Would pleasing your wife's bull makes you bi?

• Thread starterKudalskies
  • Start date
Zima said:
sounds to me like a lot of excuses for hubbies that want to suck cock but just won't admit it, they'll only do it for their wife, yea right
I admit the first time I sucked cock during a 3some I was shocked how much I enjoyed it but I was embarrassed to admit it

Reactions: natasnaikul, mikeinbed, BILLD and 1 other person
Jennyshangers said:
Apparently made me bi - me sucking off the lawn guy’s beer can cock after I caught him nailing my wife

BCD547F0-2C8D-4AD6-BE70-9CA13F5213E1.jpeg
That makes you a lucky man in so many ways

Kudalskies said:
I personally don't find playing alone with same-sex exciting but pleasing/playing with my wife's bull at the same time with her.. I find it very thrilling

what would you say.

the-dream-to-lick-a-bulls-balls-while-he-has-your-thumb.jpg 714a.jpg
A couple that plays together stays together :)

Reactions: WhiteMarried
blkallover said:
A couple that plays together stays together :)
That is very true

Love when the cuck sucks and pleases me. shows how submissive he is for a big dick. plus it’s hot seeing a married couple bond over sucking my cock.

Reactions: WhiteMarried
LatinBBC said:
Love when the cuck sucks and pleases me. shows how submissive he is for a big dick. plus it’s hot seeing a married couple bond over sucking my cock.
I'm single live alone in Dayton TN.i want to swallow all ur dick

Reactions: LatinBBC
Pleasuring your wife's bull is just another form of submission, and is both natural and easy to do.
After all, another man that is fucking your wife's pussy is in the Alpha position and a Beta is therefore compelled to submit.
The King feasts first, and the underlings fight over the scraps.

From that point forward, you can only hope that the humiliation is no too severe (except the ones that crave it). Accept your role, show respect, and comply with his requests/orders. It makes life much easier.

Reactions: LatinBBC