• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First "Date"

• Thread starterMelo-Jenny
  • Start date
Jenny,

Now that you have established rules with your potential lover, establish rules with your husband. What does he want you to do. What does he not want you to do. What do you want him to do and what does he not want to do. As you said, just because your husband likes something in fantasy does not mean he will like it in real life. Take for example snowballing your lover's cum to your husband, this may be a huge turn on in fantasy but may be very overwhelming in reality (e.g. think of the first time you gave a blowjob.) You should also consider a STOP word. A word that if said by anyone would stop everything. The stop word should be something that would be out of the ordinary in the setting like yelling out "string bean".

In any event start slow and watch for your husband's reaction. Start with kissing and move to a handjob. If his body language tells you he is uneasy stop. If on the other hand he starts masturbating then move along to giving your lover a blowjob, but always be mindful of your husband's body language.

Super ideas Rickyny73. Thank you. I'll definately do this.

WELL IT FINALLY HAPPENED !!!. It was kinda unexpected the way it happened and didn't happen "all the way" but nevertheless it happened and hubby was very excited. I think he probably enjoyed it more than me or Anthony which made my guilt go away and me feel kinda good. I was also a tad dissapointed that hubby didn't join in.

This past Monday Anthony invited us over to his place to watch game 5 of the world series. Both he and hubby are die hard Yankee fans. I don't follow baseball too much. I know the Yankees play for New York and that's about it.

But anyway it was a last minute thing we were planning to stay home so we had to scramble to find a babysitter for our kids but we made it. We had been out with Anthony several times and he had been to our house twice but we had never been to his place so we really wanted to check it out. It's the typical bachelor pad one bedroom apartment but very nice and well organized.

We had some drinks and sat down to watch the game. After a few drinks and some small talk I laid down on the couch with my head on Anthony's lap and my feet on hubby's lap. I made a comment about my feet being sore and hubby took my boots off and started rubbbing my feet. High heel boots abuse a woman's feet. It was a bit romantic, I had Anthony playing with my hair while hubby massaged my aching feet. It was the first time I was the center of attention for 2 men and I really enjoyed it.

After a few minutes of rubbing hubby took my foot and started sucking my toes. I know Anthony was feeling a bit awkward and sort of left out of the action so I turned on my side and was lightly rubbed his thigh. After a few minutes Anthony pushed my hand a little further up his leg and I left his erection. Instinctively I squeezed. It was awkward at first. Even though there had been touching between me and Anthony before this was the first time it was done in front of my husband. The most we ever did in front of hubby was kiss.

Anyway I squeezed Anthony's cock and started massaging it through his pants while hubby was still into my feet. I don't know if he realized it at first that I was rubbing Anthony's cock but he figured it out when Anthony unzipped and pulled it out. As soo as I started to give Anthony a hand job I felt hubby squeeze my feet real hard. I definately knew that he noticed. It's the closest I had ever been to another man's stuff since I got married and it was definately exciting the stroke another man's cock inches from my face while my husband sat watching and rubbing my feet.

I waited for hubby to say something, like go on or stop but all I heard was his shallow breathing. I got a little bold and just kissed the tip of Anthony's cock. Just a quick peck while I gave him a hand job and again I felt hubby's hands tense up around my feet. I took that as a sign to continue so I kissed his cock again and rubbed my tongue around the tip of his cock unitl I heard my husband mumble something. I stoped and turned to look at him. Our eyes locked and then I saw a small stain on his pants. He had cum in his pants.

I had to laugh, not to make fun of him but because it actually pretty cool. He was just looking, he wasn't even toughing himself and he just started cumming. This had never happed before and he doesn't suffer from premature ejaculation and never had issues in the bedroom. The only explanation is that he was really really excited, which is what made it so awesome. It sucked at the same time because now that he had just cum he lost his erection and spoiled the rest of the fun.

I laid down again and continued giving Anthony a hand job. I put my feet up on hubby's lap again and hoping that between my feet and watching me stroke Anthony he would regain his erection.

I was also a bit dissapointed in Anthony. I was waiting for him to rub my breasts. He sat there and played with by hair which was nice but I also wanted him to play with my breasts. There's no need to be shy about touching my tits when I'm laying there stroking his cock and my husband just cummed in his pants watching us so there's no need to be shy about him either. I had to grab his hand and place it on my chest.

I looked at hubby one last time before I moved in to suck Anthony's cock. The smell and taste of another man. It was weird but very much fun at the same time.

I stopped to give Anthony a kiss. My husband loves it when I stop to make out during a blowjob. I figured Anthony would too, and he did except I think he liked it too much because he started cumming while we made out. It was partly my fault too I was giving him a handjob while we kissed. I should have noticed the tell-tale signs that he was going to cum but I got too into the kiss. I really like the way Anthony kisses and I know hubby loves to watch us kiss.

