Accepting the changes that are occurring

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
SoonToBe said:
I don't think I'm desensitized to it all - it's not that at all - if anything it's more like that I'm oversensitized to all of the other stuff. I'm not sure if this made any sense but it did feel good to try to put it into words.

Steve, This day had to come. Deep down in Your heart You had to Know. I know I said something to You months ago. If it did not come It could only mean one thing. Sue was get more deeply into Frank than She should. And You stood the chance of loosing Her. Harry is right about the rollercoaster ride. You need bigger thrills. Sue and Frank just ran their course. Most relationships end.

You Two have a Good Trip. Reconnect with Each Other. Its really important.

STB

well if you do not post here again at least hope you check it before you and sue leave on you trip.

you both need the time togather so enjoy and have a wild time let us know how it went when you both get back next week.

so keep us posted.

ps how did thing's go with frank and sue tonight.

I think the Frank thing is coming to an end...maybe your opportunity to have one last threesome and do the cream pie thing right then and there...set the tone for her next "conquest" , which is 1/2 the fun anyway, being on thr prowl and arranging the next relationship-

STB

hope that you and sue had a good time on your trip and hope all went well and am looking forward to your next update.

and that you enjoyed the warm weather as well.

keep us posted.

Hey Dana and everyone else - we got back later than expected last night. The trip was great - and from what we shared/discussed/experienced - I'm going to start a new thread in a little while.

STB
sound's great looking forward to it.

My wife and I had a lot of tears and talk over the several months leading up to her first MALE. Her Mother even accompanied us to our counselor in an effort to help us remain together. It isnt the only intervention Mother in Law has in our marriage. I am regularly interrogated/inspected/judged by MIL and she is the family disciplinarian. I know well the view from over her knee as she spanks me at least monthly. this is accompanied by scolding and a litany of my shortcomings as a male. The counselor has heard all about this arrangement and invited MIL to the session in which my wifes demand to experience other MALES was presented to me as a non-negotiable condition for our marriage to continue. It was harder, and more humiliating, to cry and beg and crawl during that meeting than it was the first time I met her intended bull. By the time our session ended I had expended my tears and was sitting on the floor gasping and agreeing to everything I was told would be happening. The three women made me understand and accept my new status in the relationship.

The first weekend my wife 'went out' I was kept at MILs house. All this weekend I was under full regulation, naked, ashamed and submissive. It was a long weekend of knowing exactly where my wife was as I was shaved of all my body hair, given a series of painful enemas and spanked repeatedly while she told me in harsher terms than before all of the reasons it had come to this. By Sunday night I was wrung out, fully accepting my new status in the family and ready to return home.

My email is chidamen5@gmail.com for those who may wish to discuss more details. I am order-bound to reply with full transparency.

Chidamen5 said:
My wife and I had a lot of tears and talk over the several months leading up to her first MALE. Her Mother even accompanied us to our counselor in an effort to help us remain together. It isnt the only intervention Mother in Law has in our marriage. I am regularly interrogated/inspected/judged by MIL and she is the family disciplinarian. I know well the view from over her knee as she spanks me at least monthly. this is accompanied by scolding and a litany of my shortcomings as a male. The counselor has heard all about this arrangement and invited MIL to the session in which my wifes demand to experience other MALES was presented to me as a non-negotiable condition for our marriage to continue. It was harder, and more humiliating, to cry and beg and crawl during that meeting than it was the first time I met her intended bull. By the time our session ended I had expended my tears and was sitting on the floor gasping and agreeing to everything I was told would be happening. The three women made me understand and accept my new status in the relationship.

The first weekend my wife 'went out' I was kept at MILs house. All this weekend I was under full regulation, naked, ashamed and submissive. It was a long weekend of knowing exactly where my wife was as I was shaved of all my body hair, given a series of painful enemas and spanked repeatedly while she told me in harsher terms than before all of the reasons it had come to this. By Sunday night I was wrung out, fully accepting my new status in the family and ready to return home.

My email is chidamen5@gmail.com for those who may wish to discuss more details. I am order-bound to reply with full transparency.

Why don't You start Your own thread????

Totally agree with you Will

STB

glad that you and sue had a good trip.

now that you are back and it is thursday is sue going over to see frank today or not.

keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.