• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Curious Wife

• Thread starterAlexis
  • Start date
Lexxi, I would advise you to do what SoonToBe does and start a new thread for the new phase that your story has taken. This one can then be cast aside and become part of the history of the site. Hopefully the new one can be left to have a greater % of your own content. I for one will pledge not criticise anyone on it. (sticks & stones etc..)

Consider it your own personal 'Field of Dreams'. If you write it, we will come (sorry, couldn't help it).

Lexi I;m jonesin, (Junkie talk for I;m hooked and need more.)

Custer Laststand said:
Tuppinsinmo,

Welcome back! It seems like you've been gone for quite a while. I seem to recall you said you intended to participate in some other forum... maybe it was less appealing than you anticipated?

Regarding your comment:

No doubt Ms. Lexxi appreciates it, since it's actually relevant to her thread.

—Custer
Thank you Custer,
Never really went any where else just decided to take a break from all the hoop la. But glad to see many of my old freinds still here and still giving great advice.

Hello everyone. Well, it's my four week anniversary today! Things have changed in a BIG way for me, and for my hubby. In one respect it seems like only yesterday that I was a faithful, inexperienced wife. In another, it seems like I've been a black cock slut for a long, long time.

I promised some details, so here goes.

First of all, some things about my Lover's size...His cock is unreal. It's over 9" but not quite 10" (I know, I measured it). It's thickness is very close to a can of beer or soda. The thing that really struck me though, and something you never really hear anyone talk about is the weight of it. My hubby's is so small that when he's soft it just king of pokes away from his body a little. My Lover's actually lays in my hand and feels sort of heavy. It's amazing!

My hubby...he still isn't (by his choice) into creampies (except his own LOL), or any activity between he and my Lover. He is now though, wearing panties. This came about when I was giving him a footjob with a pair of thigh high hose on. We agreed how great the sensation was of the hose on his bare cockette. I suggested how good it might feel if my bare feet met a panty clad cockette. He was SOOO eager to try that! He is wearing them more and more now all the time!

As for me...well, let's just say I've come a long way. I have done things with my Lover that I had never done before. First of all, I'd never FULLY swallowed before. hubby and I almost always used me going down on him as foreplay before intercourse. I'd tasted lots of precum, but that was pretty much it. On the rare occasion when I did finish him orally, I may have taken one shot now or then in my mouth, but I always then finished him on my body. Then I licked his cock with the shot of cum in my mouth and deposited it back on him. With my Lover, I try SO hard to swallow every last drop! I am addicted to it. Secondly...yes...we're talking about anal here. There was no talking about it, no big drama...He just got me on all fours one night, and started putting lube in me and on Him. Even his finger HURT! It's funny though, I never had any thought of saying no...I somehow wanted it! Let me say though, as gentle as He was while breaking me in in the "front"...He was that rough in breaking in my "rear". In three strokes he was totally buried, and I thought I was dying. Thankfully, I was so tight back there that he came quickly. Since then, I have gotten a little more used to it, but anal is always the same for us...very rough.

More in a bit.

Hi Ms. Lexxi,

Good to hear from you! Thanks for your steamy progress report.

lexxi said:
.... Things have changed in a BIG way for me and for my hubby. ....

Good, good...

lexxi said:
First of all, some things about my Lover's size...His cock is unreal. It's over 9" but not quite 10" (I know, I measured it). It's thickness is very close to a can of beer or soda. The thing that really struck me though, and something you never really hear anyone talk about is the weight of it. ....

Awright. You scored big... VERY big (um... so to speak). Congratulations!

lexxi said:
My hubby .... is now wearing panties.

Excellent and highly appropriate! It will help remind him on a daily basis of his new status in your marriage.

lexxi said:
This came about when I was giving him a footjob with a pair of thigh high hose on. We agreed how great the sensation was of the hose on his bare cockette.

Nice...

If I may ask, what is your preferred position for giving your cuckold footjobs...?

lexxi said:
I suggested how good it might feel if my bare feet met a panty clad cockette. He was SOOO eager to try that! He is wearing them more and more now all the time!

Ah... so an opportunity presented itself, you made the suggestion, and he took the bait. You seem to have discovered (and successfully implemented, more than once) an optimal modus operandi for moving your cuckold forward.

Have you considered requiring him to ALWAYS wear panties when you give him footjobs, so he gradually comes to associate cumming with the feel of smooth, silky panty-fabric covering his erect cocklett...?

