cuckold hub..and sucking annies b/f's blk cock 2 years now

Reactions: NaweThubsinCO, firedogg81, old fred and 1 other person
hello all..mwm 58 here..wife is 55

Reactions: 44 mwm, firedogg81, old fred and 1 other person
WifeDatesBlk said:
hello all..mwm 58 here..wife is 55
Most of us white guys that get cucked, end up sucking thier cocks, even others..

Reactions: NaweThubsinCO, 44 mwm, firedogg81 and 1 other person
hehe..true...

Reactions: 44 mwm and old fred
ckc said:
You realize, once white cops start, or have to that, all white males will be ****** to suck bbc.
The only shooting will be black man cum in those white faggot cops mouths. I'm not against police, just love the fantasy of white faggot cops sucking black thug cocks.

Reactions: firedogg81, old fred and ckc
nancyask said:
my sister in law has a black bf he showed e pictures of her and i showed him some of my wife he then told me i would look hoot in one of her bras and beged me to put one on for him he said he would show me a movie of him fucking my wifes sister if i did it well i did and he jerked off looking at me as i watched the movie a few days later we did the same thing again but this time he wanted me in bra slip and panties and after i was dressed he put my hand on his cck and told me to jack him off as he felt me all over hecam in my hand
Nothing wrong with that, he seduced you. White males seem to want that. won't be long before your sucking him. Maybe more

• Love
Reactions: Manwaife, cuck72 and old fred
nancyask said:
he just called me and said he was stopping over he told me to put on one of my wifes dresses and everything i had on last time and pantyhose he also asked if i had more pictures or movies of my wife i do he wants to see it all as i model myself in front of him i am trying too find a dress that will fit me
white males should be happy to that for Black Men

• Love
Reactions: Manwaife and cuck72
ckc said:
Nothing wrong with that, he seduced you. White males seem to want that. won't be long before your sucking him. Maybe more
That is how I started sucking BBC, I was ordered to.

nancyask said:
he just left WOW he hugged me right when he walked in and started feeling my chest and ass he kept saying i was so cute and sexey and i was making him so hard he told me to unzip his pants so i did his cock sprang out and into my hand he said that's it baby you know you want to be my gf i kind of just giggled but started rubbing his cock i asked am i doing it right and he pulled my face up to look at him and said i was so sexey then kissed me and not just a fast peck he slid his tongue in my mouth i just kind of went into shock he said o baby and after the kiss pulled me to my knees and said kiss it for me baby i said i don't mind dressing up and rubbing you but this is a bit much he said just kiss it you don't want your wife to know you like being a little girl i kissed the tip as i was still stroking it he said now just put your lips on the head i did it i herd a flash he just took my picture then said put the top all the way in sweety
So now you are a cock sucker ,just like me . Welcome to the life tell us more about your lips on the head of his cock, did he cum in your mouth?

Reactions: 44 mwm
nancyask said:
after i had the head in my mouth he started pulling it in and out he said just keep your lips just like that you look so hat and took another picture he then told me to play with my tits in the bra i had on he said unbutton your dress and play with hour little girl tits as i was doing that he was pushing his cock further into my mouth with each push he told me to stick my tounge out and close my eyes i did it he said you really want to e a girl don't you i could not reply he had his cock 1/2 way in my mouth then he put his hands on my head and pushed it in hard i felt my tongue on his balls he held it there i was gagging he pulled it out and i gasped for air he said it will get better baby and slid it back in and started sliding it in and out again 1/2 way i was looking up at him he said do you want to know something about your wife i could not talk he said take my cock and he would tell me a good thing he knows i knew he was going to shove it in again and he did my tongue his his balls he said now lick my black balls girl i tried but i was gagging then pulled out he said you are doing good sweetty he then said your wife has sex with her sister then slammed his cock back all he way in again i was more in shock from what he just said then anything but i just realized he was cumming down my throat i could feel his cock pulsing he said from now on you are going to suck my cock any time i tell you to any time any place he pulled out he said you wanted that black cum didnt you i don't know why but i said yes he said that's a good girl i got up and asked how he knows my wife has sex with mary he said he has seen them do it and allot more i asked what he seen and he said next time then left
Great, you are his cocksucker now, do you like to feel owned ? Next he will share you with his friends, it just keeps getting better

Reactions: 44 mwm
nancyask said:
i am a bit nervous about all this will it make me sick i think he cam alot and it went right down my throat and i don't want anyone to know what he made me do he just called again and said i was a good little girl for him he said he would be back in an hr and not to take the dress off but i have to take the pantyhose and panties off
Swallowing cum won't make you sick, I cleaned up my wife's pussy after she fucked 29 Marines bareback. If he wants you to take off the panties, he is probably going to fuck you, use a lot of lube and enjoy it,you will get to crave it.

