Your Favorite Stories

• Thread starterShidave
  • Start date
  • Tags
    true story
Interesting Duke. This woman has done a lot of work and we see it every day without necessarily noticing the processes, especially in our own marriages. Actually, so many of the stories we read on the erotic sites describe all of the points made. Some authors would be writing from experience, others would write from researching this authors bibliography.
Either way men are fucked!!

Shidave said:
Interesting Duke. This woman has done a lot of work and we see it every day without necessarily noticing the processes, especially in our own marriages. Actually, so many of the stories we read on the erotic sites describe all of the points made. Some authors would be writing from experience, others would write from researching this authors bibliography.
Either way men are fucked!!

========

yeah i know ain't it cool? :D

Not sure I can handle it.

duke9555 said:
interesting intellectual approach to female infidelity

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

I downloaded the file from the link you provided. Read over the Introduction and Chapters. It really looks like it may be an excellent treatise on the subject of womens sexuality, infidelity, to be monogamous or not, well just the entire gamut of things leading to divorce from a womans point of view. I was very surprised at one statistic I caught in the Intro. 70% of all divorces are instigated by the woman. I knew that roughly 50% of all marriages end in divorce but had no idea the women were leading the charge. There were hints the hapless husband doesn't have a clue why she is unhappy, and most times is completely ******* of any affairs.

My ex wife was unhappy for so many fucking years, wait, they were non fucking years and I never could figure it out. I don't think she was having affairs , it would have been logistically extremely difficult. Explaining that would take too long. But her unhappiness manifested in so many ways I should have let her go the first time she said the word divorce, but I was determined to be the good father and loyal husband come hell or high water.

I have only been divorced just under two years and though I suspect this series of articles would give me some understanding I'm frankly not sure if I could stomach the truth right now. Too soon to start pointing fingers back at myself so as much as I appreciate the efforts of those who have brought this to us, I have saved it to my hard drive and will open that can or worms another day. Seriously thank you, but my feelings are too raw at present.

Rodrigo Remeriz said:
I downloaded the file from the link you provided. Read over the Introduction and Chapters. It really looks like it may be an excellent treatise on the subject of womens sexuality, infidelity, to be monogamous or not, well just the entire gamut of things leading to divorce from a womans point of view. I was very surprised at one statistic I caught in the Intro. 70% of all divorces are instigated by the woman. I knew that roughly 50% of all marriages end in divorce but had no idea the women were leading the charge. There were hints the hapless husband doesn't have a clue why she is unhappy, and most times is completely ******* of any affairs.

My ex wife was unhappy for so many fucking years, wait, they were non fucking years and I never could figure it out. I don't think she was having affairs , it would have been logistically extremely difficult. Explaining that would take too long. But her unhappiness manifested in so many ways I should have let her go the first time she said the word divorce, but I was determined to be the good father and loyal husband come hell or high water.

I have only been divorced just under two years and though I suspect this series of articles would give me some understanding I'm frankly not sure if I could stomach the truth right now. Too soon to start pointing fingers back at myself so as much as I appreciate the efforts of those who have brought this to us, I have saved it to my hard drive and will open that can or worms another day. Seriously thank you, but my feelings are too raw at present.

==========

it's time to get up & out and be with a new lady
who will openly cheat on you as you jerkoff furiously

cuckedvacac888999.jpg

your new lady^

For Duke: Yeah,you are probably right. I hooked up with a woman 5 months ago, its took 4 months to get rid of her. She would do anything, well at least what I could handle. Perfect, right? Wrong, she was a fucking nut job with phobias coming out all over. Drove me crazy worried about chemicals everywhere. Problem is, my clock is ticking and I don't have time to waste on another bitch like my ex or a gf too dumb for words. Got one in my sights and think she would go with me, but she aint too good looking. But hey, neither were the other and they all get pretty at closing time.

Lonelyhusband

Thanks for contributing and keeping thread alive lonely. I have some health problems so am not very active.
Ignore negative comments if any of your posts.

hope you get better soon shidave

Shidave

No problem Shi, and yes, hope you get better too.

It's a hot one alright

lonelyhusband said:
A wife becomes black-only with her husband's consent: A Very Curious Truth - Sex Stories at DarkWanderer

I still don't understand how a guy can give up all rights to his wife's pussy. Even to the point of having to wear shorts when he eats her so his dick won't even touch her and the condom because she doesn't want his cum near her. I suspect this is fiction so no need to get bent over it but I'm guessing there are real situations like this as well. At least the poor bastard is liking it. Go figure.