• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cucks should wear bras?

• Thread startermincercuck
  • Start date
I'm not a sissy, although there are some indications that my wife is considering taking me down that road. Wearing a bra is far down the road of sissification, and not all cucks are sissies. I don't think all cucks should be made to wear a bra, but as for sissies... they should wear a bra whenever a non-sissy is around.

"
Quote:
Originally Posted by inf_shop View Post
hottt pics mincercuck
thanks,lets have other cucks posting pics,please"

soon, atm im recooperating from hospital visit but as soon
as im well, im posting some moob pics :)

Bras for cuckolds

Yes. Especially the sissy cucks. They are sexually feminine.

I like the humiliation od being dressed like this.

Attachments

• blk3b.jpg
    blk3b.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 104
  • blk5b.jpg
    blk5b.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 107
  • blk7b.jpg
    blk7b.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 122
tiedandteased said:
Sissy Slut Candice, how did you get such nice tits? hormones?

Yes,but when i was young and skinny my schoolfriends always teased me about my girlie tits,and when i grew up i decided to develop them

xxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
bust

Here's how to create something out of nothing gurls.
buy a bra two sizes too small,metal underwired,cut out the cups carefully,put on,adjust sraps to very tight,hey presto with a little adjustment you have small boobs,then put your right size pretty bra over the top adjust the two sets of straps so that under bra is not visible.
WARNING this leaves heavy marks which can last for hours,so if you are secretive about this make sure no one sees your body for a couple of hours

I wear a bra, at home, all the time. At first, it was uncomfortable, but I've become used to it. Sometimes, I'll wear one out, under my male clothes, but these are much more difficult to conceal, for obvious reasons. I really enjoy, though, being out with my friends and wearing say jeans and a sweater and underneath wearing panties, a bra and nylons. I just love knowing that I'm wearing them but none of my friends knows. Although, I've almost been found out a couple times in the bathroom. Being found out would be embarrassing.

Candice, your method sounds very painful, but effective. I have been applying wild yam cream to my breasts for about eight months now and I do not need to create something out of nothing anymore. My measurements are 42" under and 44" over the nipples. I wear a B cup bra which is padded and a little too big. Over that I put on a shaper designed to smooth bulges and my fat tummy. It squeezes everything tight and gives me a small, firm handful.

Kevinsslave, public bathrooms are the worst aren't they? I have been almost caught several times with my pants down! Don't you have problems with your bra line showing through your sweaters?

i think a cuck should wear a bra in front of a real man. i have to do it. if i am not a real man then i am a gurl.

bras

Susan's Slave said:
Candice, your method sounds very painful, but effective. I have been applying wild yam cream to my breasts for about eight months now and I do not need to create something out of nothing anymore. My measurements are 42" under and 44" over the nipples. I wear a B cup bra which is padded and a little too big. Over that I put on a shaper designed to smooth bulges and my fat tummy. It squeezes everything tight and gives me a small, firm handful.

Kevinsslave, public bathrooms are the worst aren't they? I have been almost caught several times with my pants down! Don't you have problems with your bra line showing through your sweaters?

Not so painfull,espacially if you want the feel of breasts,and fill you bra with real tits,i have been taking hormones and i'm now 36b.
but if you gurls try my method,a little soreness,is just what us gurls have to put up with.
I wear my bra with pride,in public,and love men staring at my puppies

kevinsslave said:
I wear a bra, at home, all the time. At first, it was uncomfortable, but I've become used to it. Sometimes, I'll wear one out, under my male clothes, but these are much more difficult to conceal, for obvious reasons. I really enjoy, though, being out with my friends and wearing say jeans and a sweater and underneath wearing panties, a bra and nylons. I just love knowing that I'm wearing them but none of my friends knows. Although, I've almost been found out a couple times in the bathroom. Being found out would be embarrassing.

