• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's First Time Absolutely True Story

• Thread startercathyscuck
  • Start date
Going out tonight

My wife's boyfriend called just after dinner tonight. As I said previously, , he lives quite a distance away. Anyway, he told her he is going out tonight with the guys to a blues club near where he lives.
When she hung up, she told me, "we're going out tonight," because (he) is and I want to have some fun too. She picked out a short tight little yellow sleeveless top with white short shorts, and yellow gold heels. She is so hot I can hardly stand it. If anything very interesting happens, I will fill everyone in. It is a pleasure just to walk with her looking this hot. She is positively hot, hot, hot, and she knows it! I hope she at least gets kissed tonight!

Yes, your wife will probably be able to score a kiss (and more, much more...).

A bluesclub, you say.... awright. Sounds like your wife is in for a hot night, and she intends to make sure of that. Good for her. Will look forward to hearing about her venture.

Some fun pics...my wife and her lover

isn't she beautiful!?

Attachments

• Golden Shower.JPG
    Golden Shower.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 1,086
  • Beads.JPG
    Beads.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 1,222
  • By the hair.JPG
    By the hair.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,251
  • Feed it to her.JPG
    Feed it to her.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 1,368
  • Nipple and String.JPG
    Nipple and String.JPG
    6.7 KB · Views: 918
Cathyscuck,

cathyscuck said:
Isn't she beautiful!?

Yes, your wife is beautiful. How did her evening at the blues club go with her new lover? Well, I hope.... and how did your new life as her cuckold go over the weekend?

—Custer

Wifes Lover Coming Again Today

Wife got a call from her lover last night. He said he would be in town tomorrow afternoon, and would come straight over to the house. She immediately became very excited, hot, and agitated! All night long she was restless as I heard her touch herself and make the sweetest little sex noises. I ask her if I could help. She said, "Shut up, get over here and lick me." As I slid over she tossed a blanket over us. I began to lick her sweet pussy and soon she came with a shuddering orgasm. "I love your baby orgasms," she smiled and said. I can't wait till tomorrow when I get an honest to goodness grown up one. I knew what she meant, having watched her cum over and over again while he licked her, rolling from orgasm to orgasm, each getting stronger till she could literally cum no more. Anyway, it's about an hour from when he should be here. She said he told her he would rip her clothes off when he got here, fuck her like a man, and then they'd both take a nap. (while I do his laundry from where he's been traveling out of town. She told me the itinerary for the day looked something like this. fuck, rest, fuck, fuck, I cook dinner, they eat, fuck, fuck, shower, go out to club, fuck, come home fuck, fuck, and maybe fuck. Then...she said..they will probably make love and go to sleep for a few hours. I may watch from the door, if it is open, and if I want to come closer there is a collar and a leash hanging on the door. I must kneel down, take it in my mouth and carry it to the bed on all fours, where she said they may or may not acknowledge me. If they do, I will have to wear the collar and leash anytime I am on the bed. Lots more she SAYS will happen. If it does, I'll have an incredible story to add! I feel like a teenager. This CAN NOT be normal! LOL

cathyscuck said:
isn't she beautiful!?

Oh YES she is :) Thank you for the new pictures - especially the one I'm hoping was displayed specially for me ;)

The things I'd like to do with that lovely body ---- but I'll just have to leave her for her lover tomorrow. Have fun and stay safe.

edit - just realized that with the timings of the post she will be well fucked by now.

She's well fucked by now!

Since he's been here this afternoon she's come three times. He's come twice, once all over her, and once in her mouth. They had me take them to the grocery store so we could pick up some things for him, (he's cooking dinner for her tonight). I drove, and all the way there, they kissed, fondled, and played with each other. She leaned over and had his dick in her mouth for most of the ride home. It was hot watching from the front while they played in the back. They're in the kitchen now. They sent me off so they could "play house" for a little while. I can't wait to be allowed to come back in! I'll keep posting as this adventure continues.

