Do you support BNWO?

yakman said:
As it should be seen by others, as a recruiting tool
Yes it should!

Reactions: sissiboi
IanNEUK said:
Well I quite fancied her but at time was in a bit of a depression funk. I confess I wanked my self thinking of him getting to maul her amazing tits.
whitebois always cope by rubbing their little nubs

Reactions: sissiboi
BrazilianMan said:
Do you support BNWO?

2F0E8DD7-A492-4DA4-8FD3-63B4054F7CA8.jpeg
Yes Sir🙏🏼

• Love
Reactions: cuck72
cuck72 said:
That is so great, congratulation, you know your place as a white faggot slave for those superior BBC men. I think all of us white guys should be punished if we keep it a secret, and not tell those black men we want to be on our knees to satisfy their horny needs. They need to know and it's very disrespectful to keep it a secret from them. Us white faggots should be wearing shirts that say BBC matters, so they know we would submit. Just think if you "HAD TO" tell every black man you see that you are into black man's cocks. We can no longer keep it just a fantasy secret, we have to tell them out of respect. It's not nice to keep secrets like this. IT'S WRONG! when see a black guy and think about sucking his cock, and not letting him know it.
You are so right, we need to let them know how eager we are to serve them.🤴🏿🧎🙏🏼

• Love
I just feel if we white cuckold faggots, or just white faggots into black cocks, we should show them we are interested. Just like a girl or guy who wants to hook up. We owe it to ourselves and to that black Master, to let him know we masturbate to black guys fucking white bois. How many more of us white faggots would be black owned if we told those black guys what we really are thinking. WOW! it gets me so hard.

Reactions: Hubforbbccum, Laceyfemme, curidura and 1 other person
cuck72 said:
I just feel if we white cuckold faggots, or just white faggots into black cocks, we should show them we are interested. Just like a girl or guy who wants to hook up. We owe it to ourselves and to that black Master, to let him know we masturbate to black guys fucking white bois. How many more of us white faggots would be black owned if we told those black guys what we really are thinking. WOW! it gets me so hard.
This is so true!🔥Nothing else gets me this hard.

Reactions: subwhite
cuck72 said:
We owe it to ourselves and to that black Master, to let him know we masturbate to black guys fucking white bois. How many more of us white faggots would be black owned if we told those black guys what we really are thinking.
Absolutely. This is nearly as important as letting black men fuck and impregnate our wives, and it might actually be more acceptable to much of society. You can see it as a form of reparations, after all.

• Love
BTW, I found the following in

Sexual apartheid in medieval England | Harvard Magazine

Among African Americans in the United States, for example, Y-chromosomes are about 33 percent European, he says, though the proportion varies from city to city. But those same African Americans’ mitochondrial DNA, which comes from the female line, is only about 6 percent European. And that, says Reich, “tells you about the history of this country, in which men contributed about three-fourths of the European ancestry that is present in the African-American population data. The data speak to a history in which white male slaveowners exploited women of African descent..."

So there really could be an argument for genetic reparations. I'm sorry if this is getting too political, but the thread is titled "BNWO," after all.

Laceyfemme said:
BTW, I found the following in

Sexual apartheid in medieval England | Harvard Magazine

Among African Americans in the United States, for example, Y-chromosomes are about 33 percent European, he says, though the proportion varies from city to city. But those same African Americans’ mitochondrial DNA, which comes from the female line, is only about 6 percent European. And that, says Reich, “tells you about the history of this country, in which men contributed about three-fourths of the European ancestry that is present in the African-American population data. The data speak to a history in which white male slaveowners exploited women of African descent..."

So there really could be an argument for genetic reparations. I'm sorry if this is getting too political, but the thread is titled "BNWO," after all.
All political issues aside, at least many of us whites ... boys, girls or boi/girls ... don't think about justifications, nor do we even think about "reparations." we are so in awe of, and so deeply crave to grovel and worship, Black Men ... that we need no arguments. we just WANT to serve Them, feel it is a privilege to serve them, and feel so right serving them. Not that we owe them reparations, but that we just naturally owe them our bodies, emotions, service and worship.

Tbh I get very turned on by the reparations aspect of it. I love the idea of handing my lady across to a gang of hung black men and apologising to them. Sorry honey but we owe them and you'll get so many orgasms as they hammer your holes relentlessly.... You guys know how pathetic white minds crave that type of thing...

• Love
Reactions: WoketoBlackPower, BNWOSnow, Laceyfemme and 1 other person
Of course!! Wifey is an automatic fuck pig for the superior black race 🙏 their seed is so divine just thinking about a huge black load makes my little white clitty dick SO hard!!! Black men deserve to pump thicc white booties with their superior thick alpha cum all day everyday ❤

InCollage_20231004_124448846.jpg
InCollage_20231004_124016878.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BigDnachair, WoketoBlackPower, slaveofmyown and 3 others
There is no need to ask about this, you just need the BBC to be in you once, and then the answer will be, of course!

• Love
Hi! I'm Vika I'm 23 years old and I from Ukraine but now live in Germany. I very interested in BNWO, can explain me something about it?

Reactions: WoketoBlackPower
IanNEUK said:
Tbh I get very turned on by the reparations aspect of it. I love the idea of handing my lady across to a gang of hung black men and apologising to them. Sorry honey but we owe them and you'll get so many orgasms as they hammer your holes relentlessly.... You guys know how pathetic white minds crave that type of thing...
Would you really do that?

Reactions: Aleksandrman
BNWOSnow said:
Would you really do that?
If I had a gf and she was into it then for sure... I'd clean up all the mess they left inside her too.

MyWifeyYourPiggy said:
Of course!! Wifey is an automatic fuck pig for the superior black race 🙏 their seed is so divine just thinking about a huge black load makes my little white clitty dick SO hard!!! Black men deserve to pump thicc white booties with their superior thick alpha cum all day everyday ❤

InCollage_20231004_124448846.jpg
InCollage_20231004_124016878.jpg
where did you get the temp Ace of spades tattoos?

• Haha
Reactions: AsianWifeHubby
Yes, I support it

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: JamesR50 and AsianWifeHubby
Yes, I support it

• Love
Reactions: JamesR50
1712401630613.png
Party time!

• Love