• Love
Reactions: WhtBoiLuvBNWO, JefFy, nelssim and 1 other person
We are looking to support fully and wondering how to

• Love
Reactions: littlestubby5in, WhtBoiLuvBNWO, WoketoBlackPower and 2 others
I fully support the bnwo

• Love
Reactions: WoketoBlackPower, WhtBoiLuvBNWO and JefFy
It is only the right thing to do, common sense instead of keeping it a secret from those dominant superior black alpha bulls. If we white daddies and husbands get off so much to black cocks fucking our daughter's and wives. We SHOULD! let them know it and submit in any way they want. It's so disrespectful to keep it a secret, don't you think?

Reactions: 69eatmore77, Machineman, pvtbmilfbbc and 1 other person
absolutely yes, wife and are are exclusive to black men

• Love
Reactions: 69eatmore77, Tootsie and cuck72
sissycuckrachel said:
absolutely yes, wife and are are exclusive to black men
congratulations, that is the only true way. It's so much better if they know they are respected, and superior in your relationship. It's just not right at all if a guy gets off to BBC and keeps it a secret. They should know.

Reactions: 69eatmore77
Just think if in some crazy way, like there is an "interracial truth law". Where all white men and women had to be up front and honest with black men if you have fantasies about them. WOW! how much interracial sex would be going on then. How many more white guys would be cuckolded or a sissy white faggot to the BBC men. I just think of the few black guys I know and having to tell them. " I have masturbated thinking of you fucking my wife, making me a cleanup cock sucking cuckold. Or telling them I think of sucking their black cocks and licking their black assholes.

• Love
Reactions: Weakwtboi, 69eatmore77, denniscuckhubby and 1 other person
cuck72 said:
Just think if in some crazy way, like there is an "interracial truth law". Where all white men and women had to be up front and honest with black men if you have fantasies about them. WOW! how much interracial sex would be going on then. How many more white guys would be cuckolded or a sissy white faggot to the BBC men. I just think of the few black guys I know and having to tell them. " I have masturbated thinking of you fucking my wife, making me a cleanup cock sucking cuckold. Or telling them I think of sucking their black cocks and licking their black assholes.
I am the same way. I imagine those black men would love it when I told them I think of sucking those cocks , even licking their ass. I feel sure if that truth law came to be, so any whites would be submitting sexually to black males

• Love
Reactions: cuck72 and denniscuckhubby
I support it, but my wife isnt into

ckc said:
I am the same way. I imagine those black men would love it when I told them I think of sucking those cocks , even licking their ass. I feel sure if that truth law came to be, so any whites would be submitting sexually to black males
if you want to meet a Black Man who REALLY loves white bois worshiping his ass, try the relative new chat room Obeah. OBEAH BROWN loves it and demands it. There is a password to enter, which reflects what i have just said LOLl: rimmingSIR

Reactions: ckc
Whtguy said:
As a single white dad I support it fully

Whtguy said:
As a single white dad I support it fully
As a white mom of 2 daughters, I support it.

• Love
Reactions: Hubforbbccum, WoketoBlackPower, AltWhite and 3 others
My gf is ready to fully support and I support her, so proud!

Reactions: WoketoBlackPower and sissiboi
I think we are all equal as humans.
I think we should be able to have sex with who ever we want, black or white, without having to worry about others thinking the worst about us, or talking crap about us doing so.
My wife has fucked 100+ guys, most of them I was there in the room, but maybe 10 or so were black. I like seeing her with a BBC. I like hearing her pleasure when she squeals and moans with a BBC. I know a BBC makes a difference. I have seen it, I have heard it, I have witnessed it many times, first hand.
If a girl is scared to try, let her stick with what she wants. My wife was shy about it, until she loosened up both mentally and physically. Once her pussy got used to BBC, it was a great life for us both.
If you want to call it BNWO or what ever else, that's cool. I call it great sex.
If a black guy wants to fuck a hot white wife and can do it, good for him, have fun.
If a white hot wife wants to fuck a black guy just to do it, good for her.
If a white couple wants to have fun with a black guy to satisfy their curiosity or to test the waters, good for them.
Same if a black girl wants to try a white guy, just to see the difference, good for her.
I see no issues in black and white having sex with white or black.
It's all about feeling good. If you want to make it a fetish, good for you.
Lets all get naked and have fun.

• Love
Reactions: Tootsie
Curiousonelonely said:
My wholesale are 21 and 14. They need a BBC to use and breed them
I agree and I'd love to see my daughter with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: sissycuckrachel
luv2bhumiliated said:
I agree and I'd love to see my daughter with them.
She should be! What she look like?

I do

16965525418402218240314961557959.jpg

Very, bulls are entitled to our easy availability.

Reactions: 69eatmore77, JefFy and sissiboi
Most of this is fantasy I would guess. Sub guys in the moment writing most of this stuff. Then there are those that do it behind a locked bedroom door only. Living the BNWO, likely too complicated with family, friends, community and careers. Imo.