Cathyscuck

Please do keep posting. As we will keep on checking. How about a creampie shot for all of us dreamers.:p Many Thanks okdeacon :D

Highlights of the Ten Orgasms by Wife's Lover

Ten mindblowing, unbelievable, off the charts orgasms for my wife while her boyfriend was here visiting for two days. Another whirlwind. Some highlights.
They videotaped him fucking her while I was out on an errand. And, the ever considerate person she is, she made sure to do a reverse cowgirl and doggystyle so I could get a good view of her face as he pounded her from behind, with her moaning and screaming, and then taking her reverse cowgirl, leaning back on him as he reached around her, playing with her tits and clit until she literally collapsed on the bed in front of him as if she had **********! LOL (a first, and a quite unusual experience. He's a chef...so of course, he made the two of them a special dinner. I drove them to the store...followed them around as they bought ingredients..and of course, paid the bill. He then came home where they began "playing house" in the kitchen for about four hours until the meal was done. It smelled absolutely delicious, loaded with fresh vegetables and..steak, chicken..and more. When it was time for dinner, there were three plates at the table. I was told to stand in front of my chair. He served his girlfriend...(aka, my wife)..a lovely plate...then himself..and now at last, I thought me. He picked up my plate, carried it toward where he was serving, and sat it down. He reached down on the floor and picked up a red plastic bowl....obviously..meant for a pet, opened a pot on the stove and ladled into it Macaroni and Cheese. His specialty is Italian..so he said he especially prepared it for me. As he ladled in the last bit, my wife told me to ask him for the recipe. He reached over, grabbed a can of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, and tossed the empty can on top of my bowl. "Here," he said, "there's too many ingredients in this damned can stuff for me to read. My food is hot and I want to eat." With that he took the bowl and sat it on the seat of the chair at my place on the table. "Sit down there and eat, so we don't have to look at you," he said laughingly. My wife said, "that's better than you deserve. I'd wanted you to lick it out of the bowl on the floor, but (he) said, it would gross him out, so here's a plastic spoon." "Now sit down, shut up and eat. For two hours they savored every bite of what he had made them. I could hear them stopping occasionally to kiss, and of course, I had the perfect view when he fingered her underneath her very short plaid skirt. They would even laugh, and tell me, "Pay attention, Mike, don't you like it when he plays with your "dessert plate." "I guess you know, you're having fresh creampie." At once I loved it and hated it. I couldn't wait. I was so hot I thought I was going to die. After what seemed like an eternity they left the table, got up, and my wife said, "Clean this fucking kitchen up, SPOTLESSLY, and I mean spotlessly. They left for the bedroom, and for an hour I cleaned up their dinner plates, and the mess he made cooking. They finally emerged from the bedroom, and said, "We're going out to a club. Wannt come, not cum, he said. Don't get excited. You aren't cumming anytime soon. We meant come with us"
Of course, I said. More to follow.....

I got to play to, finally! Yeah

That evening we all stayed in, sat around the living room, he and I had beers, she had a couple of Mojitos, and after a bit they started making out on the sofa as I sat in the chair across the room. Before long they were rolling around on top of each other. He ended up with his head between her legs as she lay stretched out on the sofa. He was licking her pussy and he held her nipple rings together with his hands, playing with, turning, and twisting them as she writhed beneath him. Occasionally, he slid up to kiss her, then slowly kissing his way back down to her very wet pussy. After a while, she was obviously close to cumming, I heard them whisper, then she called to me, "get over here now." I walked toward her he moved from between her legs, slid off the couch, now on his knees, kissing her when she said, "get down there and lick my pussy. I wasted no time as i licked her wet opening, her clit as large and stuck out as I'd ever seen it. He was whispering in her ear as I licked her. I could hear him telling her, "Baby, he's licking you, but you know who got you hot. You're gonna cum for me, exactly when I tell you to." I continued to lick, her hand now on the back of my head guiding me exactly as she wanted it. I could hear him once again, saying, "not yet, baby, not yet, get yourself under control, or I'll make him stop licking you." Even though I kept the same pace and intensity of licking it was as if a machine was turned off. She immediately laid still beneath me as I licked. In a few minutes, he said, "okay, baby, let it start to feel good again. I'm here with you. I love you baby. You'll cum for me, and NOT until I tell you that you can. That seemed to get her hotter than ever, and I could visibly see that she had risen to another plateau, and I she seemed out of control, and I thought she would cum for sure. He said, again,
stop it Cathy, you stop that right now, you will NOT cum yet. Calm down, right now. Again, it was as if a switch was flipped. I licked, and she lay perfectly still. Finally, he said, it's almost time baby. When I tell you, you let it all out for me, baby. Your orgasm is all for me. I did it. I got you this hot. You're just using his tongue like a vibrator, nothing more. He looked down at me, laughed, and said, "Watch your fucking wife cum EXACTLY when I tell her to. Watch how much I own this pussy. This pussy belongs to me, right Cathy? Right, baby she moaned, now closer to cumming. He let her build up even more and more, and finally he said, "Come now, you little *****." That sent her over the edge at that exact second and she began screaming and pushing her hips up with a furious intensity into my mouth. Her boyfriend said, "that's it baby, cum in his mouth. Fill up his mouth with your cum, baby." She did. Incredible. Married ten years, never seen her so wet, or EVER cum so hard. When she was done she pulled me up as if she was going to kiss me and just when I was about to kiss her, she pulled away, and said, "tell him thank you for letting you play with us, tell him right now. Laughing now she said, get back over there. We're done with you. With that she dropped to her knees, took his dick in her mouth, and in a few minutes he came all over her face, cum dripping down her chin onto her beautiful tits and belly. "She said to me, get over here and clean this fucking mess up. I did. Awesome. How can a perfectly straight guy do that? Don't ask me. Beats the crap out of me. But when she says do it, she owns me. And oh yeah, she reminds me on occasion, that he does to, so if I want to play, don't disobey. So far, I haven't. When will I get to cum. She said, when I feel like it, and it ain't lookin good for you anytime soon!

