• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do you support BNWO?

BrazilianMan said:
Do you support BNWO?

2F0E8DD7-A492-4DA4-8FD3-63B4054F7CA8.jpeg
Yes as a white boy it's a privilege! ❤️🙏♠️

Reactions: dg6645
Yes I definitely do

Most of this is just lip service. Who is actually providing real "lip service" (front and back) to superior Black Men ? And boi pussy service, too ? If not, you should be ... believe me, you will love it.

Reactions: welder153
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
Most of this is just lip service. Who is actually providing real "lip service" (front and back) to superior Black Men ? And boi pussy service, too ? If not, you should be ... believe me, you will love it.
I fully agree and will give everything to superior Black Men!

• Love
Reactions: cuck72
Curiousonelonely said:
But where are these superior black men. Are they invisible? Hard to find them in history, impossible to find them now......except in talk of course.

• Love
Reactions: JefFy
Curiousonelonely said:
It's what I think about the most when it comes to sex. I get such a hard little white 4" daddy pee, pee thinking of submitting and worshiping those superior BBC's. And get off thinking of my 3 daughters and wife being black owned, and me of cause.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: ckc, BrazilianMan, MyAsianWifeforu and 2 others
cuck72 said:
It's what I think about the most when it comes to sex. I get such a hard little white 4" daddy pee, pee thinking of submitting and worshiping those superior BBC's. And get off thinking of my 3 daughters and wife being black owned, and me of cause.
Very good! Your daughters deserve to be fucked by black dicks!

• Love
Reactions: ckc, WhtBoiLuvBNWO, swd and 3 others
BrazilianMan said:
I agree...black men deserve to fuck all our white little girls and breed them. I have 2 that I'm hoping will soon catch a black man's eye and he take them as his own little fucksluts to fuck and breed.

• Love
Reactions: AltWhite, cynful, WhiteDaddy and 3 others
BrazilianMan said:
To breed all three of them, having those mixed-race children. And for all my friends to see my daughters being black cock sluts.

Reactions: cynful, lovetocinteracial, BrazilianMan and 2 others
Curiousonelonely said:
I agree...black men deserve to fuck all our white little girls and breed them. I have 2 that I'm hoping will soon catch a black man's eye and he take them as his own little fucksluts to fuck and breed.
How old are your 2 little whores? I hope they can enjoy the bcc soon

Reactions: WhiteDaddy
BrazilianMan said:
How old are your 2 little whores? I hope they can enjoy the bcc soon
My wholesale are 21 and 14. They need a BBC to use and breed them

Reactions: ckc, pvtbmilfbbc, cynful and 4 others
Curiousonelonely said:
Meus atacados são 21 e 14. Eles precisam de uma BBC para usá-los e criá-los
Que delícia imaginar essa família toda viciada em bbc! É hora de servir uma BBC!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WhiteDaddy and JefFy
BrazilianMan said:
What a delight to imagine this family all addicted to bbc! It's time to serve a BBC! Are they virgins?
Yes Sir. They have never been touched and just looking for the right BBC king to come enjoy their little mouths, pussies and asses.

Reactions: pvtbmilfbbc and WhiteDaddy
talking in the chat room, many men will encourage others, to submit to black men, but very few white men willing to admit to doing it themselves, they should practice what they preach and get in their knees also and offer them their ass also

• Love
Reactions: WoketoBlackPower, Laceyfemme, cuck72 and 1 other person
welder153 said:
talking in the chat room, many men will encourage others, to submit to black men, but very few white men willing to admit to doing it themselves, they should practice what they preach and get in their knees also and offer them their ass also
I agree. I have been on my knees and fully submit to them. I serve any I can.

• Love
Reactions: WoketoBlackPower, cuck72 and welder153
with all my heart !

Reactions: WoketoBlackPower
Would love to hand my daughter over to a group of older black men

• Love
Reactions: cynful, pvtbmilfbbc, Curiousonelonely and 5 others
I agree 100% with welder153. If us dads get off so much thinking of our sweet daughters being BBC sluts, then YES! we should let those superior black men know how their white daddy gets a hard little pee, pee. And we should submit on our knees to those BBC breeders. And give up our sick perverted daddy asses to them.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AltWhite, pvtbmilfbbc, ckc and 4 others
cuck72 said:
I agree 100% with welder153. If us dads get off so much thinking of our sweet daughters being BBC sluts, then YES! we should let those superior black men know how their white daddy gets a hard little pee, pee. And we should submit on our knees to those BBC breeders. And give up our sick perverted daddy asses to them.
well i was thinking more as our wives.gfs. and ourselves i dont include my children in any thing they are grown and can make there own desisions, ive never seen my kids as sexual at all, this dad dont play that way just my opinion

Reactions: cuck72