• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Going soft

• Thread starterdeniedmike
  • Start date
I remember reading a medical report saying that the majority of ED ie erectile dysfunction was due to anxiety. I think we are so anxious to please our women that we go limp.

Reactions: slavecplTX
In the case of cumming too soon, I think its a case of lacking control.

i ALWAYS CUM TOO SOON AFTER BEING DENIED FOR A WHILE. sOME WOMEN FIND IT AMUSING!

Not just amusing, it gives them some kind of power as well.

Like, can a man fake orgasm?

anyone into talking about going soft IM me on yahoo messenger as well mike000028

Originally Posted by carina_halerose
i have no problems getting hard, staying hard or lasting a long time i just have a small cock

===========

stop bragging
-------------------------------

what good does it do me to get hard stay hard and have control if i am not allowed to fuck my wife because my cock is to small for her to get off on. all i get is tease and denail.

carina_halerose said:
Originally Posted by carina_halerose
i have no problems getting hard, staying hard or lasting a long time i just have a small cock

===========

stop bragging
-------------------------------

what good does it do me to get hard stay hard and have control if i am not allowed to fuck my wife because my cock is to small for her to get off on. all i get is tease and denail.

-================

it's nice to have so you can jerk off
to visions of your wife having sex with a
real man with a significant male organ :cool:

duke9555 said:
-================

it's nice to have so you can jerk off
to visions of your wife having sex with a
real man with a significant male organ :cool:

i can not jerk off i am kept in chastity. also she has trained me to only cum when she tells me to. i need to hear her tell me i can cum and then i need to ask her agian if i can cum or i can not cum. my mind after 3yrs of this type of training will not let me cum

Reactions: Custer Laststand
The whole cuckold thing is almost a self fulfilling prophecy.

The more I fantasise about it during sex, the more quickly I come thus making my wife more likely to want to find virile long stayers to keep her satisfied.

Also, it's almost as though my cock shrinks the more I think about being cucked. Not when hard but when soft it gets much smaller than usual when my wife has been giving signs that she's got fucked again.

deniedmike said:
anyone into talking about going soft IM me on yahoo messenger as well mike000028

================

talking about impotence gets me hard :cool:

rural said:
In the case of cumming too soon, I think its a case of lacking control.

=============

tautology :mad:

After cumming, do you guys get soft and never get another erection? Or cum and get hard again later on?

Well, in my case, after I cum, I usually can't get hard again for about 30 minutes I guess. This assumes that I am in a situation where I am wanted to get hard again.......

it varies from situation to situation ...........
but a real man is supposed to be able to
achieve and maintain a firm erection at all
the right times ....cucks are semi-impotent

I have that problem on occasion. But more a problem of prematurely ejaculating. My ex fiance was frustrated when I would cum within a miute of 2 of entering her pussy and then my penis would go soft. Because of the close preoximity of our bedroom to her sons room it was embarrassing when her son told me he knew his mom wasn't getting what she needed with me.
This soon got back to her exhusband and he took the opportunity to cuck me. Both the son and his dad made it an issue with me..She told me she missed what her ex pleased her with in bed and had her easily orgasming both from vaginal and anal intercourse. Was a difficult situation to compete with his cock...

jeffer49 said:
I have that problem on occasion. But more a problem of prematurely ejaculating. My ex fiance was frustrated when I would cum within a miute of 2 of entering her pussy and then my penis would go soft. Because of the close preoximity of our bedroom to her sons room it was embarrassing when her son told me he knew his mom wasn't getting what she needed with me.
This soon got back to her exhusband and he took the opportunity to cuck me. Both the son and his dad made it an issue with me..She told me she missed what her ex pleased her with in bed and had her easily orgasming both from vaginal and anal intercourse. Was a difficult situation to compete with his cock...

Having no privacy is a spoiler.

jeffer49 said:

=========

therein lies the makings of a good
novella for literotica

Come again

duke9555 said:
=============

tautology :mad:

Or is that maybe too repetitive?

my girl told me today im the guy thats needed to cum the fastest..out of all of her ex's
pretty hot

also she sooo into talking shit about my not staying hard hard and fucking her like she needs. im realllll close here to getting cucked hard haha