Whew, it was a hot evening....

Cathyscuck,

cathyscuck said:
He let her build up even more and more, and finally he said, "Come now...." That sent her over the edge at that exact second and she began screaming and pushing her hips up with a furious intensity into my mouth.

Nice. Very nice....

cathyscuck said:
Her boyfriend said, "that's it baby, cum in his mouth. Fill up his mouth with your cum, baby." She did. Incredible. Married ten years, never seen her so wet, or EVER cum so hard.

Sounds like your wife female-ejaculates. Is so, that's very cool.

cathyscuck said:
"She said to me, get over here and clean this fucking mess up. I did. .... But when she says do it, she owns me.

Ah, so you're continuing to do what your wife tells you to do. Very good.

On the whole, a very hot description of your evening. Whew.

—Custer

Our Next Trip Planned

He will fly into town and we will pick him up on our way to the beach. She's decided ...(because she knows how they are together) that he will have her in the car on the way back while I drive....then when we get to the hotel I am to check them in and while they make their way to the room I am to bring up their luggage. She said, of course, he'll fuck me while you're getting us set up. Then, after that, we'll go down to the beach for a while. Around 3 we'll come up for a nasty sweaty hot beach fucking session, then take a nap, and get ready to go out for the evening. I am NOT into the sissy stuff, but when she came home from shopping for clothes for this trip, she had a pair of high heels IN MY SIZE. She made me put them on, while she laid on foot of the bed on her stomach, and jerk off on her ass, while she continued repeating how funny her boyfriend was going to think it was to watch me be so pathetic. I came so hard I could hardly stand it...albeit my first experience in womens shoes...LOL...damn, how do they do it in those heels? Anyway, they'll go out to a club on the boardwalk in the evening. She told me they get a thirty minute head start, and if I can find them I they might let me sit with them for a little bit, but that I had better have the room ready for them when they came back. I was instructed to make sure there was champagne...(good stuff, she said..not cheap shit)....fresh strawberries....and fresh whipped cream...ready and waiting by the night table when they got back. So, I have my instructions for the evening. I can't wait. I think it'll be a lot of fun! I hope I get to watch....a lot...Unfortunately, they made some videos together here at the house, and my when my wife picked up on my delight at watching them OVER and OVER again, she says now..that they can MUCH more time alone..because if I'm good, I'll get the video...and I get more for my money that way..than actually watching....I hate her....lol...she says I'M WAY TOO EASY!

They practice. YOU TOO can do it....

Cathyscuck,

Good to see you back with an update.

cathyscuck said:
He [your wife's lover] will fly into town and we will pick him up on our way to the beach. She's decided ...(because she knows how they are together) that he will have her in the car on the way back while I drive....

Yes, of course.

cathyscuck said:
....then when we get to the hotel I am to check them in and while they make their way to the room I am to bring up their luggage.