Again, it was dissappointing because I wasn't finished yet and I start feeling Anthony tense up and then feel the warm stuff running down my fingers.

I'm sure Anthony enjoyed his blowjob just as much as I enjoyed giving it. And I know hubby enjoyed watching more any of us.

But anyway it was lots of fun, definately different and very exciting. And for being our first time it went pretty well. We didn't go all the way but I think we went just as far as we should have for now. And I took a little pride in knowing I made two guys cum that night.

We went home a little later and hubby and I had a long long talk. We stayed up almost all night talking about what happened. We both agreed that we were both comfortable and no lines were crossed. Hubby was still surprised about the whole cumming in his pants thing. We spoke about what we liked, what happened and what we wanted to happen.

I wanted hubby to join in and suck both guys at the same time. Its one of my fantasies to suck 2 cocks at the same time and hubby was waiting for me eat Anthony's cum. Hubby told me it would have made his night if I had bent down and sucked his cock clean or even lick his cum off my fingers. And I actually thought about it and I wanted to do it but I didn't because I couldn't read hubby's body langauge. I wasn't sure if that what he really wanted. Me and hubby had incredible sex that night before going to sleep. I had never seen hubby so full of stamina. He woke me up later in the night he couldn't stop thinking about seeing me suck Anthony and we had sex again.

Our only regret was that no one took any pictures. But we didn't bring the camera because this was unplanned. We were just going to watch the game and hangout.We weren't supposed to endup doing what we did but that's ok. It probably wouldn't have turned out so well if we had planned it.

Awesome Jenny, thank you for keeping everyone updated. This was an excellent babystep and maybe nextime you can go a little further and fullfill your MFM fantasy. This definately way more than what my wife is willing to do. Congrats and good luck.

Congratulations you and your husband Jenny. By talking about what happened and what didn't happen, you'll be able to make it better for all of you when it happens the next time. Remember that communication is the key!

We all look forward to hearing about the next meeting!

Congratulations Jenny. Your husband's reaction was very similar to my own when I was with my wife and her lover. I too unexpectedly came early but she did finish her fuck with her lover.

I think you are off to a great start. My first time trying to watch my wife with her first lover (they'd been intimate together without me first) was even more difficult as I felt I had to leave when they got really going. It did get easier over time to now where I love watching them. You had a great first time - I'm sure next time you will get to live out your fantasy more fully....

Hi SoonToBe,

Funny you mention that your wife and her lover were first intimate without you. This is something hubby and I were discussing yesterday. I really don't want to do anything without hubby, not because Anthony makes me uncomfortable but because this is my husband's fantasy and I don't want to exclude him from his own fantasy. You also mentioned that it was so difficult for you that you had to leave after they got into it. This what I want to avoid. I don't want hubby to feel so uncomfortable that he has to leave. How beneficial do you think it was for them to first be intimate alone vs being with you from the start? Did that make it any easier for you or your wife?

Hi Jenny,

It was MUCH easier for Sue as she had said she was very hesitant and unable to relax with me there. I think I enjoyed it more with her merely coming home to me afterwards and sharing the experience with me.

It was more uncomfortable than feeling hurt that first time as I just felt out of place as they became very intimate together. I did stay with them after that first "try" and I did find that it was incredible to watch and hear them. Over the time they were together I became very comfortable about it all.

I had an experience similar to your husbands when I "tried" to join in with my wife and her current lover. She was sucking/stroking me as he lover was behind her doggy-style. I had hoped to last long enough (usually no problem) to have my turn with her after he was done - but the whole scene including feeling her cum as he fucked her and hearing/seeing it all so up close - as he started to cum in her, she followed and pulled me out of her mouth and in the excitement of the moment I came all over her hand as she held me as she orgasmed with him in her pussy.

Don't get me wrong - for whatever I may have missed out on in terms of fucking her - it paled in terms of how deeply seated my own orgasm was.

In general though, I feel like I'm prying into her privacy if I am with her all the time so it seems to work out that once a month or so I go to his place and watch them together.

Best of luck to you. I can tell you that if you both love each other and are open and honest with each other that this is an incredible way to add a wild spark to your sex lives!!!!

Awright....

Hi Ms. Melo-Jenny,

Melo-Jenny said:
IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!! It was kinda unexpected the way it happened and it didn't happen "all the way," but nevertheless it happened and my hubby was very excited.

GREAT! CONGRATULATIONS!

Melo-Jenny said:
I was also a tad dissapointed that hubby didn't join in.

Hey, patience.... maybe later. (Actually, your husband did "join in" in a very significant way.)

Melo-Jenny said:
.... I made a comment about my feet being sore. Hubby took my boots off, and started rubbbing my feet.

Very good. As I've mentioned previously, it will work to your advantage to continue encouraging your husband's foot-fetish behavior. It turns him on sexually, and (as you found) is rewarding for you.

Melo-Jenny said:
It was the first time I was the center of attention for 2 men, and I really enjoyed it.

As you should. It's entirely appropriate for you to feel good for this reason.

Melo-Jenny said:
After a few minutes of rubbing hubby took my foot and started sucking my toes.

Excellent! It's very positive that your husband sucked your toes in the presence of your lover-to-be.

Melo-Jenny said:
.... It was definitely exciting to stroke another man's cock inches from my face while my husband sat watching and rubbing my feet.

Yes, certainly. You're beginning to appreciate the pleasures of physically seducing a lover with close support from your husband.

Melo-Jenny said:
[I locked eyes with my husband], then saw a small stain on his pants. He had cum in his pants.

Excellent! Your husband is responding well. But did he actually cum in his pants, or was it pre-cum....?

Melo-Jenny said:
It sucked at the same time because now that [my husband] had just cum, he lost his erection and spoiled the rest of the fun.

Hey, don't worry about it.... he was there, and very turned on by what you were doing with your lover-to-be.

Melo-Jenny said:
I laid down again and continued giving Anthony a hand job. I put my feet up on hubby's lap again, and hoped that between my feet and watching me stroke Anthony he would regain his erection.

Hm.... would it be better, possibly, to expect your husband to continue servicing your feet (and tell him this), while you are focusing on Anthony....?

Melo-Jenny said:
I was also a bit dissapointed in Anthony. I was waiting for him to rub my breasts. .... I had to grab his hand and place it on my chest.

Good. It's entirely appropriate to tell or otherwise make it clear to Anthony what you want (and expect him to do it), if he seems not to understand that intuitively. If you teach him, pretty soon he'll know and perform better for you.

Melo-Jenny said:
.... I stopped to give Anthony a kiss. My husband loves it when I stop to make out during a blowjob. I think [Anthony] liked it too, because he started cumming while we made out. It was partly my fault since I was giving him a handjob while we kissed. .... I really like the way Anthony kisses and I know hubby loves to watch us kiss.

It's very positive that you made Anthony cum while kissing him.

Melo-Jenny said:
I took a little pride in knowing I made two guys cum that night.

As you should have. Congratulations again! You're on your way.

—Custer

Fantastic

Jenny,

Thanks for sharing, in more ways than one. I was present the first time my wife was with another man, although I let them take a shower together first without me.

Do you guys have plans for the next step?

He's our guest

For my wife and me, I'm there whenever possible. Her lovers are invited into our bedroom to enhance not to replace. We agree with your approach and believe the direction you are taking is both exciting and healthy for your marriage.

I just have to say that if I would have known the effects this had on my husband I would have done this years ago. Three nights in a row we've had crazy sex; when we go to bed, then he wakes me in the middle of the night, and then we do it again in the shower in the morning. And I am not complaining, I am the happiest wife in the world getting it 3 times a day. Every time hubby remembers what we did with Anthony he gets an instant hard on. Maybe this was the little bit of spice our marriage needed.

It was for us!!!! For sure!!!! I cannot tell you how much closer, open and more intimate Sue and I are since she started all of this.

It sounds crazy, but in many ways I appreciate her so much more now. I can't explain it all but she sounds like you - very happy too.

For me, anytime I think of her with her lover it is like an instant turn-on for me.

Jenny - believe me, as long as you keep it open and honest with your husband - this won't change. We're close to 2 years into this now and it is as exciting and as much of a turn-on for me now as it was at the beginning - maybe even more.

You would think it would freak-out or destroy a husband to know his wife is having sex with other guys - but the closeness and intense sex that we have together is something that cannot be denied.

Just be careful - I found it difficult at first to watch another many bring my wife to orgasm in front of me. It was and still is very erotic to see her share herself with him so openly - but at times, it is still difficult. Surprisingly, for me, that was more difficult than experiencing the moment when her lover would cum in her - that moment wasn't so bad for me and later became quite exciting for me. Also, please be careful. While others here profess to not mind - it does still bother me that she and her lover used our marital bed. I know I may sound old-fashioned or non-embracing of the whole cuck-thing when I say that - but I also know how I feel about it and sometimes it bothers me.

What you will find is that the openness you develop regarding sex with other men will spill over into all other aspects of your lives in that if you are like us, you will feel very confident and comfortable in talking about anything and everything, even non-sexual stuff.

One thing we had insisted on early was that we (she?) would never do something to intentionally hurt me or in response to something on between us. As in she will never run off to her lover if we have a fight or something like that. Perhaps that's one of the things thats worked in our favor in this - her sex-life with her lover has been kept very separate from our own lives together. We both felt that too much merging of this wouldn't be healthy over the long-term.

In time you will come to deal with issues such as overnight-stays with your lover and possibly more. If you are open with each other, you will find your way. We are presently working our way through my increased enjoyment of my wife saying "no - you need to wait" to me.

Your husband, if he's like me, will find it VERY intoxicating to hear you tell him you want to be with your lover.

Thanks SoonToBe, Hubby and I talked it over again last night. Hubby is concerned that maybe when he sees me and Anthony get into it he won't be able to watch. I don't want to be alone with Anthony and plus I feel that if hubby feels left out its his right to join in. So after talking it over we agreed to a compromise. We would both spend the night at Anthony's place and I would sleep with Anthony in his bedroom and hubby could sleep on the couch with the understanding that he could either walkin and stop everything or walkin and join us. I'd love to make out or suck off hubby while getting it from Anthony. I think it takes all the fun away from it if hubby is in another room or not there at all.

As far as Anthony cumming inside me, that's already been discussed by all of us and that is not going to happen. It was mutually agreed upon that condoms are a must. He can cum anywhere he wants except there.

And as far as saying no to hubby, I guess that works for some but I don't think hubby will get a kick out of that. And plus I feel hubby should have priority. Call me old fasioned but hubby should be able to get me whenever he wants and Anthony should have to wait for us (me and hubby) to let him.

And as far as using our bed, hubby doesn't really mind. The act is the act, right? Doesn't really matter where you are doing it. I guess it matters if you are doing it behind your spouse's back but that is not the case here. A mutual understanding between hubby and I is that I will always make love to hubby and always just fuck Anthony.

Thanks for your advice. :eek:)

Melo-Jenny said:
...I think it takes all the fun away from it if hubby is in another room or not there at all...And as far as saying no to hubby, I guess that works for some but I don't think hubby will get a kick out of that. And plus I feel hubby should have priority. Call me old fasioned but hubby should be able to get me whenever he wants and Anthony should have to wait for us (me and hubby) to let him...A mutual understanding between hubby and I is that I will always make love to hubby and always just fuck Anthony.

You really have a great outlook Jenny! I think your right on target. You should control both your hubby and Anthony. Anthony is just a fuck toy for your enjoyment. Both he and your hubby are very fortunate indeed. I, for one, would love to be in either of their shoe's.

Hi Jenny,
I left a message for you on your profile page. Have a great day.

I sincerely hope the day cums when Anthony (or another Bull) will be allowed to create creampies for a "throning ride" when you return home" to your husband.

Barebacking is real sex, condoms are "gumboots" that prevent the skin-to-skin contact needed for the bonding of fullest intimacy.

The Pope was trying to help promote intimacy by banning "gumboots", even though it was wrong to insist it was mandatory and punishable (which interferes with man's right to freewill choice).

Creampies are gifts to reward a cuckold for waiting anxiously at home to find out whether she had a good time. The bigger the creampie, the better the good time.

The bigger the creampie, the more the cuckold is assured that his wife "enjoyed his gift of her being allowed to have extra-marital sex".

His gift makes up for his inadequacy as a lover, so he is delighted if the creampie is really large. He can feel sad if she does not slut herself enough.

If she does grab big creampies, she shows she appreciates his gift and truly and deeply loves him in an awesome way - the marriage grows stronger.

Nothing worse than giving a book voucher as a gift and it is not used and runs out of time.

Hi M-J,
How is everything going? Any updates? I hope that you and hubby are doing well. My best,
Rightwinge

Hi everyone. I received a few messages from some of you asking how things are. Things are going great between me and hubby. There really isn't any update. We haven't seen Anthony since the last update. We've spoke on the phone but haven't really made plans. We also have jobs and kids so it takes a little bit planning to do anything.

The biggest two discussion topics were whether or not being alone with Anthony the first time would make it any easier for hubby to watch us. Hubby thinks yea, I think nea. We compromised and the plan is that I sleep with Anthony in his bedroom and hubby will sleep on the couch in the next room with the understanding he can come in and join us or stop us when ever he wants.

The other issue was that Anthony likes high heels and hubby likes barefoot. For those that don't know hubby has a foot fetish and would like to play with my feet while I do Anthony (if he can live with watching us in action). Anthony likes the sexyness of "fuck me heels". Again we compromised and I went to Enzo Angolini and got me a pair of high heel sandals. Anthony has his heels and hubby has his barefeet.

And that's pretty much it. There are no plans for this weekend as I was unable to secure a baby sitter. Maybe next weekend, but it is definately in the works.

Thank you

Thank you Jenny for the update.

Users who are viewing this thread