• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cucks should wear bras?

• Thread startermincercuck
  • Start date
Ourslutchelsea,

ourslutchelsea said:
I am soooo envious of any sissy cucks in a slavery position who are still able to have sex with their wives. The mere mention of that would be enough for me to be beaten, let alone not wear a bra.

That's interesting. How does your wife usually beat you, and for what kinds of misbehavior? How often does she beat you?

—Custer

panties

im just curious. You cucks that wear panties alot or all the time what are you supposed to do when you go to the doctor for such visits when you know damn well you will have to strip, say for a physical? You wear panties or change into men's underwear? For one my doctor is female and she also knows my wife well so id be afraid of what she would say...:rolleyes:

I've worn panties to my doctor's office several times. So far he has not asked to have me undress. Since I have started using a light dosage of phytoestrogen it will have to come up sometime. Probably my next physical early in the new year.

physical

well,

sooner or later there comes a time in a guys life that we have to strip. Last time she made me undress in front of her..lol but i had on guys underwear.
sooner or later you have to do it. Grab your ankles and growl. My doctor would probably make a sarcastic remark. But I was curious as to any that has actually had to disrobe where their doctor has seen.

I have had to undress in front of my doctor while wearing panties. I thought about saying something about them before disrobing but then changed my mind and just dropped my pants. He wasn't shocked, asked if this was a full time thing for me, and then told me that he sees it a lot more then I would think. and that was the end of it.
So go ahead and wear a nice looking panty to your next visit.

mincercuck

I wear a bra. 36c with regular mens clothes when we go to the bar with my wife and one of her lovers. Its good advertising for going to the mens room to take a leak and whatever else is offered up by horny guys.

I am a cuck and I wear a bra.

Attachments

• Imageppp.jpg
    Imageppp.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 66
Hey mywife/herlover, shave that chest hair off. Your bra will look so much better.

Any man who wears a bra should be hairless, no exceptions. Hair on a man is a turn-off.
It is always a wife's perogative to decide if her cuck is to wear makeup/lipstick. She is the choreographer for the mood of the evening, and can easily decide how much embarrasment she wishes her husband to experience without his prior knowledge.

Cuck bra

mywife/herlover said:
I am a cuck and I wear a bra.

Well you are quite hairy,two possibilities here;
1) you havn't made much of an effort to look sissy
2) your wife thinks that her hairy husband wearing a bra is even MORE humiliated,to be wearing a sissy bra over hairy chest

Last edited by a moderator:
It should be up to the wife or GF I think. Not neccesary though IMHO.

I myself usally wear a bra but usally i need one depending on what im wearing

Users who are viewing this thread