• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cheating ***** wife caught fucking boyfriend with audio recorder

• Thread starterencasedforfun
  • Start date
encasedforfun said:
Yeah I'm not quite sure why the thought of that excites me so much. I even suggested wiring up an electro chastity cage to an estim unit that has audio input. Basically the louder the audio input, the more intense the shock and pain. That way while I'm listening to it, her moans and voice triggers electro torture. I'm quite certain I will immediately regret it, but the thought of doing it gets me so excited that I'll try it anyway.

Ouch!.........

Porches said:
sounds like she's fallen in love with this guy

You're probably right. I've known she was "friends" with him for a long, long time. The first time I realized they had a relationship was 2016 (maybe even a few years earlier, its been so long I can't remember). I caught her a few times since then despite her swearing it was over. I assumed it was an on again, off again, thing but in retrospect she was texting/emailing/fucking him constantly. I just believed she was working long hours her when she left for work at 6am every day and didn't get home until 5. It wasn't until she started working from home for covid that it became very clear what was happening. At some point once the discussion got more poignant she told me that she refuses to stop talking to him and that his friendship is very important to her.

In one of the recordings (maybe the one I shared) you can hear her say "I love you" as he's departing.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Custer Laststand, franklyhorny and 2 others
She still hasn't returned my audio recorder and I still haven't confronted her about knowing she is lying about seeing him. I ordered a new recorder and am leaning towards just letting her continue to think she has the upper hand. She's scheduled to go to the office Wednesday, and based on the recording from last week it sounds like they are planning on meeting up. Thinking about sending her a text when they're together to spark some sort of conversation that I can capture.

Reactions: franklyhorny and Lovasianladies
Quick update. She's gone to the office twice since and I've sent the recorder hidden in her bag both times. I am guessing their schedules didn't line up either time because she made a point of sending me texts letting me know she got there, along with a selfie to "prove" she was in fact at the office and not sucking a cock in the parking garage. She has several days in the next few weeks she has to go in, so I suspect I'll get some juicy recordings soon.

The other night we were at her dad's house for a family get together. Everyone was hanging out in the back yard, I went inside to grab something for her. When I came back and was approach she was talking to her sister. Neither saw me approach and her sister said very point blank "Why are you cheating?"... my wife froze, like she didn't believe what she just heard, and asked "what?"... the sister repeated "Why are you cheating?".. my wife was dumbfounded... I stood there frozen not believing what I had just heard.

For background, I've been chatting up the sister (younger) on the side. She's admittedly a bit of a cuckqueen so I've also shared with her my wife's infidelity with the hopes that perhaps we could involve her in some play. I'd shared the tidbit about my wife's recent cock sucking session with her a couple weeks before, but my wife isn't aware I've been talking to her about it (or that I truly know for sure). So hearing this stopped me dead in my tracks.

However, it turns out the sister was referring to my wife talking about starting some weight loss drugs and "cheating" was meant in the context of drugs vs. diet and exercise. But based on my wife's reaction I'm almost positive her mind went straight to her slutty activities (just as mine did).

I'm going to message the sister today and see if she thought the same thing.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, franklyhorny, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
mywifecheats said:
Surely you realilze that a photo of her in the office isn't proof of anything except that at some moment she was in the office?
Yes you're absolutely right, and I wouldn't put it past her to recycle an old photo for that purpose. But, in this case I confirmed with the recording device that she did go straight into the office. So my assumption is that he wasn't there those days and she was using the opportunity to put my mind at ease.

Just a quick update. She has written "office" on the family calendar for May 16, 17, and 23. There may be a visit next week but it isn't on there. The fact that this is planned so far in advance virtually guarantees she is going to coordinate with him. I also went back and referenced and I know for a fact she was heavily into him as far back as 2014. I can't remember exactly when I first discovered for sure that she was cheating with him, but I suspect it is around that time as well. So she has been fucking this other man for at least 8 years, and I strongly suspect others prior to that. Fucking *****.

Reactions: franklyhorny, stubbybi and Lovasianladies
As suspected, she is going to the office this week. Wasn't on the calendar but she's going Thursday. We'll see what comes of it. I still need to post the recording from last time...

Reactions: franklyhorny and Lovasianladies
Wednesday night I pushed her for sex, with a little more effort than normal. She initially turned me down and said "I think you just want to have sex tonight because you think I'm going into the office tomorrow and going to have some with someone else".. then she decided she did want to have sex after all.

