the woman has over the husband and the husbands need to feel.....inferior to the wife's lover....

..you have to be there to understand it..but I promise you it has NOTHING, absolutelyl NOTHING to do with being gay..or desiring to be homosexual....

..the thought of homosexuality for the sake of it....does NOTHING FOR ME...absolutely nothing.....

..but the thought of my wife making me perform for her and her lover..makes me rockhard.....

...and it could be washing his car..to being tied up, blindfolded, listening to him ravish her.....it all depends...

..but it IS NOT ABOUT being GAY...period.....

Cathyscuck, with all due respect, I ain't buyin' that.

A ***** woman isn't ***** by choice. A man eating a load from another guy, either directly from a penis or from a woman's vagina IS a Homosexual act. An act he willingly chooses to do (cuck or no cuck).

If you're gay, it's not my business and is fine with me but lets not change what it is.

A male eating another man's sperm is a clear act of homosexuality. It doesn't matter if it's just for a turn on and taken from a woman's vagina.

Even more so the inclination of many cucks to want to suck another guys cock. It's a gay activity. like it or not.

If you get off on such things, knock yourself out. Have fun but don't pretend to portray yourselves as heterosexual males when you are not.

Apparently there are guys out there who are in need of some therapy to come to grips with areas of their own sexuality.

...you HAVE got to be kidding......you simply don't get it......wonder if you're as ridiculously off the mark about your own fetishes...because if so, I guess you're fairly miserable...LOL...

..you couldn't be more wrong if you intended to be~

Love the posts

I love your stories and could see myself performing the same way for my wife if she ever decided to cuck me. When I'm horny and ready to come I'll do anything my wife says and I've never been locked up. If I was I'm sure I'd do anything for release.

BTW, we never did get those pics of your wife with her new bodypiercings...

Boyfriend Coming for Two Weeks

Things are beginning to settle into a routine. In fact, my wife is on her way to the airport to pick up her boyfriend. He is coming for a two week visit. When she left, she was wearing a sexy black tank top with tight jeans that showed clearly that she wasn't wearing any panties or at best strings. She left two hours early, to get her nails done, she said, and to get him a present. I was instructed that they would be going from the airport to dinner, and then they would decide whether they would go out or come back to the house. It depended on how he felt. One thing I knew for sure was that she would come back home with a load of cum somewhere, maybe more. In the past, I had driven to the airport, walked in with her, instructed to gather his bags, and to walk two paces behind them with the luggage. Of course, I opened the doors for them and served their needs from that point on while he was here. Usually, when they were in the car, they began kissing, and sometimes instructed me to find a dark part of the parking garage where she could suck him, or he would occasionally pull her over on his lap sliding into her beneath her always too short skirt. After what they considered an appropriate "welcome home", they instructed me on what they wanted to do next. Sometimes, it would be to a restaurant, or occasionally, to a club. When they wanted to go to a restaurant, they would instruct me to drop them off and park the car. Sometimes, I would go in the restaurant to find that they had been seated, but had left as if both had gone to the restroom at the same time. They had. My wife often returns to the table with an orgasm flush, and occasionally I am instructed to take her back into the bathroom and lick every drop of his cum out of her. Almost always, I am instructed not to say a word to anybody about anything once in the restaurant. I can only sit and smile as they order for me, knowing that whatever I get will be something one or the other of them has "always" wanted to try, but didn't want too, in case they didn't like it. It never mattered whether I liked it at all. It was what I got. Of course, when it came time to pay the bill, her bf would toss the check at me, say, your wife said it was your pleasure to treat me, and then they would send me out for the car to bring it up to the front door to pick them up. On the ride home, they would inevitably have sex at least one more time. Upon arriving at home, they would go in, ordering me to carefully bring his bags inside. I would usually go to the bedroom to find them ripping each other's clothes off, and almost always they would be engaged in incredibly hot sex, not even realizing I was there. I knew, from before, where I was to stand quietly and wait, and occasionally I was offered a tidbit, maybe her panties tossed at me, or her bra, or I might be told to remove her heels, if they were strappy, and she wanted them off. This time I got a surprise. I got a new necklace that said, Property of Cathy and A, which I was instructed to wear around my neck at all times, with the admonition that my skin was not to come into contact with my wifes's if I was not wearing that necklace, because her bf did not want me to mistakenly think that she was mine again. Sometimes, blindfolded and tied up, they let me sit at the foot of the bed. Sometimes, they would throw me out of the room altogether, if, as she said, we really just want to make love to each other! My job was, and I knew it, to be available when he was completely done with her. I would go in kneel and clean out every drop of his cum. If he had cum all over her, I was expected to clean up every drop, using only my tongue, and not "being nasty and licking" like a damn dog, as she said. Just lick the spots where the cum is and hurry up was what I was usually told. I'm used to the stockings and heels now that come with this task, and I am fairly resigned to the fact that she loves his big cock so much better than mine. Things are actually getting easier now. They have told me that my place in their lives is to serve, please, and amuse them. And, it has worked out, that if I do that, I usually get to watch at least. Being used to cumming every day at least once if not two or three times it has been hard to cumming once or twice a week. They have assured me it is truly for my own good, and it does make me more obedient to them. I couldn't do it however, without the cage that is locked around my cock. I actually like it now, as it removes the temptation for me not to serve them the way I should. Her bf promises that I can lick every load of cum if I do EXACTLY as instructed. So far, he has been true to his word.

