• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

curious

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

which would you rather fuck. Friend in red, wife in blue

• Total voters
alejo65 said:
Prefer to take & seed both ...

randyfrommo said:
bet wifes lover would love to show you what both would look like with his seed growing inside of both of them.

such amazing thoughts. The idea of the same man seeding both of them, better if on the same night and watching their bellies grow. I really wish i had photoshop.

randyfrommo said:
bet wifes loversaid would love to show you what both would look like with his seed growing inside of both of them.

I had her ask him this question today. His response, Hell yes he would love to send both of them back to me dripping his seed from their pussies and to let nature decide what happens. He said he would love to suck on our friends big titties as he filled her with sperm.

And what guy would turn down such a suggestion. None that I know of. I would never turn down an offer like that, that is for sure. I'd be spending the night or weekend with them and have my cock into both of them as often as possible.

I asked if she would do this. She said yes, I asked about having our friend with her and she said if our friend wanted to she would. She told me i would not be allowed to watch, etc but like usual, she would fill me in with the details. Her lover loved the idea of cumming inside her friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Asked if she would be jealous seeing her freind doing her lover. She admittted yes a little bit but said as long as he was enjoying it and she got some too, it would be fine in the end.

karnut said:
I know your wife is having sex with her BF on an ongoing basis. Is your friend enjoying the same lifestyle? If so, I can understand why you would want her to let you watch. If you can not get something from the wife, you may have to go elsewhere. Let us know what your friend thinks of you, or others, watching.

friend fucked guys at black fraternity parties while in college, so I know others have seen her take that black dick. I think she has the right hips to be taking that black dick and would love to see a black guy sucking on her tits.

getting closer to 100 votes. keep them coming and more comments. Which is better wife's pussy and/or ass friend's pussy and/or ass. one is married, one has never done it without a condom

I just love knowing my wife and our friend have gone black. Wish i could watch, but just thinking about it still turns me on. Wife currently well ahead in the polls.

excites me thinking of them side by side and gangbanged. Who would get more cum and where? That would be a great night.

yes, excites me to think about it to. Would love to see them side by side on a bed with a group of black guys fucking them both all night long.

Both of them side by side, intending to use condoms. Then one is convinced to go bare so the both do on the promise they will pull out to cum. Before long, however that promise is forgotten and they both take inside load after load of cum. That is an exciting thought, wife and friend taking loads of sperm in their pussies and asses.

Told wife, I would gladly pay for a hotel room, the beer and wine and the boxes of condoms to make this happen, hoping the condoms are not used. She just laughed. Told her I was serious, that I would love to hear that they entertained a group of black men and that at least her lover should get to go bare, hopefully shooting at least one load in friend's pussy too.

Wife asked what i wanted most for father's day. I told her this. I wanted her to arrange for them to be in an all black gangbang and that at least some get to cum in them, pussies prefered but also in their asses. She said that even if it happened I would not be allowed to watch because she knows i would love to slip into our friend too. Fair enough, I told her but that she would tell me all about it and bring me leftovers is still hot. Have to keep planting the idea in her.

101 votes. 60% want to fuck my wife bareback, 33% want to fuck our friend bareback. Wonder how many want them fertile, no pill and get them pregnant, to seed them, breed them and make their belly grow. Also love how so many, over 20% for my wife and more for our friend, want to fuck their asses and make them theirs.

i asked her what it would take to get her to try to arrange a gangbang for them. She said, first it would have to be at our house. I would have to completely clean the house before and after, provide all the needed drinks, food etc. I would have to be out of the house before anyone arrived and only return after everyone left including our friend, I would have to lick up any sperm puddles and sleep on the wetspots created. I aggreed if she could arrange it. Then she added she would also have to think about it first incase she wanted to add anything to the conditions.

told her I would do all the housework for a week if she made this happen. Would do the housework for a month if she managed to have at least one guy cum inside our friend's ass or pussy bare.

She went out dancing Friday night and came back tired, exhausted and filled with sperm. This morning she finally admitted she took our friend out dancing at a mostly black night club. She arranged for her lover to meet them there with several of his friends without telling our friend ahead of time. When i asked how it went, she said well but nothing else. Hope friend also got fucked.

I am really hoping that he took her inside safely then did her, safely or not. I actually hope he not only fucked our friend but took her bareback and filled her pussy full of his sperm. Even though i am sure she has fucked black guys before, the idea of my wife introducing her to her lover and his friends and hopefully her getting black dick on a regular basis is a hot idea for me. I really do hope he took her inside, helped her into bed, then joined her, fucked her and came inside her.

Told her to try to find out more details while with her lover today. She noticed i was getting hard and asked if the thought of him doing our friend made me hard. Had to honestly answer yes, just like the thought of him cumming inside of you.

Almost 2 A.M. and she just called saying she is going to be home later than she thought, maybe in an hour or 2. In the background it sounded like people having sex. I can only hope.

Users who are viewing this thread