Accepting the changes that are occurring

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
STB we will keep your whole family in are thought's hope he gets better soon.

STB,
Have you thought about leaving your rings at home this time? Might give you both a bit of abandoned ‘edge‘ whilst away, and maybe create a few encounters along the way!

Nah - she wants this to be a relaxing vacation and doesn't want it to be totally sex-oriented! lol....

Sorry to read about Sue's Dad. I hope You all are OK with it all, and that their 'transition,' into assisted living goes smoothly.

Yes, I think Sue (and you) need this 'time away' to relax your minds, for the stress that surely will come next.

Glad you and Sue are doing good at this time too. You know, I have always said, you are her 'Champion'. Now you have the opportunity to be all that she needs. There will be time for the optional fun, when she is ready for it.
You know, Sue kind of 'took a break' after the stress Don put you both through.
This won't be so bad, as she does still have Frank. If 'once a week' is his forte, That will still help her as it did when her father was ill and in, and out, of the hospital. With your support, and Frank, she will be fine.

BTW, I hope to have the [Sue & Don chapter] ready for you soon. I will let you know.

Cheers, Harry

WELL said Harry i do agree with all you have said here.

keep us posted.

STB,
Can't quite put my finger on why but will it not feel a little odd this week when Sue sees Frank. I'm sure he will be ready but Sue has had only you for a while and is about to go away for a bit too. Plus she now admits he pushes buttons but not enough.

Is it just maintenance? I wonder if you have talked about it.

:confused:
peakmb said:
STB,
Can't quite put my finger on why but will it not feel a little odd this week when Sue sees Frank. I'm sure he will be ready but Sue has had only you for a while and is about to go away for a bit too. Plus she now admits he pushes buttons but not enough.

Is it just maintenance? I wonder if you have talked about it.[/QUOT

:confused:

STB

how do you feel about what peak has posted.

and are you and sue going to do what you have done on wed. night's again this week .

i would think that you both are getting ready for the trip.

keep us posted.

I haven't asked specifically but the feeling I got was one of almost feeling like she was obligated to go see him. I told her my plan was to abstain altogether between now and Saturday so when I do have her that first time away - it's going to be much more intense for me. She initially expressed a similar sentiment but then later had this reluctance to her voice in going to see him.

STB

by the sound's of it that thing's have come to a head with her and frank so by that it will not be. long till he is just last love for her.

hope all goes as planed and you both nave the time of your life while you are away.

how are thing's going with her father and mother and the change of living.

keep us posted on any change's.

STB,
Trust all is well with you. Things just seem a bit quiet lately. I hope Sue got what she wanted from last night, and you too perhaps. I'm sure you're busy before your holiday too. At least you won't need to pack much!

Sue has been like a little kid for the past week or so since we confirmed our upcoming trip. We just finished putting all the holiday stuff away this past weekend and since then she's been on this "up".

But, I do think, in general that since our pretty open discussions over the holidays, that she's realizing/accepting of what's happening with Frank and her. It's actually been interesting because some of that attention has been directed towards me and I'm enjoying it as a change (but I will also be honest that it seems weird to say it - but right now I think I'd actually prefer less attention and her being more sexual with her lover!).

Peak - I"m not sure what you're referring to regarding last night? She's going to see Frank this afternoon/evening. But she didn't seem as "up" for this as I'd mentioned and when she left this morning she seemed somewhat disinterested - but perhaps that's more because of her excitement about our trip - and perhaps she's a bit more focused on 4 days away with me!

And for Dana - they've just started the talk about moving out of their house so it's going to take a while for that to go from the talk to action stage.

STB

thank's for the word about her dad.

keep us posted if thaere is any change's after sue's visit with frank today.

know that you and sue are getting ready to leave on friday and that you and sue have held off doing anything till you are away.

so how bad do you want her now.

so enjoy the trip and have a safe and great time.

also can't wait to hear how it all went for you and sue all the fun you both had.

Steve,
Did you do your "routine" masturbation last night?

Steve:
While you (and Sue) are 'at a pause' in her extramarital activities, and while there are other family matters, and you trip to Jamaca to consider.
I have been concentrating on edditing and recording the 'Sue & don' chapter.
So I have been doing considerable reading in the process.

Indulge me, if you wish, in a curious question:
When you first started posting here, and declared yourself as: "Soon To Be" [a cuckold] It was that Sue had offered you a 'birthday present' to, "Do whatever you wished her to do," including fuck another man (or more) of your choice.
Since then, however, you have not mentioned that any one particular event, during her time with Brad, or with Don or Frank, was intended as your (or her) Birthday present.

There have been times that you and her have taken 'private time', like Dinner out, (or) 1-2 day's away. Would those have coincided with a birthday (or) anniversary?

Just curious, as for me, it would add to your story by giving reasons for a specific, enjoyable event.

Cheers, Harry

Cuck-Rick - no as I'd indicated, I'm abstaining till we arrive on Saturday... Despite undoubtedly how horny I'll be later this evening.... :D

Harry - wow - that's a long way back to remember but if I recall that was her initial offering to let me possibly find someone I wanted to have sex with her and that she would have "gone along with it". I don't believe I ever took her up on that offer as it just wasn't how I'd wanted it to happen the first time. I'd prefer to not reveal much more in personal details - but yes, some of our times away have coincided (or been intended to represent) birthdays or anniversaries - my birthday is in later-summer and hers as well as our anniversary is in late-fall.

I do recall how I felt back then - wanting to experience all of this. I would not change a thing. Despite the risks and the like, I am loving where we are right now.

