• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

curious

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

which would you rather fuck. Friend in red, wife in blue

• Total voters
Maybe true, but it is also true that is see people looking at the thread for 10-15 then leaving the site. They're looking at something.

If you can't see and that is why you don't respond, why look at all?

noway said:
If you can't see and that is why you don't respond, why look at all?

Because I don't memorize which threads have full size pictures and which only have tiny thumbnails like yours, so when I go through the new posts I just start at the first and work my way down the list.

While I may not be able to see all the pictures or clips, I can still read the written parts of the posts, which is why I felt I would give you the courtesy of a reply and explain why you most likely aren't getting much feedback.

I doubt that there are that many members willing to pay just to view the posts in the forum in full size when they can find most of the same content elsewhere free.

Cheers,
will

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, accepted answer. Agree that a black stud should cum inside a white mouth, pussy or ass over masturbating. Glad to see friend catch up just a little. Her telling me 7 years ago about going to black fraterntiy parties is what got me into thinking about IR and still love the idea of her under a black stud, him pounding her hard and cumming in her pussy.

Friend's c cup breasts on left, wife's a cup on right. Whose would your rather being sucking on as you fuck

Seems a common idea on this sight so lets see if this line of thought gets any more responses and votes. which one would look better with a swelling belly and breasts?

Choices. Wife on left, friend on right. Continue voting and comment as well.

bbclover11 said:
Wife and friend are HOT !!!!!!!!!!
Glad they enjoy their IR experiences.
Really like the build and ashen complexion of the friend. Her pale white skin and being done by an Ebony King, wow........ :hump:

would love more comments like this. Since i don't get to watch, would love to hear what you would do with either or both.

A question in the spirit of the day. Which would look better pregnant with a black baby? I think friend has better hips for breeding and to see her bigger breasts swell even larger to feed her black baby and its daddy would be a sight to see. Wife is paler and older, can see why some would like that better.

would love to see them both ganged on at the same time when both are possible to get bred and see if possible for both to swell at same time and not know for sure which stud did it to whom except for the fact that it would be one of them from the party.

randyfrommo said:
would love to see them both ganged on at the same time when both are possible to get bred and see if possible for both to swell at same time and not know for sure which stud did it to whom except for the fact that it would be one of them from the party.

you and me both. The thought of them side by side, ignoring the risks and allowing the gang to cum repeatedly inside them. Their responses to feeling all that cum shot into them, the responses of the gang knowing what might happen and then end results of both them swelling is hot. does anyone prefer one over the other it it happened.

site has been very slow. When people do post things and noone responds, why post more. Admittedly the rate of my photos being downloaded is much slower than in the past, but they are being downloaded, people are looking at them even if small and I get one response. Even the thought of getting my wife or our friend pregnant with a black baby, did not get respones. :(

I don't have a preference on which, but i do think it would be hot for both to be and go thru it together and continue to get fucked during the whole time.

That would be a sight to see. Wife again just stated that since she went off the pill, she is hornier a lot more often The pill killed her sex drive. Friend has always used codoms for both birth control and diseaases. I believe that the right group could get them completely bare.

Tonight the wife stated 'Sometimes a girl just needs a big piece of meat'. Have heard our friend say on several occassions, 'if I like a guy, I will have sex with hiim'

Hmmm, sounds like they are both thinking the same thing. Time to go out and get laid, maybe they will go out together and get several guys to take turns with them. What a hot night that would be for the both of them. maybe wifes current lover can setup a small group of friends to take care of wife and friend at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will make that suggestion. Not sure which i find hotter, them side by side with just her lover competing to see who gets his cum first or with a gang and see who gets more cum. Love big breasts on friend.

Prefer to take & seed both ...

alejo65 said:
Prefer to take & seed both ...

Bet they would look great several months later. If i had photoshop I would have to photoshop one of the pictures of them standing side by side to see what it would look like

bet wifes lover would love to show you what both would look like with his seed growing inside of both of them.

Users who are viewing this thread