She went into the office - with the recorder. Without being asked, she sent a text and a pic, at the time appropriate for commute/parking/getting settled. I've started going through the audio recordings but so far not hearing anything before, or immediately after work. Starting to skim through the daytime audio, but if she did sneak out for lunch to fuck I doubt she took her work bag so I'm SOL on that front.

Very odd because I'm having trouble gauging just how frequently she is meeting up with him. She left her phone out a couple days ago and I did a quick check - sure enough the browser history had been cleared that day (only like 5 or so sites showing in history). There is no doubt in my mind that she is continuing to communicate and email with him.

Anyway I'm going to finish going through the audio today and also clean up some of the previous encounter I mentioned and upload + share it.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, franklyhorny, stubbybi and 1 other person
As promised, here is the record from mid-April. The first time I put a recorder in her actual work bag rather than her car. There is a morning rondevous as well, but unfortunately she put the bag in his trunk. So while you can definitely hear her moaning - the audio is extremely muffled and words are difficult/impossible to make out. This one is much better, as the stupid slut brought the bag into the car with them.

It starts with her bitching about her family and sisters and then moves to her sucking his cock like the slut she is. A few highlights to listen for include her talking about him drinking her breast milk (she was breastfeeding at the time), talking about whether he will be jealous knowing she's going to suck my dick later that night. Mentions she loves fucking so much, even at home, and that she wishes she could do it for hours but that I (her husband) cum so quickly. Then she mentions she's going home to do it again (suck a cock) and send a video of it to him.

Enjoy!

Cheating ***** Wife After Work In Parking Garage

Reactions: cynful, Custer Laststand, franklyhorny and 1 other person
I've done a bit of hidden recording myself. My wife cuckolded me - with my consent - with another woman. But she wound up leaving me for her. There was a brief renaissance where she was fucking us both, but she was becoming more and more irritated with me about everything. I could see the writing on the wall that our marriage was doomed. Originally I hadn't played up the humiliation aspects because it made her think of me as less of a man, and be less attracted to me and we had less sex. But when I knew things were going south I accepted it and leaned in to her humiliating me. Only thing was I set my phone to record and hid it. I have two big phone videos about 40 minutes each, one with a quick shot of her bum before I hid the phone. I would wake her up with a really long foot thigh and ass massage. She would keep her panties on and I would fuck between her greased up thighs begging to fuck her while she humiliated me. She made fun of my small dick and talked dirty about an ex boyfriend who had a much bigger penis. She also said how her lesbian lover fucked her with a strap on, it's not my pussy anymore and it belongs to her girlfriend.

I want to share some of these recordings, dm me if you can help on the technical side.

• Love
Reactions: DominMale, Custer Laststand, franklyhorny and 1 other person
stubbybi said:
I've done a bit of hidden recording myself. My wife cuckolded me - with my consent - with another woman. But she wound up leaving me for her. There was a brief renaissance where she was fucking us both, but she was becoming more and more irritated with me about everything. I could see the writing on the wall that our marriage was doomed. Originally I hadn't played up the humiliation aspects because it made her think of me as less of a man, and be less attracted to me and we had less sex. But when I knew things were going south I accepted it and leaned in to her humiliating me. Only thing was I set my phone to record and hid it. I have two big phone videos about 40 minutes each, one with a quick shot of her bum before I hid the phone. I would wake her up with a really long foot thigh and ass massage. She would keep her panties on and I would fuck between her greased up thighs begging to fuck her while she humiliated me. She made fun of my small dick and talked dirty about an ex boyfriend who had a much bigger penis. She also said how her lesbian lover fucked her with a strap on, it's not my pussy anymore and it belongs to her girlfriend.

I want to share some of these recordings, dm me if you can help on the technical side.
What were they recorded on? An iPhone? Android?

Reactions: franklyhorny
Android

Very hot situation. Seems like she is aware of the frustration, her lying causes and is playing into that with deleting history, sending you pics, knowing you dont believe her.

You said he controls how she dresses...how does he make her dress to the office, or when out and about?

All-In said:
Very hot situation. Seems like she is aware of the frustration, her lying causes and is playing into that with deleting history, sending you pics, knowing you dont believe her.

You said he controls how she dresses...how does he make her dress to the office, or when out and about?

