Cuckold cocksucker

I love everything that comes from black cock.

• Love
Reactions: monitaur
I serviced this mans cock a few times alone and even in front of my wife. Love the taste of her cum on him. But I think I like the taste of his cum better. Last time I sucked him I was so horny that I begged him to fuck my ass. He would not, but hopefully in the future I can earn it. Now adays, he sets up everything thru my wife. If she is not available she will send me to get him off.

Reactions: rogerroger626 and whitewife696969
That's a great 3 way relationship, everyone gets what they want and all end up happy.

Wife directed me to suck his cock only after she had done so. It was very considerate of her since she could have just jumped up on his cock instead. He ordered me to put on his rubber before fucking her. They fucked a while and he came with her on her back. had to take off his rubber and then lick the cum off his cock. He told me he was gonna piss and then I would have to fluff to get him ready to go again. I was eager to do it of course. I worked hard to get him hard again and his cock grew in my mouth. Got nice and hard. Then I put on another rubber and he took her from behind the 2nd time. Gave her a good pounding and she came a lot more. he never cums twice, so it went down and that was it for today. I was in a cock cage the whole day and was not released until after he left and then she used a strapon for my ass.

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing, whitewife696969, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
Tigerpuss's hubby here. Yes love fucking her after her pussy has been well stretched and filled with cum. Her FB stays the night in the guest room and she will go off for a while with him and he knows to cum in her pussy. When she comes back to our bed I love to feel her slippery pussy and then lick it sticking my tongue right in and tasting there cum together. It's the same as when I kiss her when she's sucked other cocks on a night out partying.

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing, wmjacking, SquirmingSub and 4 others
Well nice

Last edited:
It's a beautiful thing when we whyte bois accept our place in the NWO. Have you given up your throat yet?

Reactions: 44 mwm
do you mean by sucking cock? Yes. I have 1 guy that calls on me to take care of him from time to time

I've been trying to my wife into sharing. Finally got her to look at ads on CL for M4MW. Then she looks at the ads ans says what about M4M. She says she want's to watch me suck another guys cock.

Each ad we looked at had an issue; too young, too old, too big, too small. Then she threw me off by saying why don't we look at 'men seeking men'. WTF. She said she would be interested in watching me with another man. I think she did this as a tit-for-tat expecting me to resist thereby justifying her past resistance. BUT 2 can play that game. I asked her is she was sure, by asking her how she'd feel about me after watching me on my hands and knees sucking another cock. She mirrored what I always have told her, 'it's only sex'.

I agreed. At that computer session, with us both at the computer I set up a 'play date' 2 days hence with a guy visiting a nearby tourist area. I think she was a little surprised, that I would actually do it and so soon. I told her, why wait?

She has no idea I've been a regular cocksucker for some time now.

Reactions: 44 mwm
likumstik said:
I have finally met with a black man alone. He instructed me to bring panties that my wife was wearing that day. He was very demanding and forceful. He made me rub his cock while meeting at the bar. Then, later when he had me on my knees, He repeatedly gagged me with his cock. He kept asking me if I wanted to be cucked as he would pull my head all the way down on his cock.

Bulls don't tolerate time-wasters. You have to be committed for them to invest their time into your "progression".

I enjoyed his load time after time. Each time sucking it right out of his big cock. Never wasted a drop. Love the way his cock grew in my mouth and stayed hard.

Wanting to please Him and Wanting his cum are the main parts of your attitude that will give best chance of success. Good luck. And so true that as soon you see a man in action-most males will want that cock for themselves. Going further and further. Sometimes to the point where a male will become a girl in all ways possible short of a sex change (that is SOMPLETELY different btw). Getting fucked by the man. Sucking off his friends. Even dressing to please "her" men.

Wife does not want to see me dress for a guy. Wife does not want me to get fucked by men either

I di dont go "looking for it" but i am sure glad it all happened for me.
Saraha, I always enjoy your input. Would you tell a little about yourself at some point?
I started fairly young getting bitchfucked BUT sucking cock was VERY young for me. Probably too young to say here in semi-public. Very natural. Guys would catch me looking at their huge cocks and especially their giant Balls. I was never surprised when my 16 yr old friends got their 18 or 19 year old GF preg. i DID marry a female and she had 3 babies once we had been married 4 years. Of course she arranged my dates. Some of them I was just meant to keep satisfied while she was preg. Not the tshe did not want to do it. Just not as often as her Men needed.
Love, Heather

I think 90% of the men that let wives have other men and like it, will end up sucking cock, even if it it is other cucks dick.

Reactions: hairbear1954
Thankfully, Our BBC was fucking her the other day, and they had me stand in front of them with my cage on naked. they talked a while about me while she stroked his ever hard huge cock. Then, finally, I was ordered to get down and suck on him. They continued to talk about me, but I dont remember what they said as I concentrated on taking his cock in my mouth. He then ****** me down to suck his balls. Which I did gladly. This is the only time I ever get to have cock nowadays. Cant wait to service him more!

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing
My ladyfriend loves big cocks especially black ones. I find them for her on the net and watch her suck and fuck them. Recently, she has started having me suck them to get them hard for her. One of the guys came prematurely and filled my mouth with black cum. She made me swallow it, something I had never done before and I was surprised that I liked it...

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing and whitewife696969
I have yet to swallow a load of cum that I did not like. LOL 2 days ago. Wife told him to pull it out and demanded I get on it while he came. This was my 1st time getting it directly from him. Had only been getting it 2nd hand from her cunt or mouth up until now. I believe he likes it as much as I do and hope to get more soon.

likumstik said:
I have yet to swallow a load of cum that I did not like. LOL 2 days ago. Wife told him to pull it out and demanded I get on it while he came. This was my 1st time getting it directly from him. Had only been getting it 2nd hand from her cunt or mouth up until now. I believe he likes it as much as I do and hope to get more soon.
Congrats! I hope he sprayed a big load down your throat and you did not waste a drop.

Reactions: whitewife696969 and kinkyexpat