Your parents know?

• Thread starterAngleBaby
  • Start date
My parents know , my mom walked in on her with her lover . She has asked all about it but doesn’t treat us any differently

• Love
Reactions: WoketoBlackPower, toolman, littlewilly and 6 others
Parents never knew but my wife's sister knows

• Love
Reactions: toolman, rcmohawk, ashley71 and 2 others
AngleBaby said:
Was feminization your initiative or a partners?

Are you married now?

How do they feel about cuckolding?

What interactions do your parents get to see?
Feminizing me was my wife's idea with the encouragement of some of her black boyfriends. Yes, we are married. My parents are no longer surprised by anything involved in our lifestyle. They get to see some of my wife's black boyfriends.

Reactions: WoketoBlackPower, subcuckimpot, toolman and 2 others
Yes they know

• Love
Reactions: toolman, littlewilly and Lovasianladies
Her mum and probably half her family know, my grandma knows. all are good with it

• Love
Reactions: toolman, susanscuckold and littlewilly
Adelaidechastecuck said:
Her mum and probably half her family know, my grandma knows. all are good with it
was it difficult to tell her mum, and do you find it embarrassing that she knows?

Reactions: toolman
susanscuckold said:
was it difficult to tell her mum, and do you find it embarrassing that she knows?
To be completely honest, she told her mum very early in the relationship and I wasnt aware she told her originally.
I love the humiliation aspect so it works for me, her mum is all for it

• Love
Reactions: toolman, littlewilly and susanscuckold
Thanks - it sounds really erotic

Reactions: toolman
We live part time in a small community where everyone knows everyone’s business. My cuckoldress can be very vocal and her lover can fuck her vigorously as if on a work out for hours as she has multi orgasms. He also likes spanking her and taking her up her ass to name a few things.

It is often very hot here and his endeavours normally mean we have to open a window or two for a while, one of my tasks as a locked cuck husband is to monitor the sound outside as our neighbours 100m away often sit hidden from view outside till late. They are very friendly and in their 80s.

Shortly after entertaining her lover after a vigorous and lengthy session, windows open due the heat, her mother mentioned to her in passing, yeah right:

that a neighbour had commented about the noise to someone else who told her mother about "this" noise coming from our place, a strange car being there and me sitting outside smoking a cigarette, it had happened before too. TV? No she assured my wife, her daughter it was not that apparently. She didn’t say anymore and later did not growl at me thankfully. Even my wife knew what she meant.

So do her parents know? Well yes. But things can only get worse................

As we packed up to go back home i asked my wife about the plastic bag she delivered to her mother as we left, she explained: I always give her our dirty washing for her to do when we leave. WTF.

She looked bemused as i told her...err, so you give her a bag containing our worn pairs of knickers and jeans that are all women’s??

That explains why her mother had previously commented to us looking directly at me that... she had washed and ironed our stuff,

So... her mother has spent years washing our stuff then hanging out several colourful pairs of knickers but no men’s underwear, has spent years washing our female jeans too and my wife never thought about this? I bet her dad did!

It also explains why returning from home once we found laid on our bed:

A white school shirt and tie, ironed, the shirt saying inside on the label, "back to school ages 16 to 17 years" and a short tight bottle green skirt, a uniform worn by the kids attending the local school as her mother will know. My wife would be in her early 40s and our kids grown up, so she sent that to be washed too. Priceless.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub and toolman
Laceyfemme said:
So it happened more than once, then. I suspect that a fair fraction of mothers-in-law could really get into literally fucking their daughter's husband once they overcame their inhibitions.
i agree with you.

Reactions: subcuckimpot
My son's 1st wife was a real slut. One time when we were alone, I mentioned to her that her skirt was so short I might see her panties when she bends over. She laughed and said,'Dad, I never wear panties" my son was at the door just then so I had no chance to followup on her "almost invite" to get naughty with her. My son knew she was fucking other guys which apparently was OK with him until she indicated she was in love with a guy she was fucking where she worked. subsequently they got a divorce and I never had the opportunity to get naughty with her.

HotWife81.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: engene, wmjacking, smallcockguy and 3 others
Mum cuckolded dad through most of their marriage as I've mentioned previously with my younger sister being from one of her bulls. So after my older sis who caught my nephew and I basically mid orgasm, mum was the first to know about us. While she doesn't know the daily goings on in depth. All three of us sisters and mum are very close and talk with each other basically every day, so there aren't really any secrets per se between us at all. We like to tease mum saying that with her setting an example for us, there was no way the three of us girls would have 'normal' relationships. My family knows everything, and so do hubby's parents. Even if not at the same level.

suckglovaa said:
Mum cuckolded dad through most of their marriage as I've mentioned previously with my younger sister being from one of her bulls. So after my older sis who caught my nephew and I basically mid orgasm, mum was the first to know about us. While she doesn't know the daily goings on in depth. All three of us sisters and mum are very close and talk with each other basically every day, so there aren't really any secrets per se between us at all. We like to tease mum saying that with her setting an example for us, there was no way the three of us girls would have 'normal' relationships. My family knows everything, and so do hubby's parents. Even if not at the same level.
U were brought up in the real world. The way things were meant to be, the way nature intended.

Your nephew is your sister's child?

Have a girlfriend who is 19 and 33weeks pregnant with my kid , when she asked me to pick her up from her mom's place and gave me the address didn't think anything about it, was only when I meet her mom I remembered I'd been fucking her about 10yrs ago , I then heard her mom say she knew me etc she's now moved in to my place

• Wow
Reactions: SquirmingSub and DaveJ
Who has moved into your place? The GF or her mom? Or both?