Wear a soft T shirt bra,not only less visible,but lovely to wear as they are usually,silky soft,without the underwiring,1 problem is you forget you have it on and may just get undressed in front of people who don't know.

real men

carina_halerose said:
i think a cuck should wear a bra in front of a real man. i have to do it. if i am not a real man then i am a gurl.

exactly,we should be seen for what we are,gurls
and wear bras and panties in front of real men

Hi Candice, yes I suppose it is true that we should be willing to endure a little pain for our appearance. That has been the norm for true women, so why should we be different. When I can afford a larger wardrobe I will try your method.

Kevinsslave, great story. I imagine you were more than a little panicked. It would have been cute to watch though! However, what is a sissy like you doing at a urinal? A lady would be doing her business in a stall! I have not used a urinal for nine months, with one exception, when the stall was so filthy I could not handle it and I was too desperate to find another bathroom.

Carina, I am getting bolder, wore my bra out shopping for groceries and to Starbucks again under my tank top, tee shirt, and sweatshirt. I'm still worried the lines will show through!

I am still making the slow transition from male to sissy and would prefer not to be obvious as yet.

Susan's Slave said:
Hi Candice, yes I suppose it is true that we should be willing to endure a little pain for our appearance. That has been the norm for true women, so why should we be different. When I can afford a larger wardrobe I will try your method.

Kevinsslave, great story. I imagine you were more than a little panicked. It would have been cute to watch though! However, what is a sissy like you doing at a urinal? A lady would be doing her business in a stall! I have not used a urinal for nine months, with one exception, when the stall was so filthy I could not handle it and I was too desperate to find another bathroom.

Carina, I am getting bolder, wore my bra out shopping for groceries and to Starbucks again under my tank top, tee shirt, and sweatshirt. I'm still worried the lines will show through!

I am still making the slow transition from male to sissy and would prefer not to be obvious as yet.
hi SUSAN'S SLAVE,as you know i used to make that mistake of standing to pee,but i'm now a full time sitter,it helps to train the mind in femenine ways and i like my panties round my knees

Bras

Yes i think wearing a bra would be obvious, esp in the summer time. How about nylons and sandals and show your feet in public? anyone done that...of wear shorts with hose??

Wearing a bra daily

I have been wearing a bra daily for the last two years. At first I was so concerned about someone seeing the strap lines or the bulge in my chest, so I would wear a suit coat or layers during the colder months and never take the coat off at work. Then as the weather warmed up I switched to shirts that had stripes or pattern designs to mask the lines, and always with a t-shirt under the shirt.
When summer hit I got rid of the t-shirt and got polo shirts that were baggy in hopes of hiding the bra. I always bought unpadded and no underwire bras thinking that would help the situation.
Then when the weather started turning cooler I would wear a camisole with the bra. Plus I bought some underwire bras that helped give me a little shape and allowed me to fill out the bra cups.
So now the mounds show whether I am wearing a shirt or a sweater, but I don't care. I guess I have just gotten so use to it that it no longer is much of an issue for me. That is something you need to be aware of that happen to you as well. Good luck.

However, what is a sissy like you doing at a urinal? A lady would be doing her business in a stall! I have not used a urinal for nine months, with one exception, when the stall was so filthy I could not handle it and I was too desperate to find another bathroom.

as you know i used to make that mistake of standing to pee,but i'm now a full time sitter,it helps to train the mind in femenine ways and i like my panties round my knees

Yeah, well, girls, while I certainly do enjoy the whole fem side of life, I don't think I'll ever cross completely over (how's that for a pun). For starters, I enjoy fucking way too much. I don't know, at home, I pee sitting down, but, in public, esp. with friends, if I used a urinal to pee, it might raise some eyebrows. Plus, public men's stalls are (particularly in bars) are usually disgusting. Now, when I'm out as a woman, like last night, it's sitting to pee in the woman's restroom (which itself is a problem considering all that you go through - see today's post in Giving Thanks thread).

I don't know, I guess I'll never be all fem, which is OK. It's sort of a mood thing. Believe it or not, I still can be quite dominant when making love to my wife.

I am soooo envious of any sissy cucks in a slavery position who are still able to have sex with their wives. The mere mention of that is would be enough tfor me to be beaten, let alone not wear a bra.

Users who are viewing this thread