Her enjoying taking more control

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Oh!!! the Name --- I forgot the name --- It is Fu-Ki Plum The best and only romance wine I drink.
Harry

Hey Harry - gotta love the name of that wine... We've had plum wines at the different Japanese steak-houses in the past. It's good but it's a bit too sweet for our tastes. We're more into dry red wines...

Thankfully it's been a busy few days. Saturday did end with us in bed again and her teasing me as well as beginning to ask if I've decided on "the bedroom" or not? I told her that I wasn't going to say yes just yet but I also wasn't a firm "no". She later teased about how big the wet-spot will be when we're all done and then she added, whereever we wind up.

Sunday however, with the heat and humidity, it was pretty uneventful including sex. Yesterday however, when I came home from work Sue was in a very playful mood - the kids not around she'd already opened a bottle of wine and we had a later meal of just some pasta and stuff. After dinner she asked if we could "mess around tonight instead of tomorrow". I knew what she was asking and I was horny too thinking about later this week. After dinner we left the dishes to wait and took advantage of the empty house. We fucked in every room for a little while - me chasing her naked butt around the house and her teasing me every time about whether she should let Don have her here or there.

We wound up in the den on the couch where we could never be if the kids were home. As we got into it I started to tell her that I was looking forward to Friday and that I really did want her just after he was done. As we fucked she said "... are you going to be okay waiting till he's done?..." It took me a minute to realize what she was saying - that he will probably want her more than once. Just that thought turned me on even more and she knew it - she could feel it. She smiled and pulled me down into her and began to really moan. I could feel she was on the edge of a huge orgasm and it seemed only right that it was my turn to say something to her. I felt her pussy opening up and being so wet that I managed to say to her "...just think how wet it's going to be...". A moment later we both came at almost the same time with her thrashing her head back and forth and actually pushing up at me.

She stayed naked afterwards, and barely cleaned up at all, only occasionally blotting up whatever little bit would dribble out. She saw me looking at her and she just said "no touching from here on till Friday, okay?" and a second later she said "I'll stay naked for you but if you don't behave, I'll put panties on!". I told her I'd be good and she giggled and said "yes, you were, VERY good".

I have the barbeque lit and am waiting for her to get home as she's stopping off for steaks and some shrimp for appetizer. As she said, may as well make it feel like a vacation!! I'm still feeling quite satisfied from last nights bit of pleasure so for now, I'm in a good place thinking about the rest of the week to come.

To all of you who spent countless posts psycho-analyzing the situation - thanks, nice to know that you are all thinking of me and what is going on so even if I do or don't agree with what's there, it's all good to hear.

I believe Sue is looking to speak to Don tonight as I believe he was due back in sometime today. Perhaps he'll have good news, but somehow I doubt it. To those of you who described Sue as "caring" - that's a good description. She has a lot of empathy for people and she likes it when she can make someone feel better. But I don't think she's being manipulated, she's far from weak in that sense to not keep her head on and not be distracted by things that are transient.

To Jon - I saw your suggestion for a 30 day period - but she basically has whatever she wants if she just asks for it. Despite my wanting to experience more, I don't want to be the one to tell her to do it. For right now I'd like to look at the short-term which is this week. I have a feeling her attitude without the kids home is gong to keep me on edge.

We did talk a bit about some other things - including the nude beach but that will have to be after dinner later tonight. Perhaps it is time for a new thread?

STB:
"Hey Harry - gotta love the name of that wine... We've had plum wines at the different Japanese steak-houses in the past. It's good but it's a bit too sweet for our tastes. We're more into dry red wines..."

I still say you gotta try this wine. It warms you in all the right places and gives you a quick 'rush' (I'm sure sue would love it) and is not too sweet. At 'Total wine and more' they will let you taste it and bring it back if you don't like --- Can't beat that!!
Have fun Friday!!!
Cheers, Harry

Stb, the romp with Sue during the last days has done you good. You seem content and more confidant of what is transpiring and I feel that you will let them fuck in your bed.

Decide now in your own mind STB. By Friday, you'll be too into the coming events to think straight and you may regret it (either way). Just don't tell us. Either way, its a new chapter for all three of you. Seems a suitable point for a new thread. I wonder what you will call it.

.. and so to bed ?

And the build up begins! Are you gonna "have your fun" or struggle with sue edging you til Friday when don opens her up and creams her? Do you think don is going to stay an watch you finish with her? If so, do you think you'll eat that creampie in front of Don? Certainly, you are going to get a full experience this weekend. Just hope don is in a fun mood cum :) Friday.

Stb, methinks that by Saturday a.m. the "wet spot" will be a swamp! And as for the next three days, Sue is going to tease you to bursting until you give her whatever she wants.

STB: I have been reading back through the first time you shared your marital bed with Don. Back then you asked her, "what she wanted out of Don - where she saw things going and what she thought she wanted to happen." Have you asked her this recently? You might be interested in the new answer b/c I would bet my paycheck it is different then last year.

Far2 - I do recall that discussion a bit and you're right, it is probably something I should ask her about again.

In the meanwhile she is making it difficult for me. Last night she was sitting on our bed with her night-shirt on and again, no panties. She was sitting "indian-style" and from where I was, her pussy was not only plainly visible but also gaping open as she sat there. She saw me staring at one point and giggled at me (and the tent in my pants) and all she said was "remember, you can