Your parents know?

• Thread starterAngleBaby
  • Start date

AngleBaby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2008
Do your parents know?

How much have they seen and what do they say?

Do they treat you differently?

Reactions: xswitch and toolman
Now this could be a creatively interesting topic.

Don't think my mom would love to know that I am fucking women in her age, and infront of their hubby :D

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: WoketoBlackPower, toolman, rcmohawk and 4 others
Ours did not know. My brother and sister do. But don't treat us any different. Her sister does not know. And would probably shun her and tell her she is going to hell

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Lovasianladies and DaveJ
My parents knew. They didn't say anything. I discovered later that before my wife cheated on me my mother cheated on my father.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: WoketoBlackPower, toolman, rcmohawk and 4 others
Shortly before my mother passed away she caught us. She was quite elderly and usually when she was asleep for the night there was no way you could wake her. She came out of her room after she had been in bed for a while. My wife was naked, riding a guy, who was also naked and I had on pink panties, on my knees licking my wife’s pussy and the guys cock.

• Love
Reactions: Sconisissy, WoketoBlackPower, cynful and 9 others
Regcuckcouple said:
Shortly before my mother passed away she caught us. She was quite elderly and usually when she was asleep for the night there was no way you could wake her. She came out of her room after she had been in bed for a while. My wife was naked, riding a guy, who was also naked and I had on pink panties, on my knees licking my wife’s pussy and the guys cock.
Umm..I like it…but damn that’s funny! Im sorry! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: toolman, Lovasianladies, wanttoshare and 1 other person
Just imagine that everyone in your family and also friends know that you are assfucked male **********, You try to pretended that everything is OK, but they just know also that your wife is a slut and fucks everyday someone new. Wouldnt it be hot? Imagine some friiends invite you to a swimming pool and you forget yourself and have chastitiy on your dick and they see it clearly.

Reactions: toolman, subcuckimpot and ckc
DaveJ said:
Umm..I like it…but damn that’s funny! Im sorry! 😆
Sorry she's passed on - what was her reaction?

Reactions: WoketoBlackPower and DaveJ
My dad found out ten yrs ago and went ballistic with me when I wouldn’t divorce her…he was very old school. I reckon he was more worried about his reputation with his friends, them knowing his son’s wife was a slag/slut. I bet if he had half a chance of getting into her knickers, he’d be there in an instant. I’ve seen him looking at her. Two faced bastard!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: toolman, Lovasianladies and wanttoshare
CuckedThreeTimes said:
My dad found out ten yrs ago and went ballistic with me when I wouldn’t divorce her…he was very old school. I reckon he was more worried about his reputation with his friends, them knowing his son’s wife was a slag/slut. I bet if he had half a chance of getting into her knickers, he’d be there in an instant. I’ve seen him looking at her. Two faced bastard!
I’m sure if my dad had known while he was alive he would have done my wife. He was always trying to put his arm around her and reaching for her tits. Caught him a few times getting some side boob feel when he put his arm around her. My mom had really small boobs so I’m sure he was trying.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Lovasianladies, ckc and 1 other person
Regcuckcouple said:
I’m sure if my dad had known while he was alive he would have done my wife. He was always trying to put his arm around her and reaching for her tits. Caught him a few times getting some side boob feel when he put his arm around her. My mom had really small boobs so I’m sure he was trying.
Your lucky…did she ever mention him groping her? I’d have loved that. The ultimate cuckolding!

• Love
Reactions: toolman
When I met her my wife was working in the same factory as my father. Apparently he used to smack her arse when she bent over to collect her purchases from a vending machine. This caused some embarrassment when I first brought her home.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: WoketoBlackPower, toolman, Lovasianladies and 4 others
johnmasters said:
When I met her my wife was working in the same factory as my father. Apparently he used to smack her arse when she bent over to collect her purchases from a vending machine. This caused some embarrassment when I first brought her home.
For her more than him I bet. He’ll have wanked plenty over her since that day. Hopefully more!

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Lovasianladies
CuckedThreeTimes said:
For her more than him I bet. He’ll have wanked plenty over her since that day. Hopefully more!
She moved in with us just before we married and he walked in on us once while she was sucking my cock. So, yes, I can imagine her fantasised about her and masturbated even if he did nothing more.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman, Lovasianladies and 2 others
Regcuckcouple said:
That had to be interesting! What did she do?

Reactions: CuckedThreeTimes
My dad was gone before we got too involved in the lifestyle. Mom was so far gone she wouldn't have realized anything. Wife's mother was also gone. Wife's dad never knew but more than once when we saw him my wife still had fresh sperm in her from other men! We managed to keep it well hidden.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
HrdRob said:
That had to be interesting! What did she do?
She turned around and went to the bathroom and went back to bed, like she saw nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies
My dad visited once while I was at work. She was n just a Tshirt no bra or panties. Kids where there so nothing happened but I do know she went up the stairs ahead of him so he could have sneaked a peak.
She would have did him if he tried!

I feel like my parents probably did some swapping back in the day. If not I know dad cheated on her a few times.

Reactions: cynful, Lovasianladies, littlesmallie and 1 other person
Jaandaj said:
My dad visited once while I was at work. She was n just a Tshirt no bra or panties. Kids where there so nothing happened but I do know she went up the stairs ahead of him so he could have sneaked a peak.
She would have did him if he tried!

I feel like my parents probably did some swapping back in the day. If not I know dad cheated on her a few times.

Reminds me of a prior marriage when my dad was still alive and much younger (some 20 years ago). My dad would often drop in to visit as my then wife had a body type that was a preference of his and she would also do as your wife, spend time in the home with a t-shirt or similar on without wearing a bra or panties. She was proud of her body and had absolutely no issues with other seeing her. Visual speaking, I am sure that he enjoyed his visits.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Lovasianladies