Cheating ***** wife caught fucking boyfriend with audio recorder

• Thread starterencasedforfun
  • Start date
Slut wife informed me this afternoon that she is going into the office tomorrow. She claims she already told me this, but I'm quite certain she hadn't. Given the very recent browsing history clearing I think there's a good chance she'll be sucking and taking cock tomorrow. Recorder is already in place, so I'll keep everyone posted.

p.s. she's already denied me sex tonight as well. I've been wearing a thong all evening with the hopes of getting some play. It appears that, just like last night, I'll be jerking off in bed next to her while she sleeps.

Reactions: MANNY33 and LNA
Encasedforfun, I would consider talking with the woman that works with your wife. U already said she hates your wife. U might be able to use that to your advantage. If that is the case, I would not think she would care and would welcome the chance to rat her out. Or, possibly her husband could inquire for u. After all, he has already been angling to bed your wife and maybe would do some work on this as a favor to u. U could use that to your advantage and see if he could find out anything from his wife in just a normal conversation. I am a big fan of using other women for valuable intel. I know it is frustrating for you not knowing what is going on. My wife did not tell me for a few years about her hotwife dates and exploits. But her slut girlfriend kept me in the loop and told me all the details, as she would discuss each date with the slut girlfriend. My wife was fucking four bulls separately and simultaneously. plus dating other men on the side as well. Loved it!

MANNY33 said:
Encasedforfun, I would consider talking with the woman that works with your wife. U already said she hates your wife. U might be able to use that to your advantage. If that is the case, I would not think she would care and would welcome the chance to rat her out. Or, possibly her husband could inquire for u. After all, he has already been angling to bed your wife and maybe would do some work on this as a favor to u. U could use that to your advantage and see if he could find out anything from his wife in just a normal conversation. I am a big fan of using other women for valuable intel. I know it is frustrating for you not knowing what is going on. My wife did not tell me for a few years about her hotwife dates and exploits. But her slut girlfriend kept me in the loop and told me all the details, as she would discuss each date with the slut girlfriend. My wife was fucking four bulls separately and simultaneously. plus dating other men on the side as well.

encasedforfun said:
Back in town after my trip and last night I was super horny and really wanted to fuck. I made it very plainly known when we got into bed and she shot me down hard. Said she didn't feel well and that I could just jerk off instead. I took this to mean that she wasn't interested in fucking me because she had plans to fuck her boyfriend the next day. Needless to say, that got me even more turned on. So I decided that I'd go ahead and do it. Usually I wait until she's sleeping and then just lay in bed jerking off next to her imagining her fucking other men, but last night I actively jerked off to her while she laid there away. Apparently it was either a turn on for her, or she felt like it was simply too pathetic, because she changed her mind and let me fuck and cum in her instead.

This morning the texts/timing lined up with her going straight into the office (maybe a 10 minute gap, but usually when she meets him it's 20 min). Not sure what to make of it. I'll post an update once she's home and I have a chance to review the recordings.

EDIT: This evening I had the chance to do a very brief snoop on her phone. Pulled up the web browser and checked the history. It had been very recently cleared (only 2 sites showing). She has never turned off web browsing history, which means she is manually clearing it herself regularly. I've found this is her way of covering her tracks when she accesses her secondary gmail account. So that dashes hope/thought that perhaps she ended her relationship with her boyfriend. It makes me think that perhaps she has gotten wise to my methods and changed her own - as she has done in the past.
Any updates from this week?

badman said:
Any updates from this week?
Not much is happening. Slut wife is using vacation days to avoid going into the office since it is getting towards the end of the year. She did tell me that she had a dream last night about another guy + me + her but hasn't elaborated much about it.

Reactions: MANNY33 and LNA
Slut wife informed me that she is going into the office tomorrow and Wednesday. She acted like tomorrow wasn't a big deal and she didn't have to go - but seems to want/need to go in Wednesday. I encouraged her to go in both days, so we'll see what happens.

As I mentioned before I suspect she may have found out about the recorder I put in her bag. One day, a couple months ago, her bag was unzipped in the back compartment that I put the recorder. She doesn't use that compartment, and it is partially hidden so I wasn't completely sure she was even aware of it. The recorder was still in there. She never said anything about it but I did catch her leaving her bag in the car since then - not sure if that is new behavior or something she does from time to time and I'd just never realized it. I also started to wonder if perhaps she was shutting off the recorder when she meets with him, and turning it back on after. The last day I noted the time she left / returned and made sure I had all of the time accounted for (I did). So, at least the last time, she never turned it off.

I'll post an update after tomorrow.

