• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do you support BNWO?

welder153 said:
well i was thinking more as our wives.gfs. and ourselves i dont include my children in any thing they are grown and can make there own desisions, ive never seen my kids as sexual at all, this dad dont play that way just my opinion
HEY! I agree, I never really think of my daughters in a sexual way, it's all about me mainly being an obedient cleanup cuckold for both my wife and any guy who wants to fuck her and have me sucking him clean. But I can see how a very perverted dad like me that's into the interracial sex, can have dirty BBC thoughts about his daughter IF! she is fucking a black guy. I have a niece in her mid 40's who is a HUGE! fan of black men and been bred 3 times, by 3 different black guys. I'm a perverted old uncle who does get a hard-on thinking of her being a BBC slut. But OH YES! to be a cleanup old white cuckold for my wife and a black bull would be the hottest.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave and BrazilianMan
%2F2020%2F05%2F9808758%2Fbdsmlr-9808758-LCHi2dzliQ.png

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, SubBiBeta, Bnwoslave and 2 others
506_1000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, fllcouple, jayGman and 5 others
tps%3A%2F%2Ftse2.explicit.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, jayGman, WhiteDaddy and 1 other person
BrazilianMan said:
Do you support BNWO?

2F0E8DD7-A492-4DA4-8FD3-63B4054F7CA8.jpeg
I am a 57 white male and Yes I definitely do we all need to be owned by The black race! ❤️🙏♠️

Bnwoslave said:
I am a 57 white male and Yes I definitely do we all need to be owned by The black race! ❤️🙏♠️
YK2NudMMRew0dAvgHaFj?w=241&h=180&c=7&r=0&o=5&pid=1.jpg
What's for dinner?

• Love
Reactions: fllcouple, cuck72, Bnwoslave and 1 other person
Yes!♠️✊🏿

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave
I absolutely support it! I believe if it's white, then it should be owned by black whether willing or not. Should be their right to take us anytime and anywhere they want.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, BrazilianMan and ckc
cuck72 said:
I agree 100% with welder153. If us dads get off so much thinking of our sweet daughters being BBC sluts, then YES! we should let those superior black men know how their white daddy gets a hard little pee, pee. And we should submit on our knees to those BBC breeders. And give up our sick perverted daddy asses to them.
I fully agree as well! I would submit fully to our superior and bend over or get on my knees and serve too. I have and continue to suck when I can.

• Love
Robert Smith said:
Eventually this will have to change how we explain the facts of life to our kids and tell them where babies come from.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio and Bnwoslave
Fully support it with all my heart! I'm proudly owned by a Black man and haven't been with a white boy in over 8 years now, never going back to them!

• Love
Reactions: BrazilianMan, fllcouple, SubBiBeta and 3 others
  • Love
Reactions: fllcouple, SubBiBeta and Bnwoslave
slvcassie said:
Fully support it with all my heart! I'm proudly owned by a Black man and haven't been with a white boy in over 8 years now, never going back to them!
This is Awesome I hope you are encouraging your white female friends into denying white boys and becoming black Owned white boys should serve black men both physically and Financially Only! ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏♠️♠️♠️

We may be making a bigger deal out of this than it needs to be. According to

Growing Up With Mom and Dad: New Data Confirm The Tide Is Turning

only about 63% of kids in the US live with both biological parents. Kids live with only one parent or with a parent and a step parent for all sorts of reasons. Gay and lesbian couples do it because of their sexual orientation, and one could argue that we should treat the urge for IR breeding, and bull breeding in general, in a similar way.

So we need to stop thinking of this as something terribly unusual and taboo. Wives that want to go black and get bred should just do it. Hubby should agree and be ready to raise another man's child. But maybe he can be encouraged by some gentle persuasion and an occasional reward, such as being released from chastity every week or so for a hand job.

Reactions: Maxio
Robert Smith said:
It is the hottest to think of white girls breeding black. SO HOT!

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave and fllcouple
Robert Smith said:
YK2NudMMRew0dAvgHaFj?w=241&h=180&c=7&r=0&o=5&pid=1.jpg
What's for dinner?
OH YES! to know our place as a good obedient cleanup cuckold. To serve those superior black masters, the black KINGS as our white women call them. More and more white BF, and husbands are submitting to the BNWO.

• Love
Reactions: Sissyraw, Bnwoslave and fllcouple
slvcassie said:
so luv it...so tru

• Love
It's not just about the white daughter or his wife going black, I believe strongly that these white husbands and daddies ALSO! are attracted to those BBCs as well. Let your submissive white faggot asses be known, I get off so much with my own BBC fantasies, not just thinking of my daughter's or wife being bred by them, but my own white daddy ass and mouth to be used as well.

Reactions: Hubforbbccum, 69eatmore77, swd and 2 others
Full support 4 the BNWO. I love the BNWO. ❤

Reactions: 69eatmore77, Keirafoxesss, wmjacking and 1 other person