If you aren't doing this already, you might consider expanding your cuckold's collection of panties by requiring him to accompany you to a lingerie store from time-to-time, then wait while you select a style and color that appeals to you, then have him hold it in front of his crotch while you step back and inspect it, then (after, perhaps, having him hold several styles and colors in front of his crotch) have him carry your panty of choice to the check-out, then (standing behind him) give him some money, so your cuckold can hand the money to the cashier, then give you back the change...?

You could repeat this exercise a number of times (say) at different lingerie stores, so the sales-women could become familiar with your and your cuckold's taste in panties...

lexxi said:
As for me... well, let's just say I've come a long way.

Indeed you have...

lexxi said:
I have done things with my lover that I had never done before.

Cool! That, of course, is among the purposes of having a lover...

lexxi said:
First of all, I'd never FULLY swallowed before. .... With my Lover, I try SO hard to swallow every last drop! I am addicted to [his cum].

Well, it's good for you, you know...

lexxi said:
Secondly...yes...we're talking about anal here. There was no talking about it, no big drama...He just got me on all fours one night, and started putting lube in me and on Him. Even his finger HURT! It's funny though, I never had any thought of saying no...I somehow wanted it! Let me say though, as gentle as He was while breaking me in in the "front"...He was that rough in breaking in my "rear". In three strokes he was totally buried, and I thought I was dying. Thankfully, I was so tight back there that he came quickly. Since then, I have gotten a little more used to it, but anal is always the same for us...very rough.

Hm... I wonder if by "anal is always the same for us... very rough" you mean, "anal is always the same for ME... very rough."

If so, you might spend some time imagining how your lover might give it to you anally in ways that would be highly erotic to you, as opposed to just stuffing his huge cock in and fucking you roughly. For instance, suppose you were to softly talk his cock into your asshole, whispering sensuously things like "come on, baby... slip it in a little farther... no, not too far... just one inch for now, sweetheart... now start moving it around... gently now... and he could whisper appropriate replies to you as he sensuously works, pumps (but just a little bit in-and-out) and moves his big cock from side-to-side as he slowly and deliciously slips it all the way in, then continues to fuck you anally in response to your low, breathy instructions... thereby providing you with a sensuous asshole fuck rather than a rough pounding.

A goal you might consider, in other words, would be to gradually begin guiding your hot new lover toward responding to sexual cues and sensuously-worded instructions you give him, rather than simply fucking you however he wants... in that way providing you with increased satisfaction. (I suspect this would cause him to become more intrigued with you, thereby forestalling boredom... but you would have to experiment.)

lexxi said:
More in a bit.

Good. Thanks again for letting us know what's happening.

—Custer

Lexxi,
Great to see you back and posting. I look forward to you documenting your journey. If you want to tell us, we are interested.

Custard,
There you go again ..

peakmb said:
Custard,
There you go again...

Hey, Peakmb... you said you weren't going to criticize "anyone" anymore, per:

peakmb said:
Lexxi, I would advise you to .... start a new thread for the new phase that your story has taken. .... I for one will pledge [to] not criticise anyone on it. ....

Is your memory so short you've forgotten already...?

Custer...to answer your question...when I said that anal sex was always rough for "us", yes, I suppose I could have said it was rough for "me". Either way though, I have grown to absolutely LOVE it that way.

When we have vaginal sex, he can be quite loving and attentive to my needs. Anally though, it is about him, and I am there, it seems, merely as a "dump" for him. I'm not complaining...far from it. I love the feeling this gives me of being a total slut.

He is the only guy I've ever done anal with, so I'm wondering...maybe some of you ladies can ring in (or cucks can ring in for their wives) ...tell me about your experiences with anal. Is it something you do with a bull and not with hubby, is it something you do because you know the bull likes/demands it even though it isn't your favorite, is anal something you don't do and why. I was a virgin "back there" and am now very into it and would like to hear of other's experiences with it.

I would appreciate any replies to this.