Reactions: Billnill
MANNY33 said:
Encasedforfun, I would consider talking with the woman that works with your wife. U already said she hates your wife. U might be able to use that to your advantage. If that is the case, I would not think she would care and would welcome the chance to rat her out. Or, possibly her husband could inquire for u. After all, he has already been angling to bed your wife and maybe would do some work on this as a favor to u. U could use that to your advantage and see if he could find out anything from his wife in just a normal conversation. I am a big fan of using other women for valuable intel. I know it is frustrating for you not knowing what is going on. My wife did not tell me for a few years about her hotwife dates and exploits. But her slut girlfriend kept me in the loop and told me all the details, as she would discuss each date with the slut girlfriend. My wife was fucking four bulls separately and simultaneously. plus dating other men on the side as well. Loved it!
Fuck is that hot. Were you getting any pussy during that time or was it all going to others? Only in the last several years has my wife been confessing to cheating throughout our marriage.

MANNY33 said:
Sound advice. I sent her a request on snapchat, but she has not accepted. We are friends on FB and Instagram but have never messaged directly. Struggling with how to start the conversation in a tactful way that doesn't set off alarm bells. Her husband (the creeper that was hitting on my wife) set off my wife's internal alarms when he started DMing her directly. She told me about it - and that she started ignoring him because he was being sleezy. But, in reality I suspect her boyfriend shut that down and forbid her from responding. They all work together and I know that he is very controlling/jealous when it comes to her interacting with any other guys at the office or outside of it. As an aside, I have email exchange between her and her boyfriend where he is upset and scolding her for going to a chili cookout at a friend of mine's house. Apparently she messed around with this friend years ago while I was out of town - and told him about it, hence he did not want her interacting with him.

I'm currently chatting with the husband and going to bring up that my wife and his wife are now in close proximity and see if I can get it leading down the path of him inquiring on my behalf.

Reactions: DominMale and MANNY33
encasedforfun said:
Sound advice. I sent her a request on snapchat, but she has not accepted. We are friends on FB and Instagram but have never messaged directly. Struggling with how to start the conversation in a tactful way that doesn't set off alarm bells. Her husband (the creeper that was hitting on my wife) set off my wife's internal alarms when he started DMing her directly. She told me about it - and that she started ignoring him because he was being sleezy. But, in reality I suspect her boyfriend shut that down and forbid her from responding. They all work together and I know that he is very controlling/jealous when it comes to her interacting with any other guys at the office or outside of it. As an aside, I have email exchange between her and her boyfriend where he is upset and scolding her for going to a chili cookout at a friend of mine's house. Apparently she messed around with this friend years ago while I was out of town - and told him about it, hence he did not want her interacting with him.

I'm currently chatting with the husband and going to bring up that my wife and his wife are now in close proximity and see if I can get it leading down the path of him inquiring on my behalf.
Nice, hope to hear more.

Reactions: MANNY33
mywifecheats said:
Fuck is that hot. Were you getting any pussy during that time or was it all going to others? Only in the last several years has my wife been confessing to cheating throughout our marriage.
I was getting some but she was giving a lot out to others, which I loved. Her girlfriend kept me posted on all the details and I fed ideas back through the girlfriend. I have a particularly weak penchant for slutty women. I think they are God's greatest gift to mankind. Love to hear what kinds of confessions your wife told u.

MANNY33 said:
I was getting some but she was giving a lot out to others, which I loved. Her girlfriend kept me posted on all the details and I fed ideas back through the girlfriend. I have a particularly weak penchant for slutty women. I think they are God's greatest gift to mankind. Love to hear what kinds of confessions your wife told u.
I fully agree about slutty women. Female promiscuity is a beautiful thing. I've posted a couple stories here but they barely scratch the surface. Other men have fucked my wife at various times at ratios of from 5 to 50 times more than I was fucking her. I'm happy to tell you anything you want to know.

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA and MANNY33
Damn those recordings are really hot af ! Id love to see more of her and maybe hear more of those sneaky recordings

DominMale said:
Damn those recordings are really hot af ! Id love to see more of her and maybe hear more of those sneaky recordings
Thanks. I need to find a place to host the rest but just haven't had the time or energy to do the searching.

Quick update - did a quick scan through yesterday's recordings and no fucking, or meet up, from what I can tell. There is certainly a possibility she is dropping her bag at her desk and then going out to meet him - but without eyes inside I don't have a way to know. I've initiated a convo with the husband of the wife that sits with her at work - but that needs to be taken a bit slow. The last time I mentioned anything sexual to him (I told him we were building a dungeon in our basement) he brought it up to her (no doubt in another attempt to get a sexual convo started with her) but she wasn't happy with me.

She did chat A LOT with a new guy on her team yesterday. Mainly about work and benign stuff - but she used her "flirty" voice a lot. Maybe she's on the rocks with her boyfriend, or has broken it off completely (she wouldn't tell me since she believes I'm totally ******* of the ongoing relationship).

Reactions: mywifecheats
you can put the audio into a video editing program and just make a video out of the audio and upload it to Erome.

