curious

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

which would you rather fuck. Friend in red, wife in blue

• Total voters
And? Did she find out more details? Was there sex going on in the background when she called? Just "curious"

our friend has a 34 inch inseam and is 5' 8". I heard her described yesterday as "she's just head, boobs, legs" Can't help that I find it so hot thinking of her flat on her back, her long legs wrapped around a black stud deep in either her pussy or asshole.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did they go out again as a group over the weekend? Wish my boobs were like your friends. Not meaning to be insulting but mine are like your wife's, small.

Yes, my wife and her friend went out on Saturday again. Not sure if our friend joined them. Wife doesn't seem to talk about it. She said it is okay to talk about him doing her but she doesn't want to see me get excited talking about someone else being done.

She came home early on Saturday night, had a headache and obviously no sex. Asked if her boyfriend was disappointed. She said yes a little but that he would be fine. Hope that means she left him in good hands.

She told me that yesterday she appologized to him for not feel well on Saturday night and thus stranding him. He told it was okay, he still got relief. Asked how or by who, she said she knew but would not tell me that it was more fun this way. She agreed that she knew this mean but that she liked me stuck wondering. I know what i hope happened

I like how your wife is teasing you about this.

She knows I think about both of them going black either together or at least being shared by same black guy. She thinks it is strange that I think about a friend also getting it.

A photo of me with my wife on the left, friend on right at a wedding. Only wife went home with me. Photo would be better if it were a black man in between and he took them both home, wonder which he would do first if he does both.

would love to see a fake where my head is removed and a black mans head replaces mine with wife and friend

The pic would look better...

noway said:
would love to see a fake where my head is removed and a black mans head replaces mine with wife and friend

...if both ladies had baby bumps from their BBC studs

Now that would be a hot photo. That would be the fake I would like. Wife and friend clearly pregnant and a black man between them.

Can anyone do that fake, I am not very computer literate. Would love to see it, thanks.

no other comments or interests in thread?:(

don't care to see a fake where they are pregnant but it would be a good fake with a black man in the middle

guess interest in thread is done

she just left for a night out drinking wine with friends. Told me to wait up, not sure how late it will be.

Friends as in lady friends, or friends as in gonna get laid friends or maybe just gonna try and get lucky. How did the night go.

She got home around 3. She and a friend apparently rented out a room and had 4 black male friends. She has not filled me in with details other than that she came home obviously well satisfied

Well sounds like she has had a great time last night. Wonder if she took all 4 black friends in her pussy.