• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

curious

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

which would you rather fuck. Friend in red, wife in blue

• Total voters
Only got to talk to the wife, so far anyway. She said it was not really intentional. We have had very little time off together, she has been dealing with stress at work and due to the holidays. She said sometimes when she wanted sex with me in the evening, I was sleeping and she let me sleep. We have finally had sex again both after she was with him and not. They went out again on Friday and i found 2 used panties on the floor Saturday morning. Wife did say she wishes I did not find our friend hot but understands why I do.

Wife's sister was pregnant. She was not trying, it just happened. Then about 2 months into the pregnancy, she lost the baby. She did not have an abortion, it just happened naturally. Made me wonder though about that happening to my wife or friend. When I think about them getting pregnant it is always by black cock, accidents can happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
noway said:
Choices. Wife on left, friend on right. Continue voting and comment as well.

The perfect present would be to clean bbc cum from my wife's pussy and then to clean black seed out of friends pussy and ass until I make her cum, knowing that her cumming would help pull the seed still in her deeper into her for me to work even harder to get out.

She told me this would not happen. She has said she will at least consider the next time they go out together bringing me home her used pussy and friends panties that cum dripped back into for me to have not just sometimes find but can only look at very briefly. Can't wait.

Reading other threads on this site I am beginning to understand that a lot of bbc prefer fucking married women to single women, something about the extra taboo of the sex. Wife agreed to do a pose similar to friend but felt she needed to be topless to compete. Love that both have gone black.

Since newest photos posted, wife has caught up with friend in people who want to fuck her in the ass. Now wife clearly leads friend on those who want to fuck her pussy bareback and now tied in who wants her ass. Friend was disappointed that now she does not lead in any area. I looked at her and said I would love to fuck her ass. She told me not in my wildest dreams. Asked if i could watch and clean up when she has sex with a black guy and I got the same answer, but then did admit the sex is wonderful.

I assume there are blacks who agree that she needs a black cock in her pussy and ass and tell her so.

would love comments on their photos.

oh she need to be air tight, when the brothers hit it.

That would be a sight to see. Especially if friend asks for condoms to be used. First cock in her mouth is bare, she accepts that. She is too busy to notice cock in pussy and ass remove their condoms until they cum deep inside her. After that, all the cocks do her bare and cum inside her.

More detail please?

noway said:
Only got to talk to the wife, so far anyway. She said it was not really intentional. We have had very little time off together, she has been dealing with stress at work and due to the holidays. She said sometimes when she wanted sex with me in the evening, I was sleeping and she let me sleep. We have finally had sex again both after she was with him and not. They went out again on Friday and i found 2 used panties on the floor Saturday morning. Wife did say she wishes I did not find our friend hot but understands why I do.

Why the "2 used panties"? She must enjoy driving you, and the rest of us NUTS.

Sometimes our friend comes to our house to shower before going to her place. The second pair of used panties were hers. I think my wife does this to really tease me.

They are out now. Know wife is going bareback. Wife not sure about friend. She might use condoms.

Today when I fucked my wife, her pussy was extremely loose. However it was not super slippery like sometimes after she has been out the night before. When I asked her about it afterwords, she said that it was a fun night, but she never got any cum inside her pussy. When I asked her why, she said there were reasons and did not say anymore

Mr. Stevens said:
oh she need to be air tight, when the brothers hit it.

that would be nice for her.

I would love to see our friend as the poster girl for the local black fraternity.

Guess I am the only one.

I can see why a guy likes the idea of getting a girl pregnant. I almost can understand wanting your wife black pregnant. But what is the thrill of seeing others pregnant? I understand you find her sexy but still your not fucking her.

I don't understand it myself, I just know that I do find the idea of it very hot. I get the feeling I am not the only guy that finds it hot when a white girl is having sexy with a bbc and more.

I love IR sex. It should be bareback. He should fuck her pussy or ass or both and he should cum deep inside of her body, leaving his sperm inside her to swim around for hours. If she should happen to get pregnant, it just shows that the sex was the ultimate. The fact that I find this even hotter with white women I know is just so exciting. I love knowing that wife and friend do black even if I am not allowed to be there to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread