• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Youngest your wife has had

• Thread starterwayward_one
  • Start date
These days, many boys have learned the enjoyments of sex even before they are 18+, because they have been learning a lot from the sea of information that can be found on the internet for topics like "How to make a woman orgasm..." or "How to fuck and orgasm...", etc.

For example, there were numerous times that my landlord's teen son wanking in a bathroom while calling out my wife's pussy. I didn't know in what positions he had 'used' to fuck my wife in his fantasies, but I learned that he had an access to his home internet 24/7.

Pinky - did he ever get to fuck your wife?

becontree2001uk said:
Pinky - did he ever get to fuck your wife?

I GUESS :confused: he and his father (my landlord) have had a threesome with my drunken wife after a home party at their house.

Before I completely ********** on the sofa due to too much alcohol :eek:, I saw my landlord gently eased my drunken wife onto the carpeted floor in the living room. The son then slowly reached down and unzipped his fly and pulled his small meat rod out from his pants. At the same time, I saw my landlord removed my wife's dress, G-string and bra until she was completely naked before them now.

The last thing I knew before I completely ********** was that the son crawled inbetween my wife's outstretched legs, and with both hands, he grabbed my wife's breasts and squeezed them roughly...

As far as I can imagine :p, the two of them must had rhythmically thrust in and out my Japanese wife's tight pussy for many hours that night.

boredworkaholic said:
My japanese wife was servicing 2 young boys last summer at a reat area here in michigan

Had them ever cummed inside your Japanese wife hot pussy, boredworkaholic?:D

Great thread to all the posters, especially to Wayward one, Luvtowatch69 and Cuckcroydon - hot as hell! I've got a recollection you might all be interested in. It didn't happen to me but it was told to me by my wife, who got it straight from the woman it happened to. She was 28 at the time and had met a lad in a pub who was 18. They got on well - so well that she invited him back to her flat. Apparently, this lad was hung like a mule - the biggest my wifes friend had ever had. He had youth on his side, lots of stamina and staying power. He fucked her all night long, they never slept and she was in a constant state of orgasm. He came plenty of times too and never had a problem getting hard for her for another fuck. By 7am, her pussy was red raw and sore from the constant pounding he had given her for hours. She had a horseriding lesson booked, so pulled on her riding clothes and left him asleep in her bed. She got to the stables and saddled her horse. The stables are in the countryside, so she was straight into the fields. Her pussy was so tender from the lads cockmanship that she was uncomfortable sitting on the saddle so she stood up. Bad move! Apparently, when riders stand in the stirrups the horse thinks that the rider wants to gallop - and gallop the horse did. It took three field lengths before she could rein it in and stop. She walked back to the stables... She obviously enjoyed the lads cock because they met many times afterwards.

Hi LondonWatcher, your story about the horse and the well-fucked woman is as hot as hell...lol:D

Great stories, all of them.

i thought the story was gonna veer off into the lady
in question would be on the stable floor receiving a REAL
horse cock ...........this isn't as far fetched as it may appear 2 b
at 1st blush .............i've seen vids of horses fucken human
females ...........interesting ..once you've gone equine you can't
gallop back.

Youngest fuck.

My wife was 45 at the time we had our carpet cleaned. It was Saturday and they arrived. The boss was a white guy but the helper was an 18 Y/O black guy. I asked her if she wanted him and she said yes. He was working on the porch and I went out and asked his age. He responded that he had graduated from HS. I asked his age and he said 18. I tried to explain that my wife likes to fuck black guys and I approve of this. I asked if he had a white woman before. To shorten the story he eventually agreed. He did show that night and what a disappointment. Modest cock and he was so excited he came quick and left. Never again.

Oh dear sucsall, maybe find a more m ature black guy & it will be better.

geordiekev said:
Oh dear sucsall, maybe find a more m ature black guy & it will be better.

Maybe somebody like Sir Les?

