Cheating ***** wife caught fucking boyfriend with audio recorder

• Thread starterencasedforfun
  • Start date
We had a bit of a spat where she accused me of cheating on her, ironically. While I certainly haven't been reserved about chatting with other women - including her sister - about a variety of topics including cuckolding, bondage, and sex - I haven't yet cheated on her.

I went ahead and brought up the fact that she is still continuing to send emails, videos, and meet up with her work lover to fuck. She denied it, forcefully. During which she brought up that she knows I listen to recordings of her at the office all day - and used that as evidence to prove she clearly isn't cheating.

In doing so she confirmed my suspicion that she was aware of the recordings. Without going back and reviewing the last time I heard her fuck him was sometime in May, and sometime within maybe a month after that there was a time when she would drop her bag in her car and then come back 20-30 min later to drive home. I'll admit that recently that has not happened, but it doesn't mean she isn't just leaving her bag at her desk and sneaking out for a long lunch.

She also claims that the secret email she was using is no longer accessible because she has forgotten the password, and the last time she sent him any type of communication was around November and it was strictly plutonic. The browser clearing, she claims, is just because she likes to keep things neat and organized.

All of which I don't believe. The last video she made of us was fairly recently and it ended with her letting cum drip from her pussy into her hand and then licking it up for the camera. Something I know he has requested she do for him in videos in the past.

Reactions: LNA
If you spend some time reading the cheating and adultery reddits, you will learn that there is a definite patter of female deception with their cheating, to the point where it might even be considered a rule book. Some of those "rules":

1. Deflection.
2. Projection
3. Minimization/Limited hangouts
4. Trickle truthing.
5. Gaslighting.
6. Lying

Your wife is doing it all.

There are also behavioral patterns when hubby has either accused them of cheating or they're concerned hubby may be on to them. One of the main ones is to appear transparent while moving their activities to less detectable means.

Denying she sends email, video, and has hookups--- She can even show your her email to "prove" it. Meaningless. Can just mean she's using a different email. She many have another phone she keeps hidden. Telling you she knows you listen to recordings of her in her office is the opposite of evidence that she isn't cheating. You can't prove a negative. It would only even possibly be evidence if she didn't know, but even if she didn't know it could just mean she is being careful. By telling you she knows she is basically taunting you.

If she was being transparent, even as a pretense to cover her cheating, she wouldn't be deleted her browser history. She'd leave it visible to "prove" she wasn't cheating. Passwords can be recovered...I forget and recover passwords all the time.

mywifecheats said:
If you spend some time reading the cheating and adultery reddits, you will learn that there is a definite patter of female deception with their cheating, to the point where it might even be considered a rule book. Some of those "rules":

1. Deflection.
2. Projection
3. Minimization/Limited hangouts
4. Trickle truthing.
5. Gaslighting.
6. Lying

Your wife is doing it all.

There are also behavioral patterns when hubby has either accused them of cheating or they're concerned hubby may be on to them. One of the main ones is to appear transparent while moving their activities to less detectable means.

Denying she sends email, video, and has hookups--- She can even show your her email to "prove" it. Meaningless. Can just mean she's using a different email. She many have another phone she keeps hidden. Telling you she knows you listen to recordings of her in her office is the opposite of evidence that she isn't cheating. You can't prove a negative. It would only even possibly be evidence if she didn't know, but even if she didn't know it could just mean she is being careful. By telling you she knows she is basically taunting you.

If she was being transparent, even as a pretense to cover her cheating, she wouldn't be deleted her browser history. She'd leave it visible to "prove" she wasn't cheating. Passwords can be recovered...I forget and recover passwords all the time.

You're absolutely right. I have no doubt in my mind that she is still regularly emailing him - pictures, videos, sexual stuff. Her physical meetups are a little bit more of a mystery. The last confirmed fuck was around May of last year, but I'm sure she changed tactics around then when she discovered the audio recorder. Lately she has started bringing up other men more often when we do mess around so I am planning on playing that up a bit more to try to get her to open up. We have the isolation chamber in our basement now - which is designed as a convenient way to store me when she has another man (or men) over. I've brought up several times that she needs to begin building my endurance for longer and longer term storage with a goal of being overnight.

