• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

World's Smallest Dick Contest

• Thread starterstubbyhubby36
  • Start date
my small cock

i have the smallest cock Jennifer cant feel it

Geoff

Attachments

• small.1.jpg
    small.1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 522
sissycuckmaid said:
Put your panties and stockings on and go do some housework.

Your wife needs a real man.

wow. im assuming you think housework is for women since it was clearly implied. what a chauvanistic asshole. you should worship the ground any woman walks on quite honestly so watch what you say prick.

agree to worship your ground

Tiffscuck said:
wow. im assuming you think housework is for women since it was clearly implied. what a chauvanistic asshole. you should worship the ground any woman walks on quite honestly so watch what you say prick.

I must agree with you. i might add that I could find is easy to worship the ground you walk on. You are so cool.

wannbeecucked again

nice to see im not alone with a small cock. fully erect on a good day i can get up to just over 5" and its thin too. i have been cucked once so far and i didnt find out till after 9 months.. he went away now she not interested in sex at al. i want to find a loacl bull to seduce her as i foundout afterward i actually enjoyed being cuckolded!
I wonder if all small dicked men are would b cucks? I suspect i wont get cucked again sigh. but I live in hope she meets gut who wil seduce her at least I got lots of sex when she was bieng fucked by the other guy. I found out he was rather large but she wont say how big? and she gave him oral which i never get. life sucks huh..

Tina sissy hubby's tiny dick

This is why my wife makes me wear panties and why she fucks other men.

Attachments

• DSCF0048w.JPG
    DSCF0048w.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 614
  • DSCF0002.JPG
    DSCF0002.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 713
  • DSCF0050w.JPG
    DSCF0050w.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 632
  • DSCF0057j.JPG
    DSCF0057j.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 627
gcannon said:
I may not be the smallest but you would think so with as little sex as I get from my wife.
bet you cant get in

Little Dick revenge ex boyfriend smallest penis ever

prycless910 Patrick

Wow

Wow! I would love to come your way and.....have some fun!

Sammy said:
I have a question for you guys with the small one. Why don't you get one of those slip on penis's to cover those small ones and fuck your wife's good???? Has any of you thought about this???

That wouldn't be a bad idea except:

A. My wife wouldn't be willing to let me fuck her with a fake dick with so many big real ones avalable. I have never breached this subject but I think I know her well enough to know that she would not even consider it.

B. She refuses to use a dildo so I am positive she would refuse to let me slip on a rubber dick and fuck her with it.

C. I happen to enjoy my wife getting fucked by hung men and I love being a cuckold. I can't imagine why I would waste money on a fake big dick when I would much rather be watching her get fucked by real-life big dick.

My first post in this forum: 3" hard .... useless for penetration ....

Greetings from Vienna....

Austrian cuckold-slave in search of a relationship / marriage to a
Cuckoldress and Hotwife for worshipping Masters divine cocks together!

Can relocate to U.S. or somewhere else!

austriancucky@yahoo.com

Attachments

• Small penis 01.jpg
    Small penis 01.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 488
  • sascha_kopfueber_600pxl.jpg
    sascha_kopfueber_600pxl.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 350
  • i am a slave slut.JPG
    i am a slave slut.JPG
    6.8 KB · Views: 389
that makes my little 5 inch dick seem big. I have to show my wife she tells me nobody could be smaller then me

Actually housework is traditionally womans work but in the new era where women rule over tiny dicked wimps it becomes their duty and place to do all the mundane housework while the superior female enjoys Her advanced position and is served by Her cuck.Often an under sized male like me is compared to a woman or called a "nancie" or a "sally" and made to dress in womans clothes and preform traditionally womanly tasks.This treatment is designed to humiliate the tiny cuck and remind him of his place not to insult the woman.

Magnum242424 said:
Some of your dicks posted here are fucking pathetic...Seriously...
No kidding,Thats the name of the game.

our tiny dicks

my freind and i both have small dicks - we can even hold each others properly. We both get big cocks to fuck our wives for us

nice

bigblkhung said:
not bad for a white boy, but I got u beat

Nice piece of chocolate you have there!!! Blonde white girls must love taking with it!!!! You have a great market of wifes just wanting your big black cock!!!

contest

Droopy said:
Actually housework is traditionally womans work but in the new era where women rule over tiny dicked wimps it becomes their duty and place to do all the mundane housework while the superior female enjoys Her advanced position and is served by Her cuck.Often an under sized male like me is compared to a woman or called a "nancie" or a "sally" and made to dress in womans clothes and preform traditionally womanly tasks.This treatment is designed to humiliate the tiny cuck and remind him of his place not to insult the woman.

Well put.Serving women and superior men is a very fulfilling emotion for us sissy's.

My Jennifer cant feel this

7fcb

Jennifer has to play with her egg as i cant penitrate as she has a belly and it wont reach.

Attachments

• geoffs cock 009.jpg
    geoffs cock 009.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 248
hey

That is very small. Mine gets up to 8 inches when its hard and about 1 inch wide but when my dick hits pussy I cum before a minute is up. The longest I went was like 2 min. Thats why I stroke my dick everyday and try to stay hard without cumming. Today is the 9th day but I dont know if I will ever be able to fuck pussy long enough to please any lady and I will never be able to get my dick sucked. If a lady got on her knees and was about to suck me off I would cum before her lips touched it.

Last edited by a moderator:
so sweet

very nice... has your wife thought about having you castrated... you'd look so cute

White Man with needle dick

My wife is asian and calls my cock the smallest she's ever seen. She gets a big laugh out of it. She's even made me show her friends on occasion just so they can laugh at me.

Attachments

• Picture%201.jpg
    Picture%201.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 450

Users who are viewing this thread