Your parents know?

• Thread starterAngleBaby
  • Start date
We lived with my wife's parents for a while and her mom had seen us doing various things but the give away was when she walked in on my wife pegging me while I was blowing my wife's ex.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: cynful, toolman, rcmohawk and 12 others
Regcuckcouple said:
I’m sure if my dad had known while he was alive he would have done my wife. He was always trying to put his arm around her and reaching for her tits. Caught him a few times getting some side boob feel when he put his arm around her. My mom had really small boobs so I’m sure he was trying.
My ex wife had nice tits too. My dad loved them. He would have his arm around her when we dated, always grazed her tits.. .. when we got married, she told me that he had fondled her tits several times.... I didnt know till after we married.. She said I just stood there and let him. After 2 years, we moved in with them for 3 months.. She said I am not sure about this,,, your dad, I sad he wont do anything, we're married now. a week into it, she said well. your dad got his feel . she was in tshirt, and shorts,,,no bra. she said he told her her tits were showing, and felt them,,, once again, she said I just let him . I thknk she liked it,. i jrked off to knowing he has felt her bare tits. After we divorced, I found out he knew she was cucking me, and i had sucked dicks for her.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: cynful, ashley71, Lovasianladies and 5 others
SquirmingSub said:
Reminds me of a prior marriage when my dad was still alive and much younger (some 20 years ago). My dad would often drop in to visit as my then wife had a body type that was a preference of his and she would also do as your wife, spend time in the home with a t-shirt or similar on without wearing a bra or panties. She was proud of her body and had absolutely no issues with other seeing her. Visual speaking, I am sure that he enjoyed his visits.
Can't blame any of them for it!

Reactions: toolman and slutwifelina
Missingno said:
We lived with my wife's parents for a while and her mom had seen us doing various things but the give away was when she walked in on my wife pegging me while I was blowing my wife's ex.

Would be a bit awkward! How did she respond?

Reactions: toolman, slutwifelina and Missingno
Jaandaj said:
Would be a bit awkward! How did she respond?
It definitely was for me. She was shocked to say the least. She didn't look me in the eyes for some time.

Reactions: toolman, rcmohawk, ashley71 and 3 others
Missingno said:
It definitely was for me. She was shocked to say the least. She didn't look me in the eyes for some time.
I can imagine. But she got passed it right?

Reactions: toolman
Jaandaj said:
I can imagine. But she got passed it right?
she did ya. my wife came home early from work and found her wearing it

• Love
Reactions: toolman, ashley71, Lovasianladies and 2 others
Missingno said:
she did ya. my wife came home early from work and found her wearing it
Well good!

Reactions: slutwifelina
My parents know. Hard for them not to know as I am fully feminized with tits and all. I have always been very effeminate my entire life and very girly anyway so they always thought I was gay even though I wasn't (then), so they are not surprised or upset.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, rcmohawk, Lovasianladies and 7 others
Gracie said:
My parents know. Hard for them not to know as I am fully feminized with tits and all. I have always been very effeminate my entire life and very girly anyway so they always thought I was gay even though I wasn't (then), so they are not surprised or upset.
Was feminization your initiative or a partners?

Are you married now?

How do they feel about cuckolding?

What interactions do your parents get to see?

Reactions: Lovasianladies, slutwifelina, natasnaikul and 1 other person
johnmasters said:
She moved in with us just before we married and he walked in on us once while she was sucking my cock. So, yes, I can imagine her fantasised about her and masturbated even if he did nothing more.
Did she stop or continue?

Missingno said:
what happened next?

2wheel said:
Did she stop or continue?
Continued. She was so busy sucking my cock that she was totally not aware that my father had opened the door and had looked in. I never told her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: toolman and Lovasianladies
2wheel said:
what happened next?
After some convincing from my wife we let her try pegging me. Was a bit awkward the first time.

Reactions: Lovasianladies and leahshub
Missingno said:
After some convincing from my wife we let her try pegging me. Was a bit awkward the first time.
What did her mom do or say?

Missingno said:
So it happened more than once, then. I suspect that a fair fraction of mothers-in-law could really get into literally fucking their daughter's husband once they overcame their inhibitions.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Lovasianladies
Laceyfemme said:
So it happened more than once, then. I suspect that a fair fraction of mothers-in-law could really get into literally fucking their daughter's husband once they overcame their inhibitions.
I happend allot. Once she got more comfortable she would jerk me off while she peged me. All while my wife watched. She got really into it and eventually used the strap-on on my wife too. She used to be very active back in her day and the brought out the old her.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
Missingno said:
I happend allot. Once she got more comfortable she would jerk me off while she peged me. All while my wife watched. She got really into it and eventually used the strap-on on my wife too. She used to be very active back in her day and the brought out the old her.
That's off the scale - your MIL would peg you and jerk you off while her daughter watched and she she'd fuck her own daughter with the same dildo.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies, SquirmingSub and littlewilly
Many years ago the boyfriend of my grandmother visited our house to do some gardening (He and my GM are now long deceased).

He was a much older widowed chap. After the gardening we were sat having a cuppa and my wife took him a biscuit. He looked at me and slapped her ass by way of thanks (I think) but his hand lingered and he copped a good grope of my wife's ass and I'm sure tried to feel her pussy.

My wife was (and is) still very hot, cute and young looking and I'm sure he enjoyed his handful. My wife simply stood and allowed him then laughed it off. She spoke about it for a while afterwards and I think she secretly enjoyed the rough old boy feeling her up in front of me...

If she'd been wearing a skirt instead of jeans I'm sure he'd have tried a quick play in her tight pussy... and I think she might of let him...

• Love
Reactions: toolman, rcmohawk, h5t6ca and 2 others
2wheel said:
That's off the scale - your MIL would peg you and jerk you off while her daughter watched and she she'd fuck her own daughter with the same dildo.
Ya. It oddly became normal after a while. Once we moved out she would come over to visit just for that.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman, Lovasianladies and 1 other person