• Love
Reactions: mywifecheats
encasedforfun said:
You're absolutely right. I have no doubt in my mind that she is still regularly emailing him - pictures, videos, sexual stuff. Her physical meetups are a little bit more of a mystery. The last confirmed fuck was around May of last year, but I'm sure she changed tactics around then when she discovered the audio recorder. Lately she has started bringing up other men more often when we do mess around so I am planning on playing that up a bit more to try to get her to open up. We have the isolation chamber in our basement now - which is designed as a convenient way to store me when she has another man (or men) over. I've brought up several times that she needs to begin building my endurance for longer and longer term storage with a goal of being overnight.
Part of the fun is their lying and betrayal. I love my wife fucking other men.

mywifecheats said:
Part of the fun is their lying and betrayal. I love my wife fucking other men.
Yeah, part of me wishes she would just own it. She has a little bit in the past - more or less told me that she is going to continue to see and fuck him regardless of what I want. Would love for her to take it one step further and start having him over to the house, and forcing me into chastity. The last week or so she has woken me up twice in the morning horny and wanting to fuck. Last time I checked the clock and it was exactly 6.40am. Which is typically the time she arrives at the parking garage. I definitely do not think it's a coicidence.

A few fun updates. First, I setup an email open tracker and sent a juicy email to my wife's secret email. It has been two weeks and she hasn't opened it. Leading me to believe she is telling the truth when she says she doesn't have access to that account anymore. If I had to guess, she just has another account setup that I'm not aware of.

Over the weekend we had a playdate (not the fun kind) and invited another couple we're friends with over so our kids could all hang out. The wife is pretty sexy and I've always had a bit of a thing for her. She has her haircut like Taylor Swift now and dressed in jeans with a tight top. She's very submissive and reserved and I took the opportunity to assert some dominance over her. Handing her drinks, insisting she finish them. My wife wasn't particularly happy and later told me that I was flirting. The wife is curious about bondage, and my wife has previously let her know that we have some toys. Apparently the topic came up that evening and while her husband and I was playing pool my wife led her into the gym and slid the mirror aside to show her the bondage chamber. I was a bit shocked because we hadn't discussed sharing this info with them + I didn't particularly want my friend (the husband) to even be aware of it. My wife opened it up and showed her some of the toys we have - things that apparently she had been curious about. All while I did my best to keep the husband occupied and try not to be totally distracted by what was happening in the other room.

Here's a pic of the sexy little swifty kneeling on the floor with the drink I ordered her to finish. Prior to handing it to her I put my cock on the rim and then when I gave it to her I made sure to touch and hold her hand for a beat before I let her have it:

full

Fast forward to the next night. I'd been very excited to hear about her reaction to my toys, and what bondage stuff she was interested in. I'd overheard bits and pieces and told my wife what I'd heard - but she refused to share more. Then, strapped me in the chamber, put a hood on me. At this point she took my cock and balls out and told me I was going to be punished for eavesdropping. She said that she has warned me about that in the past and that I think I'm clever with my little audio recorders but she knows exactly what I'm doing and she isn't stupid. She then proceeded to using a leather riding crop to smack my cock. She held my cock in one hand and smacked the tip several times very hard. It felt like it was on fire. Finally, she tied a plastic bag over my head and began rubbing it as she explained that when she has other people over to play I'm going to be locked in this chamber and not allowed to see, hear, or participate. I was very close to being out of air completely and then I came all over the paper towel she was holding. She'd told me I wasn't going to be allowed to cum in her or her mouth, just the paper towel.

• Love
Reactions: Billnill and mywifecheats
Spy better.

mywifecheats said:
Spy better.
Good advice. I'm wondering if the best path forward is, rather than spying, to encourage her to record things. I suspect she'd be even more aroused knowing that she's being recorded. I know she wants videos of her being fucked, perhaps I should shift focus and rather than trying to hide it from her - assist her in hiding it from her boyfriend. Setup her car with multiple cameras and mics so that she can record herself taking cock in great detail.

I'm conflicted though - as much as being a submissive, feminized, cuckold turns me on - I also can't stop thinking about strapping that little swifty slut down and making her a cum dumpster.

You can try to do both. Suggest she record, and help her do it. She knows you want to watch listen, so let her know she is in control of what she shares with you. She will probably like that... At the same time, set up additional camera/mic's unknown to her to secretly record her for your (and our) pleasure.

My wife has been in the office most of the week conducting a quarterly training. I have more or less given up on getting anything on the recorder for the time being, since she has made it pretty clearly she is aware of it and either isn't currently hooking up - or working around the recorder.

On the drive home from dinner tonight, out of nowhere, she told me during the training she took stock of all the guys in the class and mentally chose which ones she'd want to gang bang her. Apparently "there were quite a few".