Porches said:
you can put the audio into a video editing program and just make a video out of the audio and upload it to Erome.
Thanks, I'll look into this!

Quick update for everyone else. She has continued to avoid the office by using vacation time around the holidays but went in today. She left earlier than normal and the vehicle app puts her arrive time at 6.27a. She sent me a selfie at 6.29a but it was from the parking garage - not her desk. We also did some bondage play two nights ago (this time she was bound) and I used the opportunity to look through her phone. The browsing history had been cleared very recently and I wasn't able to find anything else of note. I really can't think of any logical reason she's manually clear her browser history so often other than to cover up her gmail activity. The recorder is in place, so we'll see.

Reactions: MANNY33, LNA and mywifecheats
No updates on the cheating front as she has been off for the holidays. Beginning next week she has to start going into the office more (3 days a week) so there should be some updates as a result.

The husband of the woman that sits next to her and I have been chatting more regularly. The conversation is so boring I don't understand why he would continue it - but I suspect that we're both skirting around the topic of wife sharing and hoping the other brings it up. He has made sexually suggestive remarks to my wife in the past (and she has told me, but also said she is not interested in him - he is younger and not her type) - and there was a time about six months ago I mentioned to him wanting to build a bondage dungeon in the basement and he immediately brought that up with my wife (I assume as another way to ingratiate himself and start a relationship with her). He's pretty much come right out and told me his wife doesn't like my wife because of the way she flirts (not directly said it but I am essentially 100% sure both he and his wife have been well aware of my wife's cheating for years).

So I'm trying to figure out the best path forward. I would love to have him ask his wife to start keeping tabs on mine and report back. At the same time I also wouldn't be opposed to a sexual relationship between the 3 of his (him, my wife, and I as a cuck), or even all four of us (his wife included). They both work at the same company as my wife, and so does the man she has been cheating for years with. They all know one another pretty well.

Reactions: LNA
encasedforfun said:
Thanks, I'll look into this!

Quick update for everyone else. She has continued to avoid the office by using vacation time around the holidays but went in today. She left earlier than normal and the vehicle app puts her arrive time at 6.27a. She sent me a selfie at 6.29a but it was from the parking garage - not her desk. We also did some bondage play two nights ago (this time she was bound) and I used the opportunity to look through her phone. The browsing history had been cleared very recently and I wasn't able to find anything else of note. I really can't think of any logical reason she's manually clear her browser history so often other than to cover up her gmail activity. The recorder is in place, so we'll see.
You can't get into her gmail?

encasedforfun said:
No updates on the cheating front as she has been off for the holidays. Beginning next week she has to start going into the office more (3 days a week) so there should be some updates as a result.

The husband of the woman that sits next to her and I have been chatting more regularly. The conversation is so boring I don't understand why he would continue it - but I suspect that we're both skirting around the topic of wife sharing and hoping the other brings it up. He has made sexually suggestive remarks to my wife in the past (and she has told me, but also said she is not interested in him - he is younger and not her type) - and there was a time about six months ago I mentioned to him wanting to build a bondage dungeon in the basement and he immediately brought that up with my wife (I assume as another way to ingratiate himself and start a relationship with her). He's pretty much come right out and told me his wife doesn't like my wife because of the way she flirts (not directly said it but I am essentially 100% sure both he and his wife have been well aware of my wife's cheating for years).

So I'm trying to figure out the best path forward. I would love to have him ask his wife to start keeping tabs on mine and report back. At the same time I also wouldn't be opposed to a sexual relationship between the 3 of his (him, my wife, and I as a cuck), or even all four of us (his wife included). They both work at the same company as my wife, and so does the man she has been cheating for years with. They all know one another pretty well.
Asking him to ask him wife to keep tabs on yours seems like a good idea.

mywifecheats said:
You can't get into her gmail?
No. She uses a secret account (I know the address but not the password). She logs in using safari on her iphone and logs out + clears browser history afterwards. She used to be sloppy and not log out each time and that's how I've managed to read some of the emails. I managed to forward a few to myself as well.

encasedforfun said:
No. She uses a secret account (I know the address but not the password). She logs in using safari on her iphone and logs out + clears browser history afterwards. She used to be sloppy and not log out each time and that's how I've managed to read some of the emails. I managed to forward a few to myself as well.
How about installing a keystroke logger? You could get the pw that way but really wouldn't matter if you did or not.

mywifecheats said:
How about installing a keystroke logger? You could get the pw that way but really wouldn't matter if you did or not.

I'm definitely open to suggestions. I looked into an iphone keystroke logger but they don't seem to be readily available, or easy to install quickly and covertly. She also uses her work laptop to access the gmail account but makes a point to always lock it when she leaves the room, even if just for a moment. I've thought about setting up some kind of camera in the home office that could see the keyboard so I could learn the password.