• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

curious

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

which would you rather fuck. Friend in red, wife in blue

• Total voters
Who wouldn't love finding this and knowing how it got there?

Last edited by a moderator:
no one likes?

yes, but what do you want us to say beyond that?

She went on a girls night out last night. She called around midnight to say that due to bad whether she would be spending the night at a friend's and would come home today. I agreed with her that was better than risk an accident on the way home. In the background, I could faintly hear people fucking. First for me with her. Right before she hung up I heard a man moan and say 'here it cums' It sounded like our friend respond 'yes give it to me' The thought of hearing her take black sperm is still turning me on.

nice...... what was the story this morning?

I asked her about it when she got home. She said she had a great time. I asked her about what I heard and she said yes, it was what I thought it was. I asked were condoms used, she said some used them.

Fucking the wife bareback and presumably cumming inside her clearly leading fucking friend in the pussy bareback and cumming inside her. Wonder if it would change if risk of getting pregnant was high. Fucking friend in her ass and again presumably cumming inside her tight asshole has again passed doing it to the wife. Poll going well in my opinion.

Wife and friend spreading that pussy around???

noway said:
I asked her about it when she got home. She said she had a great time. I asked her about what I heard and she said yes, it was what I thought it was. I asked were condoms used, she said some used them.

"Some used them" It sounds like your wife and her friend are really spreading that pussy and ass around. How many guys are we talking about here? It sounds like more than three or four. How many ladys participated to meet the needs of the "some"? Sounds like a gangbang video to me at this time. How did that beautiful pussy look when she came home in the morning? I'll bet she drug herself home in the morning if the brothers got everything they wanted overnight.

karnut said:
"Some used them" It sounds like your wife and her friend are really spreading that pussy and ass around. How many guys are we talking about here? It sounds like more than three or four. How many ladys participated to meet the needs of the "some"? Sounds like a gangbang video to me at this time. How did that beautiful pussy look when she came home in the morning? I'll bet she drug herself home in the morning if the brothers got everything they wanted overnight.

She said it is a group of 8 white woman and 15 black men. Usually it is only about 3 or 4 women and 5 to 8 men but sometimes more. She said some of the men always use condoms and the single women as well. New people of either gender would have to be well screened and tested to even be considered. Wife takes any bare in either hole if they want her bare. She said friend takes it bare in ass but not in the pussy. She said her friend will sometimes do her bare at end of night after most or all have left.

Wow!!!

It sounds like things have gotten really hot, really fast. I am sure someone is getting pics and video. I would love to see and enjoy your sweet wife's pussy at the end of the night. How many guys does she and her friend do in an average night? I was so excited, I almost forgot the question mark. I can not believe your wife and her friend would not throw you a "team" mercy fuck for being so supportive and understanding.

These 'parties' happen usually once or twice a month. She said some guys have their favorite at least for that night for what ever reason and pretty much just fuck that woman. Both of them have been that favorite. Otherwise most guys take a turn or more with them even if they don't cum with them. Asked why she was a favorite one night, she said it was a night she did only anal. And friend?. The night she had to much to drink and they all took her bare.

How long does it leak and stay slick?

That is so hot. I wonder how long that sweet pussy took to leak out all of the sperm from a BBC gangbang. Inquiring minds want to know. Probably take forever because you would want to add to it everytime you think about it.

It takes hours to completely leak out all that sperm. Yes I love adding to it. I love knowing who put it there and that it is there for hours. Wife just laughed when I suggested a team fuck for my being so understanding. She said getting her afterwords should be enough.

Her turn to host. Can't wait knowing it will occur in our house. Of course I am not allowed to be there but know I might find signs when I get to come home.

time to get a hidden webcam

mm69 said:
time to get a hidden webcam

Damn economy. Wish I could afford one, only working part time with no job security in sight.

How I found her. really stretched and drpping

noway said:
How I found her. really stretched and drpping
Oh, that's one lovely used cunt! Does she also let guys cum in her ass?

PorkyPig said:
Oh, that's one lovely used cunt! Does she also let guys cum in her ass?

Yes, they both allow guys to cum inside their asses. Not as often but it does happen.

Friend in hot tub, wife on side. Hot tub and glass of wine makes them so relaxed and ready for anything that their bbc lovers want when they arrived a few minutes later including anal, bareback and dripping holes.

Users who are viewing this thread