Cuckold cocksucker

Thanks Fred for the like. How about telling us on one of your cock sucking experience? Lets us hear how you can suck a cock better than any women.

was a dick sucking cum faggot today. So hot to be called names and asked what I was and what I wanted. Hope to do more here in El Paso for some bulls.

• Love
Reactions: monitaur, wmjacking, hairbear1954 and 2 others
a wanaBcucked Marine said:
was a dick sucking cum faggot today. So hot to be called names and asked what I was and what I wanted. Hope to do more here in El Paso for some bulls.
Good boy, looking for a good cuck around here in El Paso.

Reactions: wmjacking and a wanaBcucked Marine
johndoeunknown said:
I love it to
[
likumstik said:
I recently was allowed by wife to try cock sucking. I first started by eating the fresh creampies right from my wife's oooozing cunt. Then she had me cleaning her and his cock. And more recently, I was told to suck his big black cock to get him prepped and hard for her to fuck more. Now I want more!

20130927_205141e.jpg
LOVE! this pic, this is what every cuckold should be doing. Showing her lover total submission and respect as the better man in your bed.

• Love
Reactions: monitaur, 44 mwm, whitewife696969 and 2 others
Very nice. It is great that you had the opportunity to suck a black cock. You should tell all your white male friends so they can experience the joy that you had of taking a bbc in your mouth.

1582726070565.png

• Love
Reactions: Cuckncola, wmjacking, cuck72 and 4 others
Thanks Fred for the like. Is your mouth watering for a bbc?

Reactions: Cuckncola and 69eatmore77
My loving hot wife always gets me involved during the foreplay, including have me suck her Bull to hardness. She is also gracious enough to get me to clean her up after he has breeded her, then to clean him up. I enjoy cleaning up a sloppy cum soaked pussy, ..as for sucking cock, I love that too..

• Love
Reactions: wmjacking and 44 mwm
Robert Smith said:
Very nice. It is great that you had the opportunity to suck a black cock. You should tell all your white male friends so they can experience the joy that you had of taking a bbc in your mouth.

1582726070565.png
OH MAN! this makes this faggot cuckold so hard; this is me 100%. White cuckolds should always get on their knees and ask to suck superior black cock. And thank him for satisfying your wife.

Last edited:
Reactions: NaweThubsinCO, Cuckncola, 44 mwm and 2 others
Though I do suck cock on my own, it's hottest when she tells me to.

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub, old fred, Umanual and 3 others
Of course you do. Just a happy go lucky cock sucker,huh?

Reactions: wmjacking
Robert Smith said:
Of course you do. Just a happy go lucky cock sucker,huh?
When the occasion arises, yes. Yo don't think only women enjoy cocksucking so you? My hotwife and myself subscribe to the simple truth,"IT'S ONLY SEX"

Last edited:
Reactions: wmjacking
You should do what makes you happy. Enjoy the feel of a hard cock pressed against your tongue and your reward of being a great cock sucker that load of cum.

Reactions: wmjacking, old fred and Umanual
I want to suck a bull dick when he floods my wife.

Reactions: wmjacking and old fred
Robert Smith said:
You should do what makes you happy. Enjoy the feel of a hard cock pressed against your tongue and your reward of being a great cock sucker that load of cum.
I agree.

Oh yes.

3.jpg

Reactions: NaweThubsinCO, SquirmingSub, 44 mwm and 1 other person
Yum..., great picture... hot.. I would be a happy cuck to be on the receiving end of this wet used hard cock....

Reactions: 44 mwm
Good for him if it makes his dick hard.

Reactions: nancyask
I am a faggot husband and I need to suck on a regular basis. Very submissive and open to whatever pleases you.
nellied@excite.com

• Love
Reactions: KevinPamalaO, natasnaikul and 44 mwm
likumstik said:
I recently was allowed by wife to try cock sucking. I first started by eating the fresh creampies right from my wife's oooozing cunt. Then she had me cleaning her and his cock. And more recently, I was told to suck his big black cock to get him prepped and hard for her to fuck more. Now I want more!

20130927_205141e.jpg
I have found cock sucking to be very addictive, the more cocks I suck, the more I want to suck. It is like eating potato chips, but more fun.

• Love
Reactions: KevinPamalaO, natasnaikul, MyWifeDatesNow and 4 others
We go to a sex club that has a lot of black guys. My wife is Mexican and they love to fuck her. Now they like me ,white guy,to suck their cocks and in front of the group while they are fucking my wife and they talk shit about me being a sissy for them. Sucking black cock is addictive, once you start, you want more, like a *****.

Reactions: NaweThubsinCO, natasnaikul, MyWifeDatesNow and 2 others