World's Smallest Dick Contest

• Thread starterstubbyhubby36
  • Start date

stubbyhubby36

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2006
I have seen alot of post on here lately of guys showing off their little dicks. The thing I have noticed is alot of these pics show a limp dick, not an erect one. For this reason I have decided to "throw down the guantlet."

The challenge. Prove you have the smallest dick with pictures that show your dick erect and unsupported by your hand. If you really want to provide proof then place something with some weight to it on your dick to show that it is fully erect. Don't post pics of a limp or half-hard dick as it is obvious that it isn't fully erect.

I have attached 3 pics as my own proof.

Pic 1 is me fully erect and measured. No support from my hand, just sticking straight out. I am 3.5".

Pic 2 is of my erect cock with a childs Matchbox car on it. If it wasn't erect it could not support the weight of the car. Proof that it is fully erect and at full length.

Pic 3 is me limp. Some guys have 1-3 inches limp, I am a bump when I am limp. No hanging or dangling as there is nothing to hang or dangle. Just a head and some skin. My wife jokingly says that it is a good thing I have a head on it or it would totally disappear when it goes limp.

Anybody got proof they are smaller?

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 2,939
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2,007
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2,293
  • Love
Reactions: Dreamed and barebackslutwife
Wow, I thought Stewart (my husband was small - 4'') but can't beat that - poor woman - what use are you to her?

Love Jaynie xxxx

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Dreamed, sharklasers and barebackslutwife
stubbyhubby36 said:
I have seen alot of post on here lately of guys showing off their little dicks. The thing I have noticed is alot of these pics show a limp dick, not an erect one. For this reason I have decided to "throw down the guanlet."

The challenge. Prove you have the smallest dick with pictures that show your dick erect and unsupported by your hand. If you really want to provide proof then place something with some weight to it on your dick to show that it is fully erect. Don't post pics of a limp or half-hard dick as it is obvious that it isn't fully erect.

I have attached 3 pics as my own proof.

Pic 1 is me fully erect and measured. No support from my hand, just sticking straight out. I am 3.5".

Pic 2 is of my erect cock with a childs Matchbox car on it. If it wasn't erect it could not support the weight of the car. Proof that it is fully erect and at full length.

Pic 3 is me limp. Some guys have 1-3 inches limp, I am a bump when I am limp. No hanging or dangling as there is nothing to hang or dangle. Just a head and some skin. My wife jokingly says that it is a good thing I have a head on it or it would totally disappear when it goes limp.

Anybody got proof they are smaller?

EXCELLENT!!! You are soooo right. The proof is in the ERECT penis, not the flascid one - everybody knows that. Thank you very much for your proof, dude. I will post my own proof soon ...I'm about your length but my cock is thinner I think. My wife calls it an "imitation dick."

Thanks again!

jaynieswallows said:
Wow, I thought Stewart (my husband was small - 4'') but can't beat that - poor woman - what use are you to her?

Love Jaynie xxxx

As you can imagine, I am of little use to her (no pun intended). She has been actively sleeping with other men for 12.5 years of our 13 year marriage in order to fulfill her needs.

Reactions: Dreamed
hes you are very small i have read that a penis of your length is considered to be a micro penis in the medical journals...1 out of 200 men have a penis as small as yours....my man is an inch longer and a little thicker and still not close to what i need as a woman

• Love
Ashamed to have to admit :(

It's humiliating to have to admit your "shortcommings" (my wife thinks EVERYONE should know) but I attached some recent photos my wife took of her sliding a finger from a playtex glove onto my erection and then showing my measurement.
My wife has shown these pics to most of her friends (which is always embarrassing to hear their reactions).
Having such a small erection (a few years ago I was almost 4" but with my wife's "assistance" I am now consistantly about 3" erect) has always been hard for me to become naked for anyone especially women.
I guess I was destined to be a cuck. :eek:
Ladies have a good laugh at my wife's pics.

Barry.

Attachments

• Barry erect w-playtex finger condom LOL.jpg
    Barry erect w-playtex finger condom LOL.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 2,084
  • two week load more.jpg
    two week load more.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 3,274
Ok, well I guess I can't beat anybody so far in being the smallest but here are my pics anyway.

Fully erect I'm almost 5in. but it's a bit of a stretch. And yeah, that's full erect. It doesn't really get much thicker than that. Flaccid is about 3 inches.

Attachments

• CDsmall.jpg
    CDsmall.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1,988
  • 5INCHHARD.jpg
    5INCHHARD.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1,508
HeHe

WOW never seen white men with cock that small:D

So does this make me the reigning champion of small dicks?? :)

Ironically enough a few nights ago on my birthday my wife agreed to jack me off while she got fucked doggy style. While stroking me she looked at my dick and she aked me if I thought it was possible I had the smallest dick of any man ever. I guess I am going to have to tell her that it appears that I do.

Put your panties and stockings on and go do some housework.

Your wife needs a real man.

trinspababy said:
hes you are very small i have read that a penis of your length is considered to be a micro penis in the medical journals...1 out of 200 men have a penis as small as yours....my man is an inch longer and a little thicker and still not close to what i need as a woman

its too bad that most husbands dont realise that a woman needs more dick then that.i just wonder how they survive without at least a decent size dick?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your wife needs bigger cock

Your wife deseres bigger cock. I hope she is getting it and you clean her after. Its your duty.

Ouch

littlehubby4in said:
It's humiliating to have to admit your "shortcommings" (my wife thinks EVERYONE should know) but I attached some recent photos my wife took of her sliding a finger from a playtex glove onto my erection and then showing my measurement.
My wife has shown these pics to most of her friends (which is always embarrassing to hear their reactions).
Having such a small erection (a few years ago I was almost 4" but with my wife's "assistance" I am now consistantly about 3" erect) has always been hard for me to become naked for anyone especially women.
I guess I was destined to be a cuck. :eek:
Ladies have a good laugh at my wife's pics.

Barry.

Barry,

That is a small dick. I had a bigger hard on in the 6th grade. You are deestined to be a cuck. I could have given your wife more pleasure when I was in grade school. Well, as long as you are okay with it. Let the wife have her studs on the side, cuz you can't do much with that.

luv2watch2006 said:
littlehubby4in is smaller than you, sorry pal, but yours is extremely small and pathetic. you should be proud

NOT!!!

I agree you lose. But both are very small.....

rego79 said:
I also have a small dick and are slowly coming to the relisation I will never be able to pleasure my wife like a man with a big cock. She tells me that I am a "good size"( I am only 3.5 inches long) and that any bigger may hurt her. The problem with this is her favorite dildo is 9 inches long and 6.5 inches in circumference! She is asking I use the dildo on a more regular basis now, and we have just discovered that I can fist her, which has made her have multiple orgasms. So slowly I guess I am being cuckolded by my hand and a dildo. We recently caught a glimpse of our neighbour through the window naked and saw that he had a huge cock, which my wife pointed out to me, "almost three times yours" was the words she used. After that sight we went to the bedroom and she asked me to fuck her doggy style, with the dildo of course, I agreed and doing so have probably led myself down the pathway of becoming a cuck. But I do love her and want her to enjoy herself so only time will tell.

Do the honorable thing and invite the neighbor over to hit her deep. She will thank you for it. But you can still drive the dildo in there.

you're right, but it's still humiliating.

barry - little weannie.jpg

Barry erect w-playtex finger condom LOL.jpg

erect.jpg
Sammy said:
Barry,

That is a small dick. I had a bigger hard on in the 6th grade. You are deestined to be a cuck. I could have given your wife more pleasure when I was in grade school. Well, as long as you are okay with it. Let the wife have her studs on the side, cuz you can't do much with that.

It is humiliating to reveal I can't please my wife, or any woman for that matter. I never dreamed that my wife putting that glove finger on my erection would be shown to her friends! You know how hard it is to look at them when they know! I guess physically my dick never went through puberty.

hello cucks..i wanted to get in on this tiny dick contest i think i am a real contender ..hard just under 4 inches and very thin ..i am 5"7 155 pounds 40 years old from near pittsburgh pa,, hot wife is 51 5"9 135 ,36b and very very hot,,she calls it a babydick..let me know what you think? it is fully hard in pic standing straight out buy itself..

here is pic it did not work in first post

Attachments

• HPIM0559 149x111.jpg
    HPIM0559 149x111.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 1,312
Damn ur small. U shouldn't be allowed to have pussy.

wow 9 inches hard wife would love that.. your longer soft than i am hard thats pachetic