• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Her enjoying taking more control

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Thank You

Harry, thank you for your thoughts. I don't and I believe neither Mr Soon or Sue view Don as anything other than a prop in this adventure. He has never taken one of the kids to the ER. Nor has he ever done home work or other family functions with them. I believe Don is very replacable in the event he dosn't respect the situation after the 30 day period,if in fact, they want to make changes in what has been occurring. As always, communication is the key really between all the parties, including Don, in the event Mr Soon AND Sue are willing to give it a try. I expect it wold take Sue a couple of weeks of concern for Soon before she realized he truely had taken his foot off the brake. She is looking towards the "golden years" with this man. She may push and really have some fun but I just dont believe she is going to blow up a 30 yr marraige to truely test Soon's compulsions.

As I stated, they have come a long way. I believe dialing her back at times, like the bar flirting or the bed issue, just causes her confusion. She is not feeling like she is "Taking Control" She may actually want that. From what I have read she is ready to throw the heat to this adventure. Sorry, I am a Southerner, I dont believe she will hurt Soon in any manner that she dosn't believe he wants. She can read her man. She may bend him but she won't break him. She can still have her fun and decide just how much freedom in this adventure she can actually explore. Thank you.

It is true that Don has never interacted with STB and Sue's kids and rightfully he hasn't. That would send a great message to the kids getting Mom's boyfriend involved in family matters. Dad, Don was supposed to be helping me with Civics, why is he in the shower with Mom? Come on! STB and Sue's discretion around the family is no more an indicator of Don's importance, or lack thereof, than it would be for anyone she wanted to play with.

From PM's with STB and his updates I don't see Don as a threat to the marriage as long as things are kept in check. But make no mistake, Don is far more than a "prop" in this adventure. Sue has told STB she has feelings for Don. Sue has said her and Don exchange "I love you's" and have for quite sometime. When Don feels down, Sue is down. Sue has invited Don's opinion through conversations seeking ideas to help STB realize his desire of "feeling" their relationship more. In this adventure, Don is a full share partner. Sue felt Don needed to make love Friday night rather than fuck. Sue cares for him and was addressing what his needs were. The making love possibly satisfied Sue's desires as well since she told STB to not wait for her she had cum plenty of times tonight. Though to be honest, I think that was probably said more to tease STB and address his needs too.

The pace that STB and Sue have going seems to be working for them. STB has grown and many of his fantasies have been realized. Sue has grown as a sexual being while also experiencing the excitement and emotions of falling for two men. Sue has been able, so far, to not let the newness, excitement, and great new sex get out of control. While Sue might not want to ever give this up, she hasn't let it become addictive to the point of allowing it to consume her entire life. If the way they are going right now is working, why change it?

JONCONDON:
I'm sorry, My assertion is that Sue would be completely trustworthy, but whatever new freedom she gave to Don, to "give him more feeling of them" would be hard to retract. And As I projected could ruin the whole intent and purpose that STB started on this path. It is apparent that it is Don, not Sue, that want's to "run with this" She has already shown that she can and will hold him back for the good of her family and her relationship with Soon. She has shown that she is very capable of keeping STB "on the edge" herself.

Cheers, Harry

Interesting

Great thoughts from all. None of us can get into the dear Sue's mind. Perhaps not even Mr Soon completly. I must disagree as to the level of Don's true importance in Sue's life. Perhaps prop was too unkind. He may, as she comes to him with Soon's desires, assume he has greater importance than he actually has. Mr Soon and Sue have paid lotsa dues to make it thirty years. Not many do. I believe she is the type of lady that just, as part of her being, can't help but develope feelings for her playmates. That is why I feel communication with all, if the 30 day no limit is tried, is vital.

I do worry about the alone time that Sue and Don share. That is where stuff like his sister in law and so forth comes up. I believe Sue is touched by the fact that Don is so upset and she probably does want to comfort him when she is there. She strikes me as that kind of lady from all Soon has written. Thank you.

Lots of speculation...opinions and buttholes right :) ! I can't wait until stb chimes in! If he can get a word in with all of the thoughts flying around. If he answers everything, it will be a page long :) LOL

??

Perhaps prop was too unkind. What??? please explain.

Harry

From all we have read here from the letter & Condoms in the suitcase to the present day, Sue has proven herself to be in control of herself and to be for STB all the way.
The last few 'posts' by STB have explained a lot. Sue has certainly proven that she can take care of the emotional and sexual needs and wants of both men in her life right now.
Don has very little if any understanding of being a cuckold, because he can never picture himself in that role. I think it would be a mistake to tell her to "leave the door open to his desires " even for just 30 days. To do so would give Don even more information of what STB wants to experience. I just think that information would be best handled buy STB & Sue.
This is their adventure, Don is certainly one of the cast, but should not get the role of the DOM!!.

Cheers, Harold

Oh I get it now!! Don is a PROP? No he is a vital part of this scene, just as Brad was. He is definately a player (in all that that means) STB needs a man in that role that has the balls to take what Sue and STB give him. But he is certainly not the director and should never be given that position.
Cheers, Harry

I'd be shocked if STB and Sue agree to anything remotely like the '30 day free pass' that's been suggested. It would be out of character with the careful and cautious manner with which they've handled their journey so far.

This is quite atrocious. We are behaving as though we are directors of a play or movie and Stb, Sue and Don are actors who are performing for us. This amazing couple are real people who just happen to share moments of their sexual life with us. Shame on us.

I agree, Shidave. I would like to apologize for any overanalyzing behavior on my part.

Amen shidave! I love hearing what is going on, what he and sue are thinking and going through...it's completely fasinating and I look forward to their adventures no matter where it takes them! Do your thing stb!

Shidave said:
This is quite atrocious. We are behaving as though we are directors of a play or movie and Stb, Sue and Don are actors who are performing for us. This amazing couple are real people who just happen to share moments of their sexual life with us. Shame on us.

It's more like too often we play clapping seals to whatever people get up to.

*tips cap to Shidave*

Shidave, do you mean yourself, everyone or just the usual suspects. On almost every post there are people (usually the same) who post the usual shit (can we see pictures, how about using a chastity tube, no barebacking your wife, etc..). They have clearly no connection with the poster, little or no experience of the lifestyle, and merely want to live out their own fantasies through other people without any thought to real life consequences (time to involve the children !!, Jeez).

The way I see it, if you take the lid off the honey jar, you will attract flies. Best ignore them. I'm sure STB does, although they do provide local colour (yes I know, I'm english) to the thread.

Normally,the posts add colour (I am not English) and I am sure Stb encourages and enjoys that we take an interest otherwise he would not post here. However, the last batch of posts with everybody arguing that Stb and Sue should behave as the audience would wish, sounded when read like the audience in a medieval play.

Instead of In-fighting how about we let STB just go back to sharing his thoughts in HIS diary of sorts and together we can see where Sue leads us :)

Advise

How we all like to advise! Guess it's just our nature. STB can take it -or-leave it. It is his choice.
It really is all in STB, and Sue's hands. We are all bystanders. We love reading his adventure and I like it that way. STB's last few posts have let us know that they are very much together in this experience. STB, If I have wrote anything that upsets you I am sorry, Just ignore it and have fun!!
Cheers, Harry

Well I hope that Sue is uninhibited while the kids are away this week. Wonder if she has been naked the whole time like when she is with don!

Recommendation

STB, I notice in your posts that You often have 'wine' with your sex.
Well I have a recommendation for you. A fine plum wine imported from Japan and made from fresh picked plums with no grape or other flavors blended in.
You can get it from Total wine and More. Don't let the price deceive you, it is the best Romancing wine I and my former Japanese girlfriend ever tasted.
Buy some early and try it with Sue. I can bet you will want more for Friday.
Cheers, and have Fun, Harry

Users who are viewing this thread