Your Favorite Stories

• Thread starterShidave
  • Start date
  • Tags
    true story
Now that's a great story!

Thanks so much!!!

I am sure that there many of us who are grateful for Shidave's collection.

maxnmona

Reactions: lyx2lic
Thanks for the contribution mentulate. Maxnmona - it's my pleasure. Fun actually.

One of my favourite authors is Quin, he seems to be able to kindle emotion with eroticism. My favourites are ch.5 of "Letters to the editor" & "The Wifes Little Game" Here is the link to Quin's page.

Literotica.com - Members - Quin - Submissions

Reactions: Sandy Row
tks shidave and mentulate for the story links .. i find myself stroking more to stories than images .. nothing like a hot imagination ..

Anyone remember a story about a guy who played in a softball league and had a friend from California visit? His friend was a real stud who ended up balling the author's wife in a darkened snack bar while the author watched from the shadows. Very hot story!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
doktor57 said:
Anyone remember a story about a guy who played in a softball league and had a friend from California visit? His friend was a real stud who ended up balling the author's wife in a darkened snack bar while the author watched from the shadows. Very hot story!

============

i remember that one vividly ....
it's the one where the outta town
stud fucks the guys wife and he jerks
off and watches .........right?

Hey doktor & duke, if you find it give us the name or link. Dont recall reading it.

Reactions: AlexanderBlack
Shidave, your stories are fantastic, well written, plausible, erotic, and captivating. Please continue to share them with us. I put myself and my wife in some of them and find it to be a sexually satisfying experience. Write on!!

thank you for the kind words jeff123. I've been away for a few days. Shall continue soon.