Wow. That’s hot. My 46 yo milf slut has been cheating for 4 years. She mainly gets used by younger BBC’s. I met one with her in a bar recently. She told me they were just friends for work. I was so hard talking to him and imagining his big black young cock in her mouth ass and pussy. The more she is a cheating slut the more addicted I get for her. I found some of the lingerie she wears for her bulls. And I can’t stop masturbating over them.

• Love
Reactions: mywifecheats, encasedforfun and LNA
Not much in terms of updates lately. We've been sick off and on so she hasn't been going to the office much. A couple weeks ago she got a new work bag - so I put a hold on the audio recorder to (hopefully) lull her into a false sense of complacency. She's at the office today, first time with the recorder placed in her new bag - so we'll see what develops.

Last night we did play a bit. She had me strip and locked me in strict bondage with a hood. I thought she was going to ride my cock but instead she led me into the chamber and padlocked my collar to a chain on the wall and left - locking the door behind her. I waited in there for a while and eventually she came back. I begged her to let me fuck her and she laughed and told me "No. You aren't good enough to put your cock in me." It was soooooo hot and emasculating. Totally denied and flat out told my cock isn't good enough for her - the unspoken but well known truth between us was that other men's cocks are plenty good for her and that is her preference. I couldn't do anything but stand there helpless with my pathetic cock sticking out like the needy cuck that I am. She jerked me to orgasm in like 20 seconds flat and laughed about how quickly I came. I pleaded for her to stop - I said I was about to cum and I wanted to fuck her. She just said "No. This is all you're getting."

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, tallvacuck and mywifecheats
MySharedCreamyMilf said:
Wow. That’s hot. My 46 yo milf slut has been cheating for 4 years. She mainly gets used by younger BBC’s. I met one with her in a bar recently. She told me they were just friends for work. I was so hard talking to him and imagining his big black young cock in her mouth ass and pussy. The more she is a cheating slut the more addicted I get for her. I found some of the lingerie she wears for her bulls. And I can’t stop masturbating over them.
Fuck that's hot....mine cheats a lot but I've only personally met a couple of the guy over the years. What got your wife started? How did you find out? How often she cheat? Does she know you know?

Reactions: Lovasianladies
An interesting, an appealing, opportunity has presented itself. We finally have somewhat reliable childcare that can free me up to leave the house on days my wife is at the office. She is also starting to get back to a more predictable office schedule. A guy reached out to me that is going to be traveling through town and asked if I'd like to visit his hotel room for some heavy and restrictive bondage. It just so happens he will be staying just a few blocks from my wife's office and is going to have an arsenal of heavy leather bondage gear with him. He gets off making guys helpless and having total control over them.

The thought of being put into heavy bondage and held captive by a gay man just blocks away from my wife - as she's potentially sucking and fucking her co-worker is very hot. Laying there helpless on his bed, potentially being molested and fondled by a guy while imagining my wife not far away servicing another man. This guy also seems very open to accommodating fantasies, so I'm sure he would be happy to verbally taunt me the entire time about what a slut my wife is and what a pathetic cuck I am. Even play back recordings of my wife sucking and fucking and comment on them as I lay there totally helpless and unable to do anything but listen and be humiliated.

Reactions: mywifecheats, Porches, 4sure and 1 other person
encasedforfun said:
An interesting, an appealing, opportunity has presented itself. We finally have somewhat reliable childcare that can free me up to leave the house on days my wife is at the office. She is also starting to get back to a more predictable office schedule. A guy reached out to me that is going to be traveling through town and asked if I'd like to visit his hotel room for some heavy and restrictive bondage. It just so happens he will be staying just a few blocks from my wife's office and is going to have an arsenal of heavy leather bondage gear with him. He gets off making guys helpless and having total control over them.

The thought of being put into heavy bondage and held captive by a gay man just blocks away from my wife - as she's potentially sucking and fucking her co-worker is very hot. Laying there helpless on his bed, potentially being molested and fondled by a guy while imagining my wife not far away servicing another man. This guy also seems very open to accommodating fantasies, so I'm sure he would be happy to verbally taunt me the entire time about what a slut my wife is and what a pathetic cuck I am. Even play back recordings of my wife sucking and fucking and comment on them as I lay there totally helpless and unable to do anything but listen and be humiliated.
Sounds like fun. He going to fuck you and make you suck his cock?