Boyfriend Coming for Two Weeks

Things are beginning to settle into a routine. In fact, my wife is on her way to the airport to pick up her boyfriend. He is coming for a two week visit. When she left, she was wearing a sexy black tank top with tight jeans that showed clearly that she wasn't wearing any panties or at best strings. She left two hours early, to get her nails done, she said, and to get him a present. I was instructed that they would be going from the airport to dinner, and then they would decide whether they would go out or come back to the house. It depended on how he felt. One thing I knew for sure was that she would come back home with a load of cum somewhere, maybe more. In the past, I had driven to the airport, walked in with her, instructed to gather his bags, and to walk two paces behind them with the luggage. Of course, I opened the doors for them and served their needs from that point on while he was here. Usually, when they were in the car, they began kissing, and sometimes instructed me to find a dark part of the parking garage where she could suck him, or he would occasionally pull her over on his lap sliding into her beneath her always too short skirt. After what they considered an appropriate "welcome home", they instructed me on what they wanted to do next. Sometimes, it would be to a restaurant, or occasionally, to a club. When they wanted to go to a restaurant, they would instruct me to drop them off and park the car. Sometimes, I would go in the restaurant to find that they had been seated, but had left as if both had gone to the restroom at the same time. They had. My wife often returns to the table with an orgasm flush, and occasionally I am instructed to take her back into the bathroom and lick every drop of his cum out of her. Almost always, I am instructed not to say a word to anybody about anything once in the restaurant. I can only sit and smile as they order for me, knowing that whatever I get will be something one or the other of them has "always" wanted to try, but didn't want too, in case they didn't like it. It never mattered whether I liked it at all. It was what I got. Of course, when it came time to pay the bill, her bf would toss the check at me, say, your wife said it was your pleasure to treat me, and then they would send me out for the car to bring it up to the front door to pick them up. On the ride home, they would inevitably have sex at least one more time. Upon arriving at home, they would go in, ordering me to carefully bring his bags inside. I would usually go to the bedroom to find them ripping each other's clothes off, and almost always they would be engaged in incredibly hot sex, not even realizing I was there. I knew, from before, where I was to stand quietly and wait, and occasionally I was offered a tidbit, maybe her panties tossed at me, or her bra, or I might be told to remove her heels, if they were strappy, and she wanted them off. This time I got a surprise. I got a new necklace that said, Property of Cathy and A, which I was instructed to wear around my neck at all times, with the admonition that my skin was not to come into contact with my wifes's if I was not wearing that necklace, because her bf did not want me to mistakenly think that she was mine again. Sometimes, blindfolded and tied up, they let me sit at the foot of the bed. Sometimes, they would throw me out of the room altogether, if, as she said, we really just want to make love to each other! My job was, and I knew it, to be available when he was completely done with her. I would go in kneel and clean out every drop of his cum. If he had cum all over her, I was expected to clean up every drop, using only my tongue, and not "being nasty and licking" like a damn dog, as she said. Just lick the spots where the cum is and hurry up was what I was usually told. I'm used to the stockings and heels now that come with this task, and I am fairly resigned to the fact that she loves his big cock so much better than mine. Things are actually getting easier now. They have told me that my place in their lives is to serve, please, and amuse them. And, it has worked out, that if I do that, I usually get to watch at least. Being used to cumming every day at least once if not two or three times it has been hard to cumming once or twice a week. They have assured me it is truly for my own good, and it does make me more obedient to them. I couldn't do it however, without the cage that is locked around my cock. I actually like it now, as it removes the temptation for me not to serve them the way I should. Her bf promises that I can lick every load of cum if I do EXACTLY as instructed. So far, he has been true to his word.

In many parts of the western world being gay is legal, so why not accept the law and stop knocking gays. Even if you stopped gay men from breeding, you could not stop gay people being born. It is a mutation from thousands of years ago, and as "God does not create junk", we have to accept that being gay is normal in the gene pool.

The Banking industry loves gay people, because they appear to have more savings and love spending on nice holidays and great clothing and cosmetics. I have seen banking reports about this. The banks make a lot of money by loaning money to them, and they are considered more able to pay their bills on time.

Lucky is the cuck that gets to lick his wife's slit after her lover leaves a creampie.
Some cucks never ever see what goes on between wife and lover. That is "none of your business, you useless little worm, hope every item on the "to do list" has been done while I have been out enjoying myself".

Users who are viewing this thread