Your Favorite Stories

• Thread starterShidave
  • Start date
  • Tags
    true story
ok Dave ...that fantasy 2 reality is totally cool ..extremely
well written 4 the internet ...makes me wonder if it came
from a 'real book' ?
Duke, many stories on these sites are plagiarised. The author wants to right a story so he does, including paragraphs from his/her favourite book. It is a bit like writing an essay at school; copy from the encyclopaedia changing some words. Only here, there is nobody to punish one!

Rodrigo, it is part of the cuckold scene. One minute we are hot & horny, the next minute angry & disgusted!

Reactions: AlexanderBlack
Shidave said:
ok Dave ...that fantasy 2 reality is totally cool ..extremely
well written 4 the internet ...makes me wonder if it came
from a 'real book' ?
Duke, many stories on these sites are plagiarised. The author wants to right a story so he does, including paragraphs from his/her favourite book. It is a bit like writing an essay at school; copy from the encyclopaedia changing some words. Only here, there is nobody to punish one!

=====

i'm sure it's plagiarized ..BUT to its provenance ?

Rodrigo Remeriz said:
I have finally figured out that I have to be in the right frame of mind to read stories like this. I am sure all the cuckies will fall all over themselves with compliments on this one. I get turned on by cuckold fantasies just like a lot of other guys here but sometimes I just have to back off and say fuck this masochistic shit.

This story, though well written is like so many others. Wifey gets hot for some big dicked stud and all of a sudden its all about her. Who cares if her husband is dying inside. When she takes away his right of refusal and no longer honors the implied 100% mutual agreement clause, then she is nothing but a selfish conniving bitch. She freely admitted to 'seeing' her man after the first meeting without so much as a boo to her husband. Thats betrayal and I don't give a fuck how much he is able to put up with . Yes he got some measure of excitement but he also was going crazy with the angst. Not fair. She is a lying fucking slut and doesn't deserve an ounce of respect. Divorce the bitch is what I say.

You whores want to do this shit, and go around blaming hubby for suggesting it in the first place. Bullshit, you wouldn't even try it if it wasn't already in you to do so. All I'm saying is, dance with the one that brung ya. Husbands first, lovers a distant second. The only way to do it is always remember the lovers are nothing but animated dildos with a human body. Your husband is supposed to be forever. Stop being disloyal cunts and remember that.

============

there are no actual real deal females lookin in on this
site DESPITE the epicene names.

So my little rant was all for naught....figures.

Here is a new story. "On The Road" Nicely written, original, hot.

Over the Road

some great stories there, keep up the good work

just found this, dont know if its in this thread already but it made my cock an extra inch it was that hot lol :

A Cuckold's Life

Thanks for introducing us to this website Superowl.

Oh wow, you never heard of Kysa Braswell. Her story and her website are a real trip. Short version: Young woman, supposedly in college starts a story website with lots of her own stuff. Fast forward a few years and theres all these postings lamanting her death from some desease. Letters from Momma, the whole deal. Couple more years and headlines Kysa Braswell death a hoax. Going back and forth, denials, hoax, denials hoax. Someone else supposedly an old dear friend takes over the website and keeps it alive to honor Kysa memory. Who the fuck knows. Lots of great stories there. I have the site bookmarked. or is that my old computer, shit I don't remember. Glad the thread is still alive.

Wow Rodrigo. Heard of her as an author and have read one or two stories but never knew of website or her history. Thanks.

Rodrigo Remeriz said:
Oh wow, you never heard of Kysa Braswell. Her story and her website are a real trip. Short version: Young woman, supposedly in college starts a story website with lots of her own stuff. Fast forward a few years and theres all these postings lamanting her death from some desease. Letters from Momma, the whole deal. Couple more years and headlines Kysa Braswell death a hoax. Going back and forth, denials, hoax, denials hoax. Someone else supposedly an old dear friend takes over the website and keeps it alive to honor Kysa memory. Who the fuck knows. Lots of great stories there. I have the site bookmarked. or is that my old computer, shit I don't remember. Glad the thread is still alive.

============

Krysa Braswell was a character invented by some guy
and there hasn't been any new Braswell stories since
the 'death' of said character 5 yrs ago or so. :cool:

Shidave said:
Thanks for introducing us to this website Superowl.

np mate, glad to give back as you would linked me to some great stories, i thought i should recipricate