I'm going to start a new thread when we get back next week - hopefully our time away will be a good pause. I am going to end this post here and add one with some thoughts that I've been having lately, just to share...

This is something I've been thinking about lately and it's kind of interesting from my perspective.

It started with my thoughts on possibly joining Sue and Frank the last time they got together. I'm not quite sure how to explain this but their physical act of intercourse - of course it still thrills and excites me - but I don't feel the type of angst or feelings I used to have at knowing Frank is fucking Sue. Maybe I've gotten used to it, or maybe its an offshoot of her lack of enthusiasm for him - but it feels just kind of, well, "normal" for her to be fucking him.

Harry - your reference to my feelings way back when are what prompted me to post this. I recall the anxiety and eagerness I felt at seeing my wife having sex with another guy back when. And don't get me wrong, it still is incredibly arousing - but perhaps the shock value is what's worn off? I know it used to vex me and just drive me out of my mind seeing Brad or Don or Frank push his cock into her. Is it weird to say that I've sort of gotten used to that now?

What I find myself really aroused at now is perhaps the non-physical aspects of it all. Oh don't doubt me that seeing her arch her back as she cums with her lover still is such a turn on. But I also find that thinking about her cumming and what she's feeling and what she's doing/wanting is now a much larger source of arousal and desire for me. Yes, the physical moment when Frank or whoever cums in her is still an intense moment - and one that can still, in the right circumstances, really set me off. But now, I find that the whole mental side of all of this is in some ways, even more arousing.

For example - when I think about them later today - of course it's a turn on that they're going to fuck - but I am equally, if not more, turned on by what's going on in her head at the time and, by extension, what she shares and does with me. I think that's why I've become so much more aroused by her desires regarding condoms and somewhat exclusivity with her lovers - that sort of stuff is in her head in addition to being in her pussy. And even the discussion we had about her desires when she went away with him - hearing her tell me of her thoughts and desires about whether the effects of just being with him were physical (as in hormonal, etc.) or whether they were mental (as from her thinking about and wanting it) - that it was incredibly arousing to me - perhaps even more than hearing of how they fucked or how much he came in her.

I don't think I'm desensitized to it all - it's not that at all - if anything it's more like that I'm oversensitized to all of the other stuff. I'm not sure if this made any sense but it did feel good to try to put it into words.

SoonToBe said:
".....I don't believe I ever took her up on that offer as it just wasn't how I'd wanted it to happen the first time. I'd prefer to not reveal much more in personal details - but yes, some of our times away have coincided (or been intended to represent) birthdays or anniversaries - my birthday is in later-summer and hers as well as our anniversary is in late-fall.

My thoughts are that, in your narrative, (compared to others on this site) it has become much more than an occasional report of the sexual exploits, and relationships of Sue and her current lover (s), as it applies to you.
It is literally a story with a personal, as well as sexual diary.

It seems, then that a event like a "private weekend' [or] special dinner date with Sue, representing a anniversary, would be an endearing 'part of your story', and as such, would emphasize the loving relationship you and Sue have with each other.

How to do that without revealing 'personal data', I guess is why you have not said more than: "We went off to this quaint little town that we love perusing through, and rented a room for the night". But, those romantic excursions are what make your story so much more that the normal fare here, and would add to the 'personal interest' of your narrative.

I guess I would not change it anymore than to say: "We needed to have some time away, just us two, because the anniversaries (not defining which) in our lives are more important to us as a loving couple, than anything else that I write about here."

Cheers, Harry

SoonToBe said:
" ...... I recall the anxiety and eagerness I felt at seeing my wife having sex with another guy back when. And don't get me wrong, it still is incredibly arousing - but perhaps the shock value is what's worn off? I know it used to vex me and just drive me out of my mind seeing Brad or Don or Frank push his cock into her. Is it weird to say that I've sort of gotten used to that now?"

I certainly don't consider myself an expert on this topic, but, I see that it is so varied, and personal, that no-one can claim expertise.

What I do notice, is that, for the cuck, this lifestyle has often been related to a 'roller coaster ride'. Once you get on, there's no getting off, till it stops at the end. But then, you want to get on the bigger, higher and faster roller coaster, and on, and on .....! One thing is obvious. There's no 'going back'. The first little 'slow' ride, is of no interest anymore. That's for the inexperienced, and those, 'just starting out'. Just like the actual 'roller coasters'. Once you have gone through all that's offered, you say, "Nah, that one's kid stuff".

Sue's "time" with Brad, then Don, each lasted a year to 18 months, then fizzled for one reason or another. Even her interest with Don started to wane, weeks before his 'blow-up'. Now with Frank it will be two years sometime this spring. In that time, she has become very, 'familiar' with all Frank has to offer, and he with her. There is no "new ground", No excitement, No unknown's. He can still 'trip her trigger' but, she know's just how he will do it.
As her excitement and interest fades, so does your's, since your's is actually based on what new angst, she can present you with.

I think Sue's 'disinterest' and your loss of "eagerness" are tied in to her 'familiarity' with Frank, and he with Sue, so that there are no longer any 'surprises', or 'mystery'.
Without surprises, and mystery, there is no cuckold angst.

IMHO, Harry

STB,
Sorry for the confusion. You answered my question anyway. My only defense is that I had root canal work this morning and for some reason I had convinced myself it was Friday. My head was full of Novacain at the time though!

Great to see you excited about the holiday. I really do hope all goes well for you both. Forget the cuck bit, you have both been through so much lately, a bit of simple downtime is much deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.