No more input on this interesting and memorable topic/subject??

Not exactly a cuckold experience in the strictest terms, but close enough for me!...
When I met my current wife and we began dating, she had a couple of regular boyfriends and a very young co-worker that were sniffing around for her scent.
On maybe our 3rd or 4th date, while we were taking a break during an all-nighter, she asked me, "What am I going to do about Jim"? I answered by asking her, "What about him"? She said he wanted her to take him to bed and "teach him how to fuck". (!)
She said she had been prick-teasing him when he would come over to her house during the week; wearing tshirts tied at the waist with no bra, or wearing a long men's dress shirt, no bra, and would leave it a little too unbuttoned, and 'accidently' giving tit shots when leaning over. I asked how far they had gone, and she answered just some light petting and kissing, but she was very apprehensive about the age difference (she was 37; he was 18/19) and the fact they worked together.
So I then asked if she wanted to fuck him and she confessed that she indeed wanted to ("I want to sit on his cock"!), and I told her to go for it. I told her I wanted to watch!For the next few weeks, she was dropping little hints, calling me and letting me know he was at her house, and laughing about me hiding in the closet and watching them. I kept encouraging her, but didn't pressure her about it.
She came to my apartment on a Friday night to spend the weekend, and as we were in bed that night, out of the blue, she announced, "I've been playing with Jim all afternoon"! I replied, "Ohhh...?" and she answered, "yeah, he thought we were gonna do the big nasty!". So I asked for the details and went down on her, and, sure enough, her inner lips are stretched. Nothing bad, but there's only one way they get that 'look'. As I began licking, she started by telling me that he had come over after his shift was over at work. She had worked earlier also, and said she was taking a bath when he arrived. She put on a towel to answer the door, let him in, and told him she was going to get dressed. She told me that she put on her thin cotton nightgown with nothing on underneath! I asked if he could see her good, and she answered, "Oh yeah, I made SURE he could see", and that she stood in the light so he see all of her. She then asked him to rub her legs, and she layed on the couch with her legs over his lap. Of course, it didn't take long before he was rubbing her thighs, and as he was working his way up with his hands, he was also working the bottom of her gown up. She said he eventually had it all the way up to her pussy, and was brushing it wiith his hands as he was rubbing and squeezing her thighs.
So I had to ask at that point, "Did you open up your legs so he could touch you"?, and, after a brief pause, she hissed, "yessssssss..." She continued by telling me that she WANTED him to touch her, and she could feel his hard on in his jeans, so she began rubbing his crotch while he finger-banged her, and they were kissing passionately. When she was ready to feel him inside her, she tolds him to take his pants off, and they fucked right there on the couch!
After he came, she took him to her bedroom, and they talked, laughed, and played around with each other until they were ready to get down again. She worshipped his cock and balls until he was rock-hard, then showed him the pleasures of having her "from behind" (doggy). She said he lasted about 15-20 minutes this time, and it was blowing his mind that he could cum in her with no fear of pregnancy, so he let her have his load.
They had to wrap it up because she had to leave to come to my apartment, and every once in a while she will drop another detail or two about that evening. But they met up a few times before this date, and a few afterward; as matter of fact, I surprised them one afternoon! It was the typical coming home for lunch unexpectedly, and finding both of them flushed and flustered. My point was, however, there's many more details of several meetings that she has never shared...yet.

