• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Your Favorite Stories

• Thread starterShidave
  • Start date
  • Tags
    true story
Duke, Tony must have decided to end the story there, Same on Literotica.LOL

Rural you are a lucky guy if you have such a sexy wife. Does she play?

Reactions: toolman2c
Shidave said:
Rural you are a lucky guy if you have such a sexy wife. Does she play?

She's a naughty flirt in her factory lines with the guys, especially to her boss.

As for if she plays (fucking her boss or her male co workers), I can only speculate and fantasies about it.

Left you a note in General Cuckoldry, rural.

Thanks northen & rural. good stories. Seems like Barbie is still more or less active. will keep an eye out for her stories.

I like this writer, Warthog, as some of his stories opened up my mind regarding cheating wives, slut wives, hot wives and things related to it. It was also during the time I first got onto the internet. I did email several times to compliment on his style but received equal response from the mailer-daemon.

Warthog: Stories

From the lists above, these are my pick

1. Christine makes a deal
2. Sherry proves herself worthy
3. Sherry's night out
4. Christi's big performance

Thanks rural, haven't read warthog for ages.

Karen Kay is a prolific writer, but most of it is repetitive. The real cuck story & my favourite is "Dating Our Neighbour" Here is the KK link:

Index of /files/Authors/karenkay

• Love
I agree rural, Black Demon is more into slapping around white people than erotica.

Shidave said:
I agree rural, Black Demon is more into slapping around white people than erotica.

I think he lost the idea for a good stories anymore and the "Well earned promotion" is his masterpiece.

Users who are viewing this thread