Yes, certainly. That will be proper etiquette.

cathyscuck said:
She said, of course, he'll fuck me while you're getting us set up.

Of course.

cathyscuck said:
Then, after that, we'll go down to the beach for a while. Around 3 we'll come up for a nasty sweaty hot beach fucking session....

I suppose your wife must mean in the room, to avoid frightening the other hotel guests....

cathyscuck said:
....then take a nap, and get ready to go out for the evening. I am NOT into the sissy stuff....

CERTAINLY NOT. No need to even say so....

cathyscuck said:
....but when she came home from shopping for clothes for this trip, she had a pair of high heels IN MY SIZE.

Oh-oh. Somehow, your wife must not fully realize you are BY NO MEANS into that kind of stuff....

cathyscuck said:
She made me put them on, while she laid on foot of the bed on her stomach, and jerk off on her ass, while she continued repeating how funny her boyfriend was going to think it was to watch me be so pathetic.

Well, you will need to inform your wife STERNLY that, despite appearances, you DEFINITELY do not get off on THAT sort of thing....

cathyscuck said:
I came so hard I could hardly stand it...albeit my first experience in womens shoes...

Oh-oh. You may have given yourself away. This may work against your credibility when you insist to your dominant wife that you are A REAL MAN, and are UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE into THIS sort of thing....

cathyscuck said:
LOL...damn, how do they do it in those heels?

They practiced when they were growing up. It's part of learning to be a woman. You could too.... find a hard-surface floor (you probably have one at home) and start practicing walking back and forth. Your wife will instruct you in taking suitably short, mincing steps with swaying hips. Now that you have the basic equipment, you will begin to find, after a while, YOU TOO CAN DO IT.

cathyscuck said:
Anyway, they'll go out to a club on the boardwalk in the evening. She told me they get a thirty minute head start, and if I can find them I they might let me sit with them for a little bit, but that I had better have the room ready for them when they came back. I was instructed to make sure there was champagne...(good stuff, she said..not cheap shit)....fresh strawberries....and fresh whipped cream...ready and waiting by the night table when they got back. So, I have my instructions for the evening.

Good luck finding them. You better make sure you have carried out all your wife's instructions re. preparing the room before you set out on your search.

cathyscuck said:
I can't wait. I think it'll be a lot of fun! I hope I get to watch....a lot...Unfortunately, they made some videos together here at the house, and my when my wife picked up on my delight at watching them OVER and OVER again, she says now..that they can have MUCH more time alone..because if I'm good, I'll get the video.... I hate her.... lol ...she says I'M WAY TOO EASY!

Hm.... way too easy, you say.... well, it's true your wife has made rapid strides in coming to an understanding of "the inner you," but maybe you're giving away too much too soon. Perhaps you should consider being a bit more coy, and pretend to put up a facade of resistance. A strategy like that would be in accordance with your new high heels she bought you (with great insight). You know.... try to increase the challenge of your wife's management of you a little bit — although in taking this route, you would no doubt incur an increased risk of (possibly severe) spankings. But, you know how it is.... I mean, do you want your wife to think you're A REAL MAN, complying with her orders only after she defeats you in "a good stiff fight," or not... —? (Hm, I wonder if "stiff" was the best choice of word....)

—Custer

We're going to meet wife's lover for four days next weekend at a resort. Last night, she decided that she wanted some new body jewelery for him, so she picked out a new pair of nipple shields to add to the cute set of nipple rings that she already has. She picked them out, the piercer put them in, and they are absolutely beautiful. She said I could post a pic of em, so stay tuned.

She also told me that in October she is going to visit him at his home for four days, and wanted to know if I minded staying home. But when she said she would be sure to video the "real good" stuff, I relented and said, "Go ahead." Of course, she knows I am a pushover and will do whatever she asks. So when we went to bed she said to thank me, she was going to cum sitting on my face, which I had seen her do for him 7 or 8 times last time he was here. We hadn't done that in years! She left on the short black dress that she had worn out to dinner, came home, called him on the phone, and climbed up on my face. When I started to protest that she was on the phone, she just pushed her pussy harder down on my face. Before long, she had a screaming orgasm, and timed perfectly, hung up the phone. She slid off me and I said, "but honey, when you and he do it, you always 69 and he gets to come. She looked over at me, smiled, and said, "how many times have I to tell you, "You aren't him." With that, she went to the bathroom, came back to bed, climbed in her side, kissed me, and said, "Don't poke me with that thing." She laughed, reached over turned out the light and in no time was sound asleep. I jerked off quietly and did the same!

