• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First "Date"

• Thread starterMelo-Jenny
  • Start date
ditto! Thanks for taking a few moments to give your fan base an update. I cant wait to read (and possibly see?) the results of your first real get together! My best to hubby. Have a good one.

Its exciting to read

It is very generous of Jenny to let us into her life not to mention exciting to read about her first time. It’s like waiting for the next episode of your favorite TV show or movie. It will be interesting to see how much of the advice people have been offering her will make it into their next encounter. I can hardly wait to read her next update and maybe she can share some more pictures too. (I’m a guy, we are very visual)
Dark

Hi everyone. I was able to secure a babysitter for this weekend. Lets see what happens, hope for the best.

Good Luck Jenny, have a great time!

Enjoy

We wish you all the best

Great!!! Wow, my heart just skipped a beat!! Looking forward to your update!! Thanks again M-J, my best

Melo-Jenny said:
Hi everyone.

Hi Ms. Jenny.

Melo-Jenny said:
.... We also have jobs and kids so it takes a little bit of planning to do anything.

Yes, jobs are a problem and children can be too. You have a major advantage, though, in that your cuckold-in-waiting is in favor of you taking a lover and is actually encouraging you to do so. That's sweet. Many women married to cuckolds-to-be are intimidated by the prospect of having to coordinate fucking their lovers with their work and social schedules, all while keeping their cuckolds in the dark.... but then are pleasantly surprised, often, when they find they're capable of managing it successfully. (Women are much better at surreptitiously fucking lovers than men, generally speaking.)

Melo-Jenny said:
The biggest two discussion topics were whether or not being alone with Anthony the first time would make it any easier for hubby to watch us. Hubby thinks yea, I think nea. We compromised and the plan is that I sleep with Anthony in his bedroom and hubby will sleep on the couch in the next room....

The other issue was that Anthony likes high heels and hubby likes barefoot. For those that don't know, hubby has a foot fetish and would like to play with my feet while I do Anthony (if he can live with watching us in action). Anthony likes the sexyness of "fuck me heels". Again we compromised and I went to Enzo Angolini and got me a pair of high heel sandals. Anthony has his heels and hubby has his barefeet.

Those are excellent compromises, Ms. Jenny. You seem to have a very good feeling for managing your two men.

Melo-Jenny said:
Maybe next weekend.... it is definately in the works.

Good. I'm hanging in here.... actually, I think enough time has passed so "next weekend" is now this weekend, maybe this evening.

Melo-Jenny said:
Hi everyone.

Hi again, Ms. Jenny.

Melo-Jenny said:
I was able to secure a babysitter for this weekend. Let's see what happens, hope for the best.

Awright.... sounds good. I hope fucking your first lover goes well for you. (I also hope you won't neglect your husband's foot fetish.... it holds good promise as a component of your future relationship, as I've mentioned.)

Best wishes....

Hi everyone,

We met up with Anthony this weekend. It was amazing to say the least. I can only say its a shame we never did this sooner. We all had a great time but I think hubby enjoyed it the most. He was cumming in his pants since the night started. As you know I insisted Anthony use a condom. Not because of disease because we paid to have Anthony tested but because the pill is not 100% reliable. Anthony pulled out the pack of condoms and I started to roll it on him with my mouth. (something I perfected in college.) And that was enough to get hubby cumming in his pants.

We were originally going to spend the night at Anthony's place but instead we got a room at the Queens Motor Inn. The night went exactly as I planned. It started off with just me and Anthony and hubby ended up joining in later on. I really had the best of both worlds. I had Anthony who was just using me as a fuck toy pounding me like there was no tommorrow and then I had hubby was passionatly making love to me. Hubby and Anthony took turns. The only shame was hubby got a little too excited and finished before me and Anthony but nevertheless he enjoyed the show we put on for him.

I'm also a bit of a hopeless romantic so I also liked falling asleep afterwards in between both men. I love to kiss and cuddle afterwards and being sandwiched in between hubby and Anthony and making out with both guys at the same time was pretty awesome. Believe it or not that was my favorite part.

If you ask hubby though he's not sure of what he liked best...He liked the emotional rollercoaster of waiting outside while me and Anthony showered together in the morning. (no we did not have sex in the shower but there was a lot of kissing I did give him Anthony another blowjob). He liked being awaken by me and Anthony fucking on the bed next to him. (We all sleeped on the same bed with me in the middle and me and Anthony woke up before hubby did so we started making out and one thing lead to another and we started to do the do and hubby was awoken by the bouncing mattress. The look on his face was priceless. lol.) He also liked watching Anthony cum in my mouth. (I personally think this was his favorite part and what I really want to do next time is smear some of Anthony's cum on hubby's face then lick it off while making out with hubby.)

It was a huge rush. It was the first time I tasted another man's cum and had another man inside me since I got married. Definately lots of fun and we will be doing this again soon. I also did not get to live out my fantasy of sucking both guys off at the same time. I didn't get to experience 2 cocks in my mouth but that is definately on the agenda for next time.

I did also get to experience some tongue action down there. Anthony was pretty amazing working his majic down there. This is not something hubby does on a regular basis and I really wish he would.

For those that are interested, there was not that much foot action. Hubby seemed to be pretty entertained by just watching me and Anthony, he maybe kissed my soles once or twice but that was it.

Congratulations!!! Sounds like a wonderful time for everyone.

I can tell you that one of the moments that still arouses me incredibly is thinking about Sue and Don (or Brad in the past) showering together. Something about him soaping her up and washing all of her intimate places and her doing the same.

Your husband's experience is similar to mine - wishing I could have lasted longer but loving the feeling of losing it and cumming intensely to the arousal of the whole scene.

My prediction is that you will soon lose the condoms with Anthony. As Sue put it "I can feel so much more when he is bare". As long as you pick a safe time of the month, you should be able to trust the pill to keep you from getting pregnant. Sue squeals when she can feel Don filling her pussy, I expect you'd have the same reaction as it is quite a different sensation. She especially likes how she feels later on.

Do you think this will become a regular thing? My wife sees her lover 3x a month, virtually every Friday night. She likes the regularity and enjoys looking forward to it.

Congratulations again, your lives will never be the same, if you're like us, you will wonder why you waited so long.

Nice Job

Jenny:

Thank you for the update.

I just got called to the lobby for a delivery.Hubby just sent flowers to my job. How sweet.

Enjoy, this can only get better and better.

Congratulations Jenny! Tell hubby to get his tongue busy and pleasure you in that way! You deserve all the pleasure he can give you.

how i would have loved to be a "fly on the wall"! So i guess this opens up a whole new world for the two of you. Please remember to keep the focus on each other. Anthony is one lucky s.o.b. Congrats and i look forward to any adventures you and hubby decide to share with us.
My best,
Rightwinge

Hey, just wanted to say hi. I hope you two had a good Thanksgiving. We haven't heard from you in a while. I hope this note finds you in good health and spirits. My best to hubby.

What a Beautiful Thread

Thank you for sharing your beautiful experience with us.
For us it was like living our first time again.
We just wanted to add a few important things:
1) What you are doing is completely right.
In our case, we did exactly the same thing 30 years ago, and it has made me love Alicia so much that after 30 years, I feel exactly the same incredible love for her.
Cuckolding is such a beautiful thing that, when I look at her I see that same beautiful 19 year old girl.
2) In our experience it is best when the husband always participates.
We have tried it the other way. In other words givintg Alicia privacy.
This has it's special allure and naughtiness, but in the long run is not the best.
In other words husband should always have his first place for you.
3) The best way is taking it slowly. In other words there will be periods when just using these beautiful moments as memories to turn you on is ok.

Wow, Wow.
What you have done is beautiful.
Just reading it has given me a beautiful and sour sweet feeling in my heart.
It has made my love for my beautiful Alicia be rekindled.
I love her so much.
She is just like you are. Perfect and beautiful in every way.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

hey you two! How goes it? I hope all is well. I just wanted to send out a quick note to let you know we were thinking of you. Peace.

On our first "date", the guy was 25, military, in shape and was so nervous, he couldn't get it up. She would suck it till it got hard then he would go limp before he could get it in.
It was a big let down for her.

could you please send your feet photos as i am very curious??

Users who are viewing this thread