• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Denial 2015

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a moment to update as we're all off from work today but late last night when we both got home to an empty house (our daughter has gone away for the weekend with girlfriends and our son was out late) we went up to the bedroom at Sue's request. My short hopes were dashed when she said that she didn't want to be with me, but then she looked at me and said that she may be ready to and wanting to resume us having sex - sometimes (as she put it) - on the weekends. Before I could respond more she said "I would want you to still use condoms baby, that'll make our weekends away be something still really special for us". What more could I say or do than hug her deeply and tell her that it sounded wonderful.

STB
Hope you and your family , have a very good 4th.
keep us posted.

Sounds like it may be time for a new thread :)

The Denial seems to be over. A fresh start seems the right way to go. Although, as the joke goes, if you want to get to xxxx I wouldn't start from here...

will be interesting to see what direction this all goes into once we are back to August or September.

Well, with the kids out tonight there was no reason for me to go out tonight, no rouse to keep up at home. Sue will be home by 10-ish, long before our son will get home, our daughter has gone off with girlfriends for the weekend again.

Peak - yes, our denial-play is changing. Sue and I have continued talking and she actually said to me that she feels that me coming out to her with my beta-desires helped her a lot without her realizing it at first. She said it caught her off guard and that it took her a while to understand it but when she did she said to me that she felt relief - and she accused me of reading her mind - when she said to me that me coming out with that made her realize what she was feeling and that had I not said and asked-for that, that she may have not figured herself out. The way she said it - and believe me, I was listening because I was surprised at what she'd put together in her head - was that my request to stop being sexual with her was what led her to realize what was bothering her because suddenly she felt different about me. She said she stopped having the feelings that she'd never put her finger on - that she could come home after being with Paul and that she wouldn't have to think about being with me in any way. She even went as far as to say that she even feels it's addressed her feelings that she'd had about wanting a "whole big affair" - and she now seems pretty resolute when she says that she thinks she was wanting to feel this kind of sexual independence/self-determination thing (my words for what she tried to explain).

I told her that I was really only thinking of myself when I told her of my beta-desires and I again told her that I still felt them - but that I also agreed that going 4-5 weeks without much if any sexual contact is probably too much for us over a longer term. She agreed but asked if that meant a change in my beta-wishes and I told her honestly "no" - that I still really enjoyed the knowlege that she was going to him when she was horny - but I told her that I certainly wouldn't say no to pleasing her myself when she wanted it. She liked how I said that and told me that maybe when she gets home tonight that it'll be one of those nights when she'll want me.

Steve is indeed good to read your most recent update. Sounds as if all continued to go very well for you and Sue. It would seem that you and Paul share a wonderful woman.

STB
So did Sue want you to on thursday night after , she got home from Paul's.
keep us posted.

Gents,
It looks like the wheels are finally falling off the pram. Maybe TS Eliot was right in Hollow Men.

peakmb said:
Gents,
It looks like the wheels are finally falling off the pram. Maybe TS Eliot was right in Hollow Men.

Seems more likely he's grown a little weary of the audience.

Steve has opened a new thread, called: Our "new norm".

Well, this thread is titled "Denial 2015" It seems to me that Steve has taken it literally and applied it to us, his readers! We are hooked on the thrills we get from his stories of his journey and now he is denying us those thrills (Just like Sue was denying him his pleasure). I say well played Steve!!!

In all seriousness, I hope they are doing well, and I look forward to any posts when he feels the time is right.

Knk069 said:
Well, this thread is titled "Denial 2015" It seems to me that Steve has taken it literally and applied it to us, his readers! We are hooked on the thrills we get from his stories of his journey and now he is denying us those thrills (Just like Sue was denying him his pleasure). I say well played Steve!!!

In all seriousness, I hope they are doing well, and I look forward to any posts when he feels the time is right.

Krk069 -- Steve has started a NEW thread. http://www.slutwives.com/showthread.php?71518-Our-quot-new-norm-quot

Knk069 said:

I don't think Steve did this on purpose. He did start new threads before without announcing on the current before. So why don't you just go the new tread and enjoy his continues, slow changing, adventure.
http://www.slutwives.com/showthread.php?71518-Our-quot-new-norm-quot&p=617349#post617349

Knk069 said:

Well, you can see the journey goes on in the way Steve and Sue want to.
Steve had started new threads without telling before. I don't think he delibery doesn't tell us, his readers!
On his new thread you can read his motives to start OUR "NEW NORM".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.