• Love
Reactions: 44 mwm, Manwaife and 69eatmore77
nancyask said:
i am not ready for that i don't mind him using my mouth it was kind of fun having him tell me how cute and sexey i was but i dont think he wants to fuck me
It is a natural progression, don't resist if he wants to fuck you, if you like being a cocksucker,you will love being his *****.

Reactions: 69eatmore77
nancyask said:
gary is back he just kissed me and he has a present for me a necklace with a small cock on it back later he wants to go lay down he asked if i was ok with him knowing things about my wife nancy i said yes but i really want to know he said if i am a good girl he will tell me something hot he said he also has a pic of her
I am happy for you that he is more than just a cock to suck. Is he fucking you wife?

nancyask said:
gary just left yes he fucked nancy and her sister marry same time he said she also has a bunch of lesbian girlfriends we laid on the bed kissing as i stroked him he rolled over on top of me i said i don't think i was ready ke kissed me and pushed his cock in about an inch omg it hurt so bad he kept kissing me and saying it will stop as he was doing that he was pulling is cock head in and out of me he pushed in a bit more and it kind of stopped hurting as bad he said he would stop if i wanted him to i said no that i knew he wanted it i lifted my legs up more and he said her goes and gave me it all omgit hurt and felt so good at the same time he slid in and out he told me o plat with my tits so as i did that he started fucking me faster it stopped hurting he said is that better i said yes a lot better he said he bet i would love for him to get me pregnant i said i don't think that would happen he kissed me and really started hitting me harder and faster then he pushed in hard and said this is how i cam in your wife mary was setting on her face at the time i could feel him squirting his cum in me each squirt made me hotter and hotter then i cam he puled out and laid his phone on the bed and said watch this it was a movie of nancy and mary 69 eating each others pussies i just laid there like i had just been fucked good legs spread and his cum running out of me he said he was going to get me a few dresses so i will look more like a little girl he asked if i liked what he did i said i loved it he just left
Good for you ! You will come to crave his cock in your ass, what does your wife think about him fucking you? It is great that you suck the cock that fucks her and now fucks you.

nancyask said:
i just cant believe he likes me that much i am just flattered he likes me when he asked for the dress i said i don't know being kind of shy and he said he dosent want to have to tell anyone i jerked him off so i better do what he wants
I LOVE IT! he has you right where he wants, wish it was me obeying him.

nancyask said:
she has no idea he fucked me
what will she say she she finds out?

nancyask said:
he wants me in the dress today he wants to see me today he has fucked me 5 times so far it does not hurt any more last night i begged him to cum in me
When we start begging or asking to be treated like a sissy boy, or like a girl, we are lost. Even white males that don't look feminine seem to like being in panties and treated like a girl by an Alpha male.

Reactions: Manwaife, 69eatmore77, old fred and 1 other person
nancyask said:
i am very much wanting him to stop over now he treats me so nice the way he touches me and hlds me and omg the look on his face when he is cumming i me i will do anything to see that he told me he showed my picture to a few of his guy friends and they all said that i was so cute
He will be sharing your ass with his friends , for sure. enjoy all those cocks

nancyask said:
when he got here i was all dressed up he hugged me and said he was taking me out we went to lunch he was all over me in the car then he took me to a adult book store he got me a few things there and took me in a movie both and fucked me then back home he said he wanted a few pictures of him fucking me he said he would bring one of his friends over today just so he can take pictures he wants me all dressed up makeup and all
Like I said before he will be sharing you with his friends , enjoy

nancyask said:
gary and his friend took pictures of me as gary was fucking me his friend bill started putting his cock n my mouthgary told me to suck his cock because i looked so sweet with a cock in my mouth so he started fucking my mouth as gary cam in me but good birr got behind me and started fucking me as well and gary took pictures he kept saying you really like cock now dont you little girl i just said yes i love when you fuck me and he said he loved his little girl then kissed me as i felt bill cumming in me same time after they finished bill asked if he could stop over regular gary told me it was ok and he said it would make my pussy nicer the more guys that make love to me
You have arrived

Reactions: NaweThubsinCO and firedogg81