There is pre-baby and post-baby. Right now she is not in good shape. She is fat. However prior to the baby she was athletic and had a good figure. She has a dress collection that most women would envy. Two full closets of brand name dresses. Also a literal WALL of 4" heels. Pre-baby she would wear a tight dress every day, and heels. Now not so much. She'll wear one of the few dresses that fit but heels aren't in the cards. She is currently working on getting prescriptions for weight loss pills to get back into shape.

Here is a picture of part of her slut ***** shoe collection as well as a picture of her back when she was fit. She took this pic on a work trip to Canada where she later admitted to me a sex party took place in her hotel room but she "didn't do anything with any of the guys". Yeah... right.

full

full

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lilwood, ashley71, DominMale and 5 others
A few years ago I did the same thing with a recorder pen. Looked like a pen but it had a voice recorder built in. I put it in her purse a few times and got a lot of random noise. I moved it to the visor of her car and got mostly road noise, but she would sometimes call guys while she was parked. Only got one side of the conversations and not great sound, but good enough to hear her talk nasty and plan to meet. A couple of time she had guys in her car, hard to tell what they were doing. That was when I knew she had many friends and I started spying with software on her phone (which is in my name and legal) and laptop, email etc. I still do so I know what she is up to most of the time.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
Debshusband said:
A few years ago I did the same thing with a recorder pen. Looked like a pen but it had a voice recorder built in. I put it in her purse a few times and got a lot of random noise. I moved it to the visor of her car and got mostly road noise, but she would sometimes call guys while she was parked. Only got one side of the conversations and not great sound, but good enough to hear her talk nasty and plan to meet. A couple of time she had guys in her car, hard to tell what they were doing. That was when I knew she had many friends and I started spying with software on her phone (which is in my name and legal) and laptop, email etc. I still do so I know what she is up to most of the time.
Phone software should give some juicy details. I'm tempted to try this but fear it would be overt on an iphone.

Quick update. Today (and tomorrow) are both in office days that have been scheduled. The last two trips have turned up nothing so I began to wonder if this is a regular thing or maybe I just caught a rare event. Reviewing the recordings from today resulted in disappointment. However I realized on the recording from the morning there is a 20 minute space where she arrives in the parking garage and exits her car before she retrieves her work bag. I think this is more of a convenience vs. knowingly subverting my recording. But the only explanation is that she met him and spent 20 minutes this morning in his car sucking his cock. The recorder is going along with the slut again tomorrow and I think I may text her around that time as well.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, mywifecheats and Lovasianladies
Another office day coming up (Tuesday the 23). As well as 4 consecutive days (June 5-8).

I've been trying to think of a solution for her leaving her bag in the car as well. I don't think she suspect she has the recorder in her bag, I think it is more of a convenience thing. I'm considering raising some suspicion regarding the timing of her arrival and when she texts saying she made it - or sends a pic. If she feels more rushed maybe she'll take her bag with her in his car vs. come back to get it after she's finished sucking and fucking.

Two quick updates I forgot to include in my last post.

When she came home from the office this week we were both in the kitchen and she grabbed my cock and balls through my shorts and started pulling me around after her. She said "this is how you treat a cuckold"...

Yesterday I checked her phone and saw that her history had been cleared very recently. It made me really want to spend some time tightly bound and powerless. She agreed and told me to get it setup. I got my heavy leather sensory deprivation hood, spine board, sleepsack and set it all up in the basement storage area. I texted her a picture with the caption "minimum 30 minutes". She strapped me down tight and left. I suspect enjoying some time to email without having to worry about me looking over her shoulder. Eventually she returned, and I could tell she was setting up her phone to record what happened next. She stroked and milked my cock - but made sure to put her mouth on it and catch all the cum. I couldn't see but there was a delay that I am certain was her getting the camera close up to show her boyfriend that she had a mouth full and swallowed it for him.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Custer Laststand, 4sure and 1 other person
Office day came and went. She made a point to text me when she arrived at the office, and send a pic of herself at her desk. The timing all lined up with what I would expect. I went through the recordings and confirmed that she went straight into the office when she arrived, and after her meetings straight to the parking garage and her car - and straight home after.

Next week she's in 4 days (although she mentioned it could be taken down to 3). Either way I would be shocked if she doesn't meet up with him at least once to suck some cock.

Users who are viewing this thread