World's Smallest Dick Contest

• Thread starterstubbyhubby36
  • Start date
It’s mine surely?

B693D36F-3377-43DF-991B-632B9D159E56.jpeg

stubbyhubby36 said:
I have seen alot of post on here lately of guys showing off their little dicks. The thing I have noticed is alot of these pics show a limp dick, not an erect one. For this reason I have decided to "throw down the guantlet."

The challenge. Prove you have the smallest dick with pictures that show your dick erect and unsupported by your hand. If you really want to provide proof then place something with some weight to it on your dick to show that it is fully erect. Don't post pics of a limp or half-hard dick as it is obvious that it isn't fully erect.

I have attached 3 pics as my own proof.

Pic 1 is me fully erect and measured. No support from my hand, just sticking straight out. I am 3.5".

Pic 2 is of my erect cock with a childs Matchbox car on it. If it wasn't erect it could not support the weight of the car. Proof that it is fully erect and at full length.

Pic 3 is me limp. Some guys have 1-3 inches limp, I am a bump when I am limp. No hanging or dangling as there is nothing to hang or dangle. Just a head and some skin. My wife jokingly says that it is a good thing I have a head on it or it would totally disappear when it goes limp.

Anybody got proof they are smaller?
The toy car!!!!