Her enjoying taking more control

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Goodness STB, it is going to be a long 2 days! Sue has got your number man! I have a feeling she is about to take it to the next level. After she has Don in your bed, I think she and he are going to press you hard for other things...Wow your lady is phenomenal! And thank you again for sharing!

Thanks

Mr Soon, thank you for indulging the various comments and thoughts from the folks that are following your adventures. If I may, I believe the "Bed" issue has become a sort of a metaphor for the adventure Sue is taking you on. No doubt she has "prepped" Don a couple of different scenarios when he is at your house. In the bed, not in the bed, they are going to key off of you. They seem to enjoy sorting out what they can and can't get by with. You know your lady and no doubt will do what you think best on Fri eve. I just worry that allowing it in your bed may create some negative issues between you all long after Don is down the road. Not worth the potential price. Thank you.

Just do it STB! Step through the door and let it happen...you know you want it...let go of the fear. Fuck it...get a new bed later!

Far2 - you may have hit the nail on the head. Fuck it. And as you said, if it really bothers me, buy a new bed. Maybe. After last night I'm sold more on it. The thing that may be convincing me too is what Sue said - that they have already fucked in our bed and that the only real difference will be that he cums in her this time. I guess maybe it's not such a big deal and it's mostly in my head? I don't know, maybe it's my "other head" leading me right now. All I know is my cock feels like a piece of iron whenever I think about it so maybe I do want it.

HAHAHA! I would recommend a Tempurpedic mattress for comfort but that thing sucks for fucking! No return of inertia (i.e. no bounce)! :) If you let it happen, it will be more acceptable the next time and the next time. Just like everything else, the more she bangs the more normal it becomes but the first couple of times you were crazed. Same thing here...let it happen and you will love it! Hell, after Don fucks her for the 3rd time on Friday while you sit and watch...it won't even be a thing. Talk about having a hard dick; waiting your turn, who knows how many times they will fuck since it is practically a new experience for them both! What do you plan on doing while they take a break for a couple of minutes between sessions? Man, I wish I was you, you lucky bastard!

I think you are already locked into the cuckold thought vortex STB. If you are hovering now, by Friday it will be a certain 'yes'. If you jerk off tonight, try to make your decision after that, its the only clear chance you will get probably. If it was nothing, it wouldn't be bugging you, so it isn't nothing. You can't go back after either. Only question is, does it really matter to you ? Unlike everyone else, I can't answer that for you. Either way, I hope the experience tomorrow is everything that you both hope it will be. Have fun ...

Letting go

Hey STB

You wanted Sue to be in control. You titled this thread Her enjoying taking more control. You enjoy her taking more control, so.... Maybe it's time for you to let her really take control. She has told you she wants fuck Don in your bed. The only way for her to be in control is to give her what she wants. You will be scared, and maybe feel out of control, but you also know that it'll be really intense and exciting. And you know you trust her. You know she loves you. So I encourage you to really give her the reins, and say "yes dear" to what she wants, And to title your next thread "Letting Go"

Madding

ps: Your threads have mind blowing. You and Sue are having mind blowing experiences. You are a gifted write. I check this site daily only to read what's going on with you. Thank you so much!

md

Somi encourage you to give what she wants' and entitle your next thread, Letting Go.

madding

ps: Your series if posts have been mind blowing. You and Sue's adventures have been mind blowing

Stb, yours is not the only iron cock over this issue. Every poster on this thread must be hard waiting anxiously.

The glorious day is upon you! Gotta be a bitch keepin your hard-on hidden all day! I would have had to take the day off an gone fishing or something so I could stand in cold water, LOL! Well, I for one can't wait to hear how the day goes and then what the call will b tonight. I have a funny feeling they are going to give you more than u bargained for beyond just the bed thing. Since their initial talk about you, I wonder if more was discussed? Good luck STB!

Hey Guy's!!! Don't push STB for a quick synopsis. Let him enjoy tonight and the next 2-3 hot days with Sue. He will deserve it!!
After that his discription will be so HOTTT! we'll all be 'pounding meat' just thinking about it!
Have a great time, STB. Tonight and tomorrow and Sarurday And And And and WOW!!!
Harry

Drat! I have to go away for a few days and won't be able to access this site for a week. What a nuisance.

Surprises for STB

Well it’s 10pm. MST where I am. So It’s 12: midnight in NY. Whatever has happened to STB has happened!!! OR HAS IT???
We know Sue wanted to fuck Don in the marriage bed. We know STB was conflicted on the issue. We know Sue told him he could ‘have her’ “as soon as Don was finished” That was the deal. However, she warned that that may be after 2-3 times with don.
What if, after 2 times with Don, she took STB into another room (den or (?) for his turn, then invited Don to stay all night ???.... OR .... What if, After Don ‘has her’ 2 times, She invites him to stay all night and STB don’t get his turn until Morning after Don has his third [or] fourth?
D E V I O U S T H O U G H T S My mind has, but we know STB is in for a big surprise. If not that, something else he hasn’t even thought of ???
Harry

Devious thoughts Harry, but I would not be surprised if they did put Stb through the ringer before he has any release.

I was thinking the same thing about staying overnight. But in my head it was that Don and Sue would go for 2 rounds while STB watched up close and in their bed. She would then lovingly look up at stb, he would think she is going to say "it's your turn now". Instead she says Don is going to spend the night and we want some alone time so why don't you go sleep in another room! Oh fuck! Now that would be crazy as he heard them fuck away knowing he would have to wait until their morning session was over...

Hey unlike Harry, I'll take a quick synopsis and then a more indepth write up...fresh in the mind the more vivid the detail!

I can't wait to see the title of STB's new topic. I am assuming this will be cause for a new thread?

This has been the most titilating time I've spent waiting to read what happened to STB. Like I can't concentrate on anything I try to do, just wondering what he is going through. And how he is feeling now!! I have had a Horny urge all day, and I know it's all about STB & Sue and what happened last night.
But I will wait 'not so patiently' for STB's report, wheather tomorrow, or Monday.
I'll try to be good!!!
Cheers, Harry

While we're waiting for STB's update, does anyone thing Sue and Don didn't make use of the marital bed?

I think the real question is how many times they used the marital bed before STB got his!

"Aunt Pam"

Mr Soon, did you have to use the "No More" safe word you all established sometime back? Thank You