Thanks...lexxi

lexi, I have told this story before,in a post called Bulls private hole.Here is the short version. My wife tried anal sex twice, once with a black long term lover, and once with me. She stopped both of us almost immeaditly. She was never fully penatrated, effectivly a virgin. For years I begged her to let me gently enter her that way. I felt since it never really been done, here was my chance to feel like a man to her. the answer was always NO! The Bull she is now in love with simply would not take no for an answer. I thought she was about to give in to him so I hid a video camera in our bedroom, it was easy to do because we leave the camera out since we use it as a projecter, I simply put electric tape over the record light. I got more than I bargined for. The vidoe of her giving to him what I begged for, He was gentle but firm, making her take him in three different positions, till finally laying behind her, both of them on thier sides he cums in her, and to my amazement she cums with him. I show her video that nite as soon as he left. She was furious with me, "how dare you spy on me like that".And even angrier when I couldnt help myself and began to cry." Stop that" she demanded ' stop it right now". I thought she was going to smack me. She never told her Bull about the tape, her Bull told her, and she happy for it, that her ass is his exclusive property. A rule that she strickly enforces to this day. I am allowed to shave her, ( full brazillion) help her prepare herself for him, and I can kiss her there as long as I tell how much I love her at the same time. She even made me go to the drug store to by her a little pink doushe to clean herself with. She said "I know I shouldnt be embarest, but I am I need you to go the store me".I did.

Hi Ms. Lexxi,

Thank you for your reply and for shedding light on your evolved response, so to speak, to "rough" anal sex.

lexxi said:
Custer...to answer your question...when I said that anal sex was always rough for "us", yes, I suppose I could have said it was rough for "me". Either way though, I have grown to absolutely LOVE it that way.

That's great! More power to you.

lexxi said:
When we have vaginal sex, [my new big-cock black-man lover] can be quite loving and attentive to my needs. Anally though, it is about him and I am there, it seems, merely as a "dump" for him. I'm not complaining...far from it. I love the feeling this gives me of being a total slut.

It's good to hear of your seemingly complete acceptance of your sexual nature, including your hot desire for "dirty" up-your-ass fucking.

lexxi said:
He is the only guy I've ever done anal with, so I'm wondering...maybe some of you ladies can ring in (or cucks can ring in for their wives) ...tell me about your experiences with anal. Is it something you do with a bull and not with hubby, is it something you do because you know the bull likes/demands it even though it isn't your favorite, is anal something you don't do and why. I was a virgin "back there" and am now very into it and would like to hear of other's experiences with it. I would appreciate any replies to this. Thanks...Lexxi

I can't reply from direct experience because my wife has always been heavily opposed to any form of anal sex, so I'll pass along some comments by Cherry Lee paraphrased as follows. (I passed along a link to her web site with its large sections on "varietal sex," which has been resuscitated and is now mostly maintained, I gather, by Ronnie West).

When a married woman begins taking lovers, she has a strong desire to NOT become known among her "other men" as uptight and too hung up to take pleasure in unconventional sex, including anal sex. Thus, she is likely to submit to any desires her lover(s) might have for unconventional sex including up-her-ass anal fucking. Simultaneously, she is likely to continue to refuse such pleasures to her cuckold — even after realizing she is strongly turned on by such "kinky" sex — on the grounds (I speculate) that might cause him to view her as an "improper married woman"... that is, the married woman feels she must maintain her proper position relative to her cuckold within their marriage by not allowing HIM to subject her to "kinky" sex.

So there you have it, for whatever it might be worth. BTW, Joey's comments on this subject strike me as pretty good.

—Custer

Lexxi,
I think the key to succesful anal sex is relaxation, preparation and lubrication. There is in many cultures a huge taboo about it and as you know it is still illegal in some countries (and some US states ?). I think you may therefore have experienced some problems relaxing with your husband previously which would make it painful for you if you tried. You would have been pretty relaxed with your lover, in a post orgasmic state and that may have made it easier for you at first. The knowledge that you could not only tolerate it but even enjoy it with him would of course make you relaxed enough for all subsequent occasions.

As for your husband, there are no rules. No doubt many here will tell you to deny him and tease him. I suspect you still love him deeply and maybe want him to give you pleasure there at some point. You need to train him first. Maybe start with a small dildo so that he can see how it works without getting desparate and out of control himself. Maybe show him a video of you and your lover. Or maybe you use it as the ultimate treat for him at some future point. Good luck and have fun trying either way.

Custard,
You even quoted my preface. Read it.
My objection to your responses is not that you make them. I believe that the one above is quite useful and I can also understand why Lexxi appreciates the attention. I simply believe there is too much. Every line. For me, it breaks up the narrative of the original posting too much. Personal opinion.

peakmb said:
Custard, My objection to your responses is not that you make them. I believe that the one above is quite useful and I can also understand why Lexxi appreciates the attention. I simply believe there is too much. Every line. For me, it breaks up the narrative of the original posting too much. Personal opinion.

I suggest sending Ms. Lexxi a PM asking her to request I not continue my responses to her posts if she finds what I say offensive, or if the style and content of my responses even mildly displeases her. If I receive such a request from her, either as a PM or here in the open forum, I will, of course, cease and desist. If she encourages me to continue, or if she does not respond to your request in any way, I'll continue commenting on her posts.

