Do you support BNWO?

i support the BNWO!

Reactions: Curiousonelonely
cuck72 said:
It's not just about the white daughter or his wife going black, I believe strongly that these white husbands and daddies ALSO! are attracted to those BBCs as well. Let your submissive white faggot asses be known, I get off so much with my own BBC fantasies, not just thinking of my daughter's or wife being bred by them, but my own white daddy ass and mouth to be used as well.
I have been kneeling and bending over to Superior black cock for 23 years.

• Love
Reactions: Weakwtboi, hairbear1954, subwhite and 3 others
Cucked Dad said:
I have been kneeling and bending over to Superior black cock for 23 years.
That is so great, congratulation, you know your place as a white faggot slave for those superior BBC men. I think all of us white guys should be punished if we keep it a secret, and not tell those black men we want to be on our knees to satisfy their horny needs. They need to know and it's very disrespectful to keep it a secret from them. Us white faggots should be wearing shirts that say BBC matters, so they know we would submit. Just think if you "HAD TO" tell every black man you see that you are into black man's cocks. We can no longer keep it just a fantasy secret, we have to tell them out of respect. It's not nice to keep secrets like this. IT'S WRONG! when see a black guy and think about sucking his cock, and not letting him know it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weakwtboi, BNWOSnow and subwhite
HotwifeElena said:
What is BNWO? I financially support BLM and participated in rallies
Bet you proved you weren’t racist and paid reparations

I can imagine a world where black men regularly and causally compare notes on which of us white bois are cocksuckers, and are comfortable asking any and all of us for a blowjob whenever they need one. We have to comply or risk being cut off from BBC for our lack of respect. Our cocksucking would be an open secret among black men and God knows who else that they'd gossiped with, and we'd just have to cope with it.

Reactions: subwhite and sissiboi
Laceyfemme said:
I can imagine a world where black men regularly and causally compare notes on which of us white bois are cocksuckers, and are comfortable asking any and all of us for a blowjob whenever they need one. We have to comply or risk being cut off from BBC for our lack of respect. Our cocksucking would be an open secret among black men and God knows who else that they'd gossiped with, and we'd just have to cope with it.
i know they do gossip

Reactions: subwhite
Yes

Reactions: WoketoBlackPower and subwhite
I am happily a total slut for Black men and women!!

a lot of what's posted in this forum and others like it is fanciful nonsense ... which is OK, this is a largely fantasy sex site. but i do hope that some here will come away with two insights about themselves. (1) you don't have to be ashamed of being gay, of being a white boy who ... bottom line ... craves to be a faggot and bith for real Men, especially Black Men. (2) a lot of us just ARE different ... it's fair to say inferior as men. THEY are more manly, bigger, stronger, more confident and skilled sexually. Tat is just a fact. so just accept that fact and act accordingly. be the best your can be with what you are ... which for many of us white boys means the best fag bitches we can be for Black Men. you will be happier, you can make Black Men happier. it's a win-win.

Reactions: Laceyfemme and subwhite
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
a lot of what's posted in this forum and others like it is fanciful nonsense ... which is OK, this is a largely fantasy sex site. but i do hope that some here will come away with two insights about themselves. (1) you don't have to be ashamed of being gay, of being a white boy who ... bottom line ... craves to be a faggot and bith for real Men, especially Black Men. (2) a lot of us just ARE different ... it's fair to say inferior as men. THEY are more manly, bigger, stronger, more confident and skilled sexually. Tat is just a fact. so just accept that fact and act accordingly. be the best your can be with what you are ... which for many of us white boys means the best fag bitches we can be for Black Men. you will be happier, you can make Black Men happier. it's a win-win.
Right on!! I am very happy being a fag bitch!!

Reactions: sissiboi
subwhite said:
Right on!! I am very happy being a fag bitch!!
good for you, sweetheart ... once you accept it, it feels so right ... and once have have a Black cock in your mouth or boipussy, it feels so goooooooood :p

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
good for you, sweetheart ... once you accept it, it feels so right ... and once have have a Black cock in your mouth or boipussy, it feels so goooooooood :p
Oh hell yes!!!!

subwhite said:
Oh hell yes!!!!
Thanks for the follow, sweetheart. We boi bitches have to stick together ... maybe someday will will have the thrill of serving and worshipping a Black Man (or Men !!!) together. *Kiss*

IanNEUK said:
Fully support BNWO here, if I wasn't single i'd gladly hand my GF to to black men for their and her pleasure. If I was a dad I'd do it with my daughter too!
That makes me so happy to hear you say that! I’m a firm believer and supporter of the BNWO and have been supporting that whitebois should/must hand over their women to our black gods! I’ve been supporting and and encouraging it for years and it’s wonderful to see someone that believes it too! Your an excellent example for the movement

Reactions: IanNEUK and sissiboi
LadySnowBNWO said:
That makes me so happy to hear you say that! I’m a firm believer and supporter of the BNWO and have been supporting that whitebois should/must hand over their women to our black gods! I’ve been supporting and and encouraging it for years and it’s wonderful to see someone that believes it too! Your an excellent example for the movement
Pardon me for giggling ... your attitude is fine ... but the idea that whitebois have to "hand over" their wives and girlfriends to Black Men is ridiculous. If a Black Man wants "your" woman, he will have her ... whatever the fuck your little self thinks about it.

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
Pardon me for giggling ... your attitude is fine ... but the idea that whitebois have to "hand over" their wives and girlfriends to Black Men is ridiculous. If a Black Man wants "your" woman, he will have her ... whatever the fuck your little self thinks about it.
I apologize but I just want to make sure I’m understanding your point correctly, you mean that if a black man wants a white girl that he is permitted to just take her no matter what? I’m not attacking you or judging or anything like that I just want to make sure I’m following correctly is all

ABSOLUTELY! I am a devoted believer and supporter of the BNWO and our black gods and would do anything for the cause because I fully believe it’s truly is for the best.

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
Thanks for the follow, sweetheart. We boi bitches have to stick together ... maybe someday will will have the thrill of serving and worshipping a Black Man (or Men !!!) together. *Kiss*
I will always share good Black cock!
LadySnowBNWO said:
ABSOLUTELY! I am a devoted believer and supporter of the BNWO and our black gods and would do anything for the cause because I fully believe it’s truly is for the best.
I'm doing my part, I'm a Black man's bitch !!

Reactions: BNWOSnow
LadySnowBNWO said:
I apologize but I just want to make sure I’m understanding your point correctly, you mean that if a black man wants a white girl that he is permitted to just take her no matter what? I’m not attacking you or judging or anything like that I just want to make sure I’m following correctly is all
You have missed the point ... it is not a matter of being "permitted," Black Men don't need or want ANYONE'S PERMISSION ... certainly not the "permission" of a wimpy white boi. It they want a white woman, they will just go for it ... and in most guesses they will have her.

Reactions: SubBoyCuck and BNWOSnow
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
You have missed the point ... it is not a matter of being "permitted," Black Men don't need or want ANYONE'S PERMISSION ... certainly not the "permission" of a wimpy white boi. It they want a white woman, they will just go for it ... and in most guesses they will have her.
I absolutely agree with you