You're adapting well to your role as your wife's cuckold....

Cathyscuck,

cathyscuck said:
We're going to meet wife's lover for four days next weekend at a resort.

Sounds like a sufficiently "long-term" vacation for your wife Cathy and her lover to get some feeling for how compatible they really are.

cathyscuck said:
Last night, she decided that she wanted some new body jewelery for him, so she picked out a new pair of nipple shields to add to the cute set of nipple rings that she already has. She picked them out, the piercer put them in, and they are absolutely beautiful. She said I could post a pic of em, so stay tuned.

Cool. I'll look forward to seeing the pic.

cathyscuck said:
She also told me that in October she is going to visit him at his home for four days, and wanted to know if I minded staying home. But when she said she would be sure to video the "real good" stuff, I relented and said, "Go ahead."

You're a good cuckold, Cathyscuck. Sometimes ya' gotta set 'em free. (My wife just took off on a flight for a week-long trip with her sister and brother. It's very unlikely to involve sex.... but hey, what to I know?)

cathyscuck said:
So when we went to bed she said to thank me, she was going to cum sitting on my face, which I had seen her do for him 7 or 8 times last time he was here. We hadn't done that in years! She left on the short black dress that she had worn out to dinner, came home, called him on the phone, and climbed up on my face. When I started to protest that she was on the phone, she just pushed her pussy harder down on my face.

Ah... calling her lover and talking with him while queening you is a nice touch...

cathyscuck said:
Before long, she had a screaming orgasm, and timed perfectly, hung up the phone.

...and having a screaming orgasm while queening you and talking with her lover on the phone is a *very* nice touch. Beautiful....

cathyscuck said:
She slid off me and I said, "but honey, when you and he do it, you always 69 and he gets to come. She looked over at me, smiled, and said, "how many times have I to tell you: you aren't him."

Good point. What could you say...—?

cathyscuck said:
.... She laughed, reached over, turned out the light and in no time was sound asleep. I jerked off quietly....

Excellent. You're adapting well to your role as your wife's cuckold. Keep up your good work — and hope your wife does not decide she doesn't want you masturbating behind her back, possibly fantasizing about other women, and decide to require you to wear a chastity device (for which, of course, she would be your sole keyholder).

—Custer

Enjoy cumming while you still can...

Custer Laststand said:
Excellent. You're adapting well to your role as your wife's cuckold. Keep up your good work — and hope your wife does not decide she doesn't want you masturbating behind her back, possibly fantasizing about other women, and decide to require you to wear a chastity device (for which, of course, she would be your sole keyholder).

Assuming she doesn't decide to give the key to her lover and let him decide when hubby gets to cum, that is.

It's Wednesday afternoon. She just got off the phone with him and she told me her lover told her not to touch herself..until she was with him on Sunday morning. Before she hung up, she handed me the phone...where he told me...I was not going to cum...until they were together..and he doubted, if then, because why would they give a shit whether or not I got to cum? He told me to be ready to serve, pleasure, and amuse both of them whenever they said too, and if I performed extraordinarily excellently, then I might get to jerk off by myself with a pair of her dirty panties or something. I was told that for the four days they are together that HE is her husband, and that I am not to TOUCH her, see her naked, or even THINK about her in a sexual way. She told me that her first allegiance would be to him, and not to even THINK about trying to make her feel emotionally guilty during this time. She said she would do ANYTHING he asked her to do to me...WITHOUT HESITATION, so she told me to be prepared to really learn the definition of "cuckold". With that, she laughed, grabbed her keys and went to the gym. As she left, she said, one more thing, I don't want to see you naked until after he's gone next week, and you WILL NOT see me naked.

Incredible Sex at the Beach and Squirt Gun Fun

Sorry for the delay in posting, but since we went to the beach we've moved half way across the country to our new home! Anyway, while we were at the beach, I had more fun than I think I've ever had in my entire life. Could there be anything better than a submissive loving husband waiting on me and my lover hand and foot while he ravishes me for four straight days..and I do mean straight...couple of firsts on this trip...but more about that in a bit...hubby waited in the car as instructed when he got off the plane. After holding my very wet panties up to his nose in my hand, I kissed him at which time we became instantly rock hard. We kissed a bit, and headed for the car. Upon arriving at the car, hubby jumped out as instructed, came around the back, opened the door for us, and put his luggage in the trunk. We were in the back, kissing and fondling. I reached down and sucked him for a while. He slipped on a condom, and then I slid over on top of him and lowered myself down on him. I came so fucking hard I almost ********** in about 2 minutes, after not seeing him for four weeks. We had to remind hubby to watch the road. He had adjusted the mirror so that he could watch him slide in and out of me. When we were done, I gave him a treat, which I had to threaten him severely to comply with. I took my boyfriends used and "very full" condom, tied the end in a knot and told him to open his mouth. I made him hold it there all the way to the beach. When we were about to our hotel, I told him that if he had to chew a hole in it and "taste" the cum. He objected strongly, so my boyfriend told him if he didn't, he wasn't going to get to go to dinner with us or out to a club later in the evening. He thought about it, objected again, and finally obeyed, biting it. Of course, I told him he only had to taste it, but when he bit it, of course, it ALL came out in his mouth. He started to spit it out, where I screamed angrily, "Don't you dare waste that cum" I shared that with you. You eat EVERY drop of it. He already had pretty much because when it burst, most of it went right down his throat. It was hilarious to watch him, in extreme agony, and extreme lust at the same time. We told him not to look back or talk to us the rest of the way to the beach. He was a good boy. When we got there, we headed straight for the room, where we fucked like bunny rabbits for an hour and a half while we sent him on a bunch of very unnecessary but time consuming errands. When he came back, we were snuggling together on the bed, naked, kissing each other. I pulled out a pair of heels in his size, and told him, "strip naked and put these on." He did as I said. Then we made him stand in front of us and while I played with my boyfriends 9 inch cock, we humiliated him as we made him stand in front of us and jerk off. Then I remembered that I had brought him another treat. Squirt guns. I went in the bathroom, filled up two of them, with warm pee, and returned to the bedroom. Now he was naked standing in front of us. I made him put his hands behind his back, stand straight and open his mouth. We HAD SO MUCH FUN seeing if which of us was a better shot at squirting him directly in the mouth. My boyfriend laughed so hard he almost peed himself. Hubby was pathetic. He loved it. He might just be a little sick, mightn't he? LOLOL
..and that isn't nearly the end of it...I will write more....

Going to Visit My Lover

Now we're getting somewhere. In just a few days, I will be boarding a plane to take me to my boyfriends house across the country. We've been counting the days until I would be in his arms, then in "our" bed at his house. I'm looking forward to finally get to meet all his friends, see what his life is like at home. He's always come to me before and stayed at our house. Sure, it is hot when he sleeps in hubby's king size bed, while hubby waits on us hand and foot..but it's even more fun to go to his place for a week, to "play house". I'll be waiting on him when he comes home from work dressed in his favorite lingerie or outfit. In fact, I let him pick out a new lingerie which I made hubby order, pay for, and ship to his house. I want to wear it first for my boyfriend. I might even leave it there, so hubby doesn't get his hands on it. That would be fun. We will make some videos, though, that I can take home to hubby. As long as he does exactly what I tell him, I will dole out the video's as rewards. If he should become disobedient, no videos, no orgasms for him. Isn't life great. If you don't have a hubby that worships you and will wait on you hand and foot, you need to talk to me. I can help you out with that.

New Lover

Met my latest lover Monday night. Hubby went to lunch with us, then took us back to the hotel, came to the room, and soon left. Within ten minutes, my new lover had my pants off, and I was taking his off. I took him in my mouth for a few minutes, then he mounted me and when I came back to earth, it was three hours later and about ten orgasms. When we stopped for a break, I called hubby, and the next thing I know, my lover was sticking his dick in my mouth as I tried to talk to hubby. It was hot. Then, after he came in my mouth, he got behind me and fucked me up the ass while hubby was on the phone. Hubby came so hard on the phone. We laughed at him, hung up, and fucked the rest of the evening. When I got home, I was sore and tired. Hubby wanted to talk and make love, but I told him, I'm good thanks, maybe tomorrow. Shhhhh.

Users who are viewing this thread