Would pleasing your wife's bull makes you bi?

• Thread starterKudalskies
  • Start date

Kudalskies

James and SueAnn
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2018
NE USA
I personally don't find playing alone with same-sex exciting but pleasing/playing with my wife's bull at the same time with her.. I find it very thrilling

what would you say.

the-dream-to-lick-a-bulls-balls-while-he-has-your-thumb.jpg 714a.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PervertedPolishCouple, Hornyhubb, HornyCouplee and 30 others
It does not necessarily make you Bi. It could mean you are more submissive. Enough to please your wife's bull for her pleasure. If you want to do it, enjoy. I don't think I could go as far as messing with my woman's other man. I would like to experienince submitting to her by licking her cream pie. I don't have any wish to taste another mans seed. That makes the submission all the more exciting.

• Love
Reactions: robor, Bobbyjo, hard8bbc4mwf and 9 others
I don’t think it makes you bi , it makes you submissive (whether it’s to your wife , the bull or both)…the arousal comes from the act of submission and not the physical act itself

Reactions: xswitch, Pghperv, robor and 10 others
I agree. I have found personally that its not about wanting it alone. Its about the humiliation and submission. Mine involves feminization while being ******. Basically revolves around dick size and power dynamics.

Reactions: natasnaikul, robor, Bobbyjo and 3 others
Ssyckcd said:
I agree. I have found personally that its not about wanting it alone. Its about the humiliation and submission. Mine involves feminization while being ******. Basically revolves around dick size and power dynamics.
Well said. I couldn't agree more. I am in the same situation. I have often wondered about having se with chicks with dicks. Does that make you gay or bi?

Reactions: robor, funluv and Readyu
I allow the cucks to suck me.

I am not a bi or a gay, I even hate it when they get closer to my dick. but it is an act of showing my domination for the hubby.
He and his wife must know his position whenever I am present. The wife needs to feel my power over her husband.

Some cucks were refusing to taste my dick, and I used to convince them. The moment her puts my dick in his mouth, everyone present knows I am the only man how gives instructions and must be obeyed.

Though, it's not just about sucking. But it always the start to giving more tasks for both of them

• Love
Reactions: Bobbyjo, Bravo, NewAmy and 15 others
RealBullX said:
I allow the cucks to suck me.

I am not a bi or a gay, I even hate it when they get closer to my dick. but it is an act of showing my domination for the hubby.
He and his wife must know his position whenever I am present. The wife needs to feel my power over her husband.

Some cucks were refusing to taste my dick, and I used to convince them. The moment her puts my dick in his mouth, everyone present knows I am the only man how gives instructions and must be obeyed.

Though, it's not just about sucking. But it always the start to giving more tasks for both of them
It doesnt matter what label you want to put on it, I'm a true believer that the cuckold should serve both his wife AND the Bull, what an amazing experience it has been to taste your wifes and his cum on his cock after they have just had the most intense bout of lovemaking ever.
I will happily and readily submit to our Bull and have done so MANY times and hope to many times in the future

• Love
Reactions: maturecuckoldmarriage, robor, Bobbyjo and 10 others
Kim n I love sharing cock at the same time. esp bulls with large hanging balls. i particular like sucking the bulls cock he cums in her so I can taste them both

• Love
Reactions: robor, Bobbyjo, cuck72 and 13 others
I would love to suck the bull's cock after he fucked my wife. And I'd love to suck a tranny cock, And a man's too. I'd also to suck a woman's cunt especially after she 's been fucked. So I guess I'm bi.

• Love
Reactions: Bobbyjo, funluv, auscouple and 3 others
Apparently made me bi - me sucking off the lawn guy’s beer can cock after I caught him nailing my wife

BCD547F0-2C8D-4AD6-BE70-9CA13F5213E1.jpeg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: SexlessCuck, AlwaysAlpha_Florida, PDXFun2 and 15 others
Jennyshangers said:
Apparently made me bi - me sucking off the lawn guy’s beer can cock after I caught him nailing my wife
There is indeed something about servicing a MAN that the wife had previously and or is currently submitting to. In my past, I never went out of my way to find man to service, it was always someone that that wife at the time was involved with.

As another poster indicated, it doesn't matter the label that you put on it.

• Love
Reactions: robor, auscouple, cuck72 and 2 others
As all the others have previously stated it doesn't make you bi. I'm a bull who throughly enjoys having the male suck and worship my cock. It's all about the control and power aspect. I don't go out and meet men alone.

• Love
Reactions: robor, auscouple, funluv and 3 others
of course not. most people seem to believe in straight, gay or bi... it's much much more than that... sexual fluidity means that some of us can move between all genders and sexual identities without necessarily identifying as bi or gay... some may be of course, but just 'cause some of us have oral with those of the same gender doesn't mean bi... can just simply be an enjoyable part of life that we choose to engage in ;)

• Love
Reactions: robor, melbsilverfox, Capt. Ron and 5 others
I can't tell if I like my wife making me do bi shit is hot because I like it or if I crave the humiliation of being ****** to do something I don't like. Do I like it and the humiliation is from her knowing I like it? How would I truly know what is going on? Is it a mix of all of those factors? It turns out you can solve this tricky puzzle by not caring about it.

I think I resisted thinking about whether I might be bisexual because I am heteroromantic and don't find men attractive. No one tells you when you're young that you might only ever want to kiss and date women but might like cock and that's valid. You can marry a woman and never even kiss a man and that's valid. I don't know, I just know that stressing out about it less let me think about it more thoughtfully because I took all of my fear out of the equation

Reactions: NewAmy, KandJPlus, hard8bbc4mwf and 7 others
Its simple. If I don't like your wife's pussy then you are plan B - don't keep me waiting bitch boy.

• Haha
Reactions: auscouple
Id love to suck you off

• Love
Reactions: auscouple
Penisknight said:
I've considered sucking a guys dick while he looks through my phone at pictures of my wife. Something not only about ******** her, but helping another man cum to her turns me on.
I would love to do this also. Have a guy cum in my mouth while looking at my wife’s naked body and talking about how he likes her tits, ass and pussy and how hard he would fuck her

• Love
Reactions: billythomas, Thangin, JimboJam and 6 others
I love sucking cock and it feels so much better when it is in service of wife's bulls. I also enjoy the ultimate submission to wife's bulls.

• Love
Reactions: Readyu, auscouple, cuck72 and 6 others
Lmao, sorry, but it definitely makes you bi... Nothing "submissive" about sucking another man's cock... I swear, I'll never understand why anyone would want to be a cuck, or be dominated/humiliated... Some of the things that people do just makes me smh... 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: bobstudio83, Tina B, WhiteMarried and 2 others
ToddJH said:
Lmao, sorry, but it definitely makes you bi... Nothing "submissive" about sucking another man's cock... I swear, I'll never understand why anyone would want to be a cuck, or be dominated/humiliated... Some of the things that people do just makes me smh... 🤣🤣🤣
As if reality hinges on your limited ability to comprehend something. Why advertise your stupidity and lack of basic empathy? That makes even less sense to me than cuckolding makes to you.

• Haha
Reactions: ToddJH