As for you: you're welcome to your personal opinions. Just don't try to inflict them on me.

Holy Fuck, just let the woman post and stop all the little high school bullshit drama......y'all act like a bunch of 16 year old girls.

Lexxi,

In response to your question about anal sex with your partner I will give you my take. My wife and I will only have anal sex when she is in a complete slut-girl mood because she has to be in that state to take me. When I am with another woman (married or single) I will gauge her submissiveness. I know that a woman needs to have complete passion to give herself to that level. Anal sex is very much about mind games....and can produce the most intense orgasms for the woman at times.

Chi-twn said:
Holy Fuck, just let the woman post and stop all the little high school bullshit drama......y'all act like a bunch of 16 year old girls.

I object to you insulting 16 year-old girls. Clean up your act, Chi-twn.

Weight?

Lexi:
Give it to a woman with a new experience to come up with a measurement that none of us guy's have even thought of. The WEIGHT of her lovers cock. WOW!! I am impressed, as I'm sure you were from the way you describe it.
Well, I guess we men will have to come up with a new evaluation of our attributes. Now not only SIZE, (Length & Circumference) but WEIGHT matters. So how now to measure 'Hmmm', I'm probably not the only one to think of it but I took a fish scale and lifted mine at about the middle. 'relaxed' 5 oz. 'full of blood but not erected' 1/2 lb. (obviously when fully erect it holds itself up, so even 1/2 lb. could be in error).
Probably need a woman's 'comparative touch' to really evaluate it, but good enough for Government work. Lexi, YOU ROCK!!! We need to hear more of your story and less of the men's bickering on this thread!
Cheers, Harry

Harry,

Harry2614 said:
Well, I guess we men will have to come up with a new evaluation of our attributes. Now not only SIZE (length & circumference) but WEIGHT matters. So how, now, to measure weight... hmmm....

You could estimate the weight of your erect cock by using its "standard" dimensions, circumference and length. First, estimate its volume using its cross-sectional area "a" defined by:

a = (pi)(d^2) / 4 ~ (0.7854)(d^2)

where pi = 3.1416 and d = c/pi = the diameter of your erect cock , and where "c" is the circumference of your erect cock which is easy to measure. Then, measure its length "L" in cm. (If your tape measure measures in inches, convert using 1 inch = 2.54 centimeters.) Then, calculate its volume:

vol. = (a cm^2) x (L cm) = aL cm^3.

Then, since your body... like all human bodies... is mostly water (sorry if this seems like an insult), assume your cock has the density of water, 1 gram per cubic centimeter. Then, calculate the mass of your cock by multiplying its volume by its density:

mass = (a cm^2) x (L cm) x (1 g / cm^3) or

mass = aL grams. (The cm, cm^2, & cm^3 units cancel out.)

Finally, convert the mass of your cock in grams to its weight in ounces, using 1 gram = 0.03527 oz.

That is, (mass in grams) times (0.03527 ounces per gram) equals (weight in ounces).

Then, if you wish to express the weight of your cock in pounds, thereby making it seem much heavier, convert using:

(weight of your cock in ounces) divided by (16 ounces per pound) equals (weight of your cock in pounds).

Finally (if you're curious), compare the weight of your cock estimated in this way to its weight measured with your scale.

Plugging in the dimensions of my about-average erect cock (5 inches = 12.7 cm in circumference) by (5.56 inches = 14 cm long), I get mass = 181 grams, weight = 6.4 oz = 0.4 lbs, which is roughly similar to the weight you obtained using your scale.

Finally, we get to the real question: would Ms. Lexxi be impressed by this? Start the drum roll, please, and hand me the envelope. Ah... here we are... the answer is... "probably not."

—Custer

* A parting comment: the "scale method" may be suspect, because the weight of one's cock is partially-supported by its point of attachment to one's body.

you mentioned a gal with big tits may just be a mind thing , but the real issue here would be a tight pussy and many a man I have heard rave about a tighter puss being better, I had the pleasure only once of a girl that could virtually squeeze my cock at wil.
All I can say is WOW!

I never tried the qwik reply to this message and stupidly thought my last post would somehow be in conjunction with a very much earlier post by knockedup, the context was lost, sorry, disregard.

Hi Ms. Lexxi,

How's it going with your big-cock black lover, and with moving your husband toward complete acceptance of his new marital status as your submissive cuckold...? Well, I hope...

[I sent you a PM.]

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread