• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cucks should wear bras?

• Thread startermincercuck
  • Start date
M

mincercuck

i think that cucks should wear pretty bras as well as panties for wife and in front of bull,any one agree?

Attachments

• Picture 106.jpg
    Picture 106.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 142
  • Picture 107.jpg
    Picture 107.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 113
  • Picture 105.jpg
    Picture 105.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 156
I think its called a "bro" when a gut wears it dude.

not really, dude, a bra IS a bra, besides i said it was in secret,
which means its still a bra since i officially DO NOT wear a bra,
get it, dude or is it too complex for you, dude?

I believe Groove was refeing to a Seinfeld episode. :)

a_sissy_little_girly_boy8 said:
Well Of course a sissy should be in her bra and panties... Why do you think they cum in matching sets.?.?.?

exactly right,but can we have some pics?

bra,panties etc etc

My Wife and Master require me to wear not just a bra but panties,too, under my regular clothes. All weekend when Master is over, I am required to also wear a slutty maid's skirt and high heels or boots when doing the chores and waiting on Him and my Wife hand and foot. Sometimes a hobble chain is attached to my ankles to further my humiliation. So a bra is nothing any more to me!:)

Mike W. said:
Just my .02 cents. but just because I'm a cuck and my wife has a boyfriend I DO NOT want to wear any clothing from the opposite sex.

I figured I should mention that, as NOT all cucks crave this. If a new visitor came to this site and started reading from the top the impression would be that this is a sissy site and not a cuck site.

I have NO problem with cucks that are into it but it seems every new topic has to do with this and I wonder if the site should have a sissy forum in addition to a cuck forum.

Hear, hear.

Mike W. said:
Just my .02 cents. but just because I'm a cuck and my wife has a boyfriend I DO NOT want to wear any clothing from the opposite sex.

I figured I should mention that, as NOT all cucks crave this. If a new visitor came to this site and started reading from the top the impression would be that this is a sissy site and not a cuck site.

I have NO problem with cucks that are into it but it seems every new topic has to do with this and I wonder if the site should have a sissy forum in addition to a cuck forum.

I agree. Perhaps a seperate sissy forum would not be a bad idea.

Sissies

Mike W. said:

Fair enough,but i think by the number of sissy posts,you are in a minority.
i think that being a sissy is an integral part of the cuck experience for me.
To be dressed in womens clothing while a bull fucks my wife is both humiliating and VERY exciting,and it leaves me with no doubt who is the real man here.
Also this provides us all with the added thrill of the bull wanting to fuck me sometimes and me being more submissive and respectfull when dressed which is a sure fire stress buster in these stressfull times.
All decisions, and responsibility are taken away from me,after all what does a sissy bimbo know about anything?
Each to his own i guess,you should maybe try,before you condem,i can tell you the first time those silky panties touched my dick,i thought i would cum there and then!
I think the CUCKS and BULLS forum is pretty much a sissy forum anyway

mincercuck said:
Fair enough,but i think by the number of sissy posts,you are in a minority.
i think that being a sissy is an integral part of the cuck experience for me.
To be dressed in womens clothing while a bull fucks my wife is both humiliating and VERY exciting,and it leaves me with no doubt who is the real man here.
Also this provides us all with the added thrill of the bull wanting to fuck me sometimes and me being more submissive and respectfull when dressed which is a sure fire stress buster in these stressfull times.
All decisions, and responsibility are taken away from me,after all what does a sissy bimbo know about anything?
Each to his own i guess,you should maybe try,before you condem,i can tell you the first time those silky panties touched my dick,i thought i would cum there and then!
I think the CUCKS and BULLS forum is pretty much a sissy forum anyway
If you are averse to sissy posts,why go into one that's headed,sissy wears bra?

bras

Just a few of the 25 bra and pantie sets my wife has bought me
oops no pics

bras

mincercuck said:
Just a few of the 25 bra and pantie sets my wife has bought me

oops no pics !!!!!

Attachments

• Picture 108.jpg
    Picture 108.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Picture 109.jpg
    Picture 109.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 69
  • Picture 110.jpg
    Picture 110.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 70
  • Picture 111.jpg
    Picture 111.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 78
bras

and some more

Attachments

• Picture 112.jpg
    Picture 112.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Picture 113.jpg
    Picture 113.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 73
bras

Wifes favourite pink one,she bought for me, and a white one

Attachments

• Picture 115.jpg
    Picture 115.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 122
  • Picture 114.jpg
    Picture 114.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 69
Fist off... No one is condeming sissys etc. :)
Second, No all cucks like to feel that they are "not a real man".

The reason we get off on being cuckolded or have a hot wife can vary greatly and being /acting like a "sissy" is only one of them.
It all come down to humiliation I guess and how you get it takes many forms.

To answer why a non sisy would enter this thread.......
I suspect a sissy would enter an anti-sissy thread just the same.
It all come down to curiosity I guess ;)

NYJOE said:
Fist off... No one is condeming sissys etc. :)
Second, No all cucks like to feel that they are "not a real man".

The reason we get off on being cuckolded or have a hot wife can vary greatly and being /acting like a "sissy" is only one of them.
It all come down to humiliation I guess and how you get it takes many forms.

To answer why a non sisy would enter this thread.......
I suspect a sissy would enter an anti-sissy thread just the same.
It all come down to curiosity I guess ;)

ok,cool...........

Users who are viewing this thread