As far as I know, no. Not with this same young man, anyway.
When this happened, we had seperate houses/apartments. I generally went to her place Friday night and stayed until Sunday afternoon, and she was free to do as she pleased during the week.
Somewhere around 4-6 months after we met and began dating, she moved in with me. I lived in an adjoining county far enough away that she had little to no contact with friends from her previous area. Now, once she moved in, she was exclusive to me. I had a buddy live with us for a year or so, and never could get her interested in playing with him.
Now, fast forward 2-3 years, and we bought a house, ironically enough, in the area she lived when we met. We had lived there maybe 6 months or better when I surprised them as mentioned above. To my knowledge, it had been a few years since they had talked or seen one another, and wham! Here he is seemingly out of the blue.
When I walked in the house, they were hurrying down the stairs, and were quite flustered; blushing, talking rapidly, and he had the look of someone who was anxious to leave. LOL! Incidentally, I'll mention she was wearing sweatpants and a tshirt tied at the waist (no bra).
To this day, she hasn't mentioned it again, and I haven't pressed the issue. I don't think they were fucking when I surprised them, but I definitely believe she was sucking him off!

The youngest my wife has had was a 18 year old black boy on his 18 bday. Her bull bf set it up for his friends son to come fuck my 32 yr old wife as his bday gift from him.

• Love
Reactions: CreamyBill
I'm trying ti get my GF to bang a young guy....when I was 18-22 I was with a great many wives..I was with older wives almost exclusivley

when i have sex with my wife I ask her to tell me stories about guys she has been with as it drives me crazy. she told me the last guy she was with before me was 18. I asked her who had the biggest cock and she told me that he did. I asked her her if it was 8" and she said it was long but not super long but was really fat. she told me he was a huge cummer too. I asked her if she missed his cock and she said she did.

Back - with her latest 'pursuit'

Been a while since my babe's hit on to a 'baby'.

Her latest (they are only on mails thus far) is this 19-yr-old management student from Leeds.

Here's an extract from his mail to her:

Let me share a small imagination of mine too..

I have invited u to some function of my institute (maybe as an HR expert); U have been put up in the official guest house.

In the night, I go to ur room from my hostel. My friends don't doubt thinking that I have gone there just to entertain u as a guest, and give u company. As I enter,I find the room empty. Then I hear noises from the bathroom and understand that u are in the shower. I enter the shower and surprise u there by making love to u.

Then I bring u to the bedroom and wipe u dry slowlyy slowlyyyy, licking off the water from off ur "jewels". Then I tease u with m tounge and work u up to a high pitch.. Finally when U can take it no more, u burst out releasing ur dam with orgasm after orgasm wetting my face in return!! All the while my boner has been jumping around. Turning u around on ur knees and hands, I enter u doggie style. Holding u tight within my arms and ur tits in my hands, I give u a good pounding. I make u shout and scream..

And finaaly I become very very violent and we come in one biggg sweep! We then go to sleep in the same positions with me in u from behind....

And now my slut's reply to him (imagine, she'll be 50 this year!):

Read yr mail and boy am I feeling it's all happening!

I'm ready for the tutorials when you are. I'm patient and kind and also give good grades so you have nothing to worry about at all. Ofcourse as a modern day teacher, I believe in all practical and no theory in other word"on the job" training. I also encourage a lot of viva!

The Institute dream is good. I would look forward to interviewing you after that esp when I ask you what your hobbies are. I would accdidentally hit my foot against yours and imagine you remembering the night gone by...I would love to see you rise as you leave and see your guy growing and showing right through your trousers.

I would at the end of the interviews go to pick up my luggage from the room and you wud be respomsible to see me off. You would come to my room and while I bent down to pick up my luggage would bend over and press hard against my butt. Your hands would clasp my breast and we would collapse on the floor. Bfore one knows what one is doing we start stripping each other off knowing we have v little time and yet are not willing to not take the risk!

You start putting your hand form below into my pussy and pushing gently and then hard and desperate. It opens up completely for you...Yes I magine doggie style too. Me bent and you bent over pushing and pushing till we collapse loud (God knows we could even have been heard outside!!) but then what the hell you were at a practical class!!

Is he REALLY 19????

My slut thinks he is. But the pics he's sent (wanking over her pics) shows a well-used, mature dick. Love to get advice.

hey Cuckcroydon -the dick looks a bit small for your wife to enjoy - she needs to try some BIG cock, like black

Users who are viewing this thread