Would pleasing your wife's bull makes you bi?

• Thread starterKudalskies
  • Start date
Tina B said:
I agree, once a man sucks another man’s chick he’s definitely crossed the line, call it what you want to me he’s bi
Agreed, but the label makes no difference. You are what you are. Unfortunately society labels everything then labels the label either positively or negatively.

Reactions: Jonbowen, blkallover, WhiteMarried and 1 other person
Tina B said:
I agree, once a man sucks another man’s chick he’s definitely crossed the line, call it what you want to me he’s bi
Bi tendency is in all of us men and women, we can act on it when we are with the right person, time, and place.

Reactions: WhiteMarried and mjb0007bond
i have sucked a number of cocks on my own and never with my wife present. Was once fucked my a shemale. I enjoyed exploring my limits of submission but have no desire to be with a man for anything other than his cock.

Reactions: WhiteMarried
Upright said:
i have sucked a number of cocks on my own and never with my wife present. Was once fucked my a shemale. I enjoyed exploring my limits of submission but have no desire to be with a man for anything other than his cock.
"... have no desire to be with a man for anything other than his cock." Oh, well, it's OK then ... you're not a homo. LOL

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
"... have no desire to be with a man for anything other than his cock." Oh, well, it's OK then ... you're not a homo. LOL
Not 100% sure but having had my ass taken by a shemale may have taken care care of that! LoL

Kudalskies said:
I personally don't find playing alone with same-sex exciting but pleasing/playing with my wife's bull at the same time with her.. I find it very thrilling

what would you say.

the-dream-to-lick-a-bulls-balls-while-he-has-your-thumb.jpg 714a.jpg
I ended up seeing my wife's bull for sometime after she came home and walked in on him pounding my ass, even watched for a bit!

Reactions: WhiteMarried and robbiewillskucku
SirLixxx said:
I wouldn't consider myself as being bi however I've had more than one couple share my cock. I wouldn't go out and look for sex with just a man alone.
I guess im a slut because i go with the flow of whats fun and erotic

Reactions: WhiteMarried, robbiewillskucku and Upright
Tina B said:
Dat be right. If you hammer a nail you be a carpenter!

Luvmywife said:
I would love to do this also. Have a guy cum in my mouth while looking at my wife’s naked body and talking about how he likes her tits, ass and pussy and how hard he would fuck her
This is a fantasy of mine. I want my cock sucked while looking a pics and vids

Reactions: Panawife, Readyu and robbiewillskucku
Jennyshangers said:
Apparently made me bi - me sucking off the lawn guy’s beer can cock after I caught him nailing my wife

BCD547F0-2C8D-4AD6-BE70-9CA13F5213E1.jpeg
Wow I’d love to catch him nailing my wife!

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
Reactions: WhiteMarried and robbiewillskucku
zippless said:
Well said. I couldn't agree more. I am in the same situation. I have often wondered about having se with chicks with dicks. Does that make you gay or bi?
It's amazing.... I found this out in Thailand.... the most beautiful bendy kinked cocks.... give amazing bjs... also had my tight ass fcked a few times... it's all amazing....the bendy dicks to suck and fuck...and end up being become a bitch... dont forget the lube

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried and zippless
littlestubby5in said:
It is the right thing to do to show respect to the bull by sucking his superior cock after he has satisfied your wife , add to that you get to taste your wifès vaginal juices on him .
Id love that

Reactions: HornyAsianLover and WhiteMarried
ive been doing it for my wife annie 2 years now....it became the norm when he was here fucking her. i never thought i would...or could..do that....Annie proved me wrong

Reactions: HornyAsianLover, robbiewillskucku and WhiteMarried
PDXFun2 said:
Wow I’d love to catch him nailing my wife!
That would make my ***** wife's eyes light up

Reactions: HornyAsianLover, PDXFun2 and WhiteMarried
Makes the cuck thorough and appreciative to have a BBC

Jennyshangers said:
Apparently made me bi - me sucking off the lawn guy’s beer can cock after I caught him nailing my wife

I'm looking for beer can thick to swallow

Reactions: BILLD and Hulk6666
sounds to me like a lot of excuses for hubbies that want to suck cock but just won't admit it, they'll only do it for their wife, yea right

Zima. lets be nice on the cocksucker. Sometimes, individuals need an excuse. There is no harm in a man telling himself that he is sucking cock to please his wife when deep down he just to suck a cock.

Reactions: WhiteMarried and Laceyfemme
Jennyshangers said:

That's really hot you caught your wife cheating n sucked the guy's cock! Love the pic!