• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Youngest your wife has had

• Thread starterwayward_one
  • Start date
My wifes first strange cock after we were married was a hitchiker i took home to meet her, he was 16 she was 25, within 3 minutes his cock was in her mouth even before i got to the bedroom window to watch,he stayed at the house alot after that,went out with us to eat and play,he did her for years then i found her a bigger cock or two...

cuckcroydon said:
My slut thinks he is. But the pics he's sent (wanking over her pics) shows a well-used, mature dick. Love to get advice.

she is hot as always

Ha, haaaa - lovely!

becontree2001uk said:
hey Cuckcroydon -the dick looks a bit small for your wife to enjoy - she needs to try some BIG cock, like black

You've got a point there, Becon. Long time since we connected on mail. Do write in.

Of course, she's hot, but.....

indicuck said:
she is hot as always

Was seeking opinion: is his a 19-yr-old's cock?

16! Wow!!!

larrycuck said:
My wifes first strange cock after we were married was a hitchiker i took home to meet her, he was 16 she was 25, within 3 minutes his cock was in her mouth even before i got to the bedroom window to watch,he stayed at the house alot after that,went out with us to eat and play,he did her for years then i found her a bigger cock or two...

That's worse/better than cradle-snatching. Love it!

wayward_one said:
Guess menopausal women need to be excused for their fluctuating moods. Haven't felt 'stirred' enough in the last so many weeks. Never did end my last day Brighton story. Kind of switched off. Happens to me, particularly when I don't get the right kind of attention.

Ok, since some of the blues have merged into white, since yesterday, feeling like sharing the experience of 3-month affair last year. Small-town story (am a small-town woman, sans frills).

Met this Jamaican boy at our local, small-time rugby club where hubby is still a senior member and patron (he used to be a regular rugger boy in his teens - I still can't imagine how). The boy was playing for the club for a pittance, but was doubling up behind the bar some nights a week and was being paid more for that. Not 'my youngest' because he turned 26 last year (and we broke off soon after his 26th bash).

He attended to hubby and me several times at night, getting my screwdrivers JUST RIGHT. Hubby was too sloshed to figure out what was happening. Across the counter, after a few weeks, he'd slyly fondle my breasts. Twice he kissed me and no one noticed. In between he invited me to watch him play. Once he dared me to come behind the changing room before a match. We fooled around and I sucked him off. At half time he sent me a text and I went and blew him again.

But I was getting cold feet because hubby's the club's ancient icon. So I decided no more at the club.

The boy had a shack which he was sharing with another kid (Aussie) in town. I had asked hubby if I could bring him home. Hubby had refused because of 'club connections'. So I opted for his shack. It was convenient. Three lanes away from my office. He was busy with rugger practice in the morning, then free all day till the evening on four days. All I had to do was stroll across (7 mins) from office to his shack during lunch break, get blacked for 20-mins, then stroll back (7 mins) to work.

More if any one wants to hear more. Not quite sure because I often find tangential replies on this forum. And that gets me on negative mode.

SM

Hi Wayward_one, i love reading about you & your sexploits. Please continue :D

kevin xxx

True, true!

geordiekev said:
Hi Wayward_one, i love reading about you & your sexploits. Please continue :D

kevin xxx

Classy stuff! Where art thou, Wayward????

I am here!

cuckcroydon said:
Classy stuff! Where art thou, Wayward????

Just keep wondering why other women don't post.

Remember the Brando classic? Young Ones??? If Iget any meaningful reply to this, shall post more.

Sarah

Attachments

• Young'uns.jpg
    Young'uns.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 219
So who is the youngest male/female your wife has had?

my wife told me she lost her cherry at 13 to a 17 boy friend, and that she told him she was 16. since we got married she's had six differant men, one was 18. she has also had the 17 year old boyfriend several times over the years!

Is that ILLEGAL to have an under age (below 18 yrs) boy friend like your wife did in the past?

I believe he is talking about the boyfriend that she had when she was younger.

11bravo10 said:
I believe he is talking about the boyfriend that she had when she was younger.

I see...:)

I believed that my Japanese wife in a drunken state (after a home party) was once nailed by a teen boy and his father.

Before I ********** completey, I saw him crawled between my wife's thighs and...(use your imagination :p)

Pinkyrod said:
Is that ILLEGAL to have an under age (below 18 yrs) boy friend like your wife did in the past?

===========

18 isn't the world-wide age of consent :)

duke9555 said:
===========

18 isn't the world-wide age of consent :)

I see.
What are the standards in the US, CA and UK by the way?
Cheers! :)

18 here in California, unless you work for the Los Angeles Unified School District. Apparently they believe they have a waiver although the police are rectifying that almost daily!

Thank you for sharing all the valuable info and court cases about underaged sex.

So, cock is loosing out to pussy in a court room is that what you said, Mac? :D

Pinkyrod said:
It's awesome and how you did that, duke?

There was text (Let me Google that for you) appears alongside the Google image!

Cheers! ;)

==============

I'm an awesome kinda guy ...and cuck :D

Users who are viewing this thread