curious

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

which would you rather fuck. Friend in red, wife in blue

• Total voters
Apparently another nice weekend

mwc_hub said:
Noway
I did a photoshop of that Pic that you might like but can't seem to post it, If you drop me an email, I will reply with a copy of it
sal
salnamy2003@yahoo.com

I know I would like to see more if you have them.

First fake not as good as the second but love how good our friend looks with black arms around her pregnant body. She should look like this, in my opinion, all the time. Second is better fake of wife pregnant but must imagine she is black pregnant.

would love comments on them. Who looks better, etc.

Still no comments.:-(

Last edited by a moderator:
really surprised that a lot of people have looked at that last pics but no comments

Why they like his black dick. Wife's toy is about his length but a bit thinner. She bought me this toy pussy to use when she was not home or is to tired for sex. She had me put her toy in it so I could see how much deeper he gets in her. Now I have a visual of how much deeper he cums in them than I can in my wife or dream about in our friend.

I personally like seeing the size difference. I loves seeing them faked to look pregnant and your friend looks really hot pregnant in his arms, would love to see more of these. Yes that is sperm in friend's panties but find it both hot and strange that you took picture of them. However nobody else has responded to this thread since September, maybe nobody cares and you should just let this thread die.

noway said:
I will make that suggestion. Not sure which i find hotter, them side by side with just her lover competing to see who gets his cum first or with a gang and see who gets more cum. Love big breasts on friend.

Not to be mean, but compared to her friend, your wife aint much to look at, body wise.

anna-mwf said:
Not to be mean, but compared to her friend, your wife aint much to look at, body wise.

I did not take your comment to be mean but rather an honest opinion, thank you. I assume you at least think her friend has a nice body. I admit friend has much bigger boobs and I personally think she as a great ass, though i do like my wife's ass. I was not really surprised when our friend said she was one of 2 white girls at an all black fraternity party while in college and that she had fun.

noway said:
I did not take your comment to be mean but rather an honest opinion, thank you. I assume you at least think her friend has a nice body. I admit friend has much bigger boobs and I personally think she as a great ass, though i do like my wife's ass. I was not really surprised when our friend said she was one of 2 white girls at an all black fraternity party while in college and that she had fun.

I swear the friend totally looks like the perfect slut from what I can see. Your wife needs you to be more worshipful I think. More adoring and much more submissive. She needs you to kiss her feet and lick her pussy as lovingly as possible in order to melt her icy anger towards you for getting her into this. Show true humility, ask her if you pentrating her is no longer desirable. If so oonly lick her and masturbate at her feet for your own pleasure.

anna-mwf said:
I swear the friend totally looks like the perfect slut from what I can see. Your wife needs you to be more worshipful I think. More adoring and much more submissive. She needs you to kiss her feet and lick her pussy as lovingly as possible in order to melt her icy anger towards you for getting her into this. Show true humility, ask her if you pentrating her is no longer desirable. If so oonly lick her and masturbate at her feet for your own pleasure.

I agree that our friend looks and at least some times acts like a perfect slut. I guess that is why I really love thinking about a bbc between her legs and love the fakes of her black cock pregnant, proof she gave herself completely to a black stud. As far as wife, lately I have not gotten much sex, but she has.

mwc_hub said:
Noway
I did a photoshop of that Pic that you might like but can't seem to post it, If you drop me an email, I will reply with a copy of it
sal
salnamy2003@yahoo.com

I would like to see them too, do you have more.

noway said:
I agree that our friend looks and at least some times acts like a perfect slut. I guess that is why I really love thinking about a bbc between her legs and love the fakes of her black cock pregnant, proof she gave herself completely to a black stud. As far as wife, lately I have not gotten much sex, but she has.

been over 3 weeks since I got inside my wife. If I didn't think about bbc between their legs, especially friends legs lately, I would not have any sexual relieve lately.

that does not sound fun at all. Love getting into mines pussy all the time and having someone else there before me does not slow down her lust for cock.

It has not been a lot of fun. We have not seen a lot of each other lately due to work, the holiday's etc. Sometimes when she is out, I fall asleep before she gets home and she doesn't wake me. I do know she and sometimes our friend our going out together and I assume she/they are getting sex, bbc fucking them good. Still love that thought.

At her age is you are not giving it to her, then she is getting cock from elsewhere and probably from her BBC friend. So I'd say that she is getting her pussy filled even if you are not the one doing it.

I know she is getting his cock and that he is filling her pussy with cum on a regular basis. I sometimes find her cum filled panties still on the floor. And I know sometimes when she comes home with her pussy full of his cum, the 2 of them went out together. I assume he or a group of bbc filled both their pussies with cum. I so want to see our friend with black sperm dripping from her pussy and asshole like I have seen from my wife. I would love to get a chance to clean her pussy too

Cruel and unusual punishment!!!

Hey Noway,
I would ask you "How is it going?", but I know it is not good, not good at all. I think it is time that you had a sit down with your lovely wife and her dear friend to discuss how badly you have been treated. A little alcohol in advance of the discussion is recommended. They have been unmerciful in their lack of sharing, and rubbing your nose in it to boot. They go out to party with their black boyfriends, come home late, leave cum stained panties laying around for you to see, and what do you get? Blue balls and a dry mouth from hyperventilating. You need to insist on more sharing of the wealth. You could give them some time, during the discussion, to talk among themselves, to come up with a proposal that you can live with. If not, you are going to go crazy!!! They do still shoot horses, don't they? We may have to put you out of your misery; or, put all of us out of out misery! Let us know how the talk goes.

I will talk to my wife and if possible our friend too. I like finding their cum stained panties knowing how they got that way but yes I want more too. Not sure I understand 'put all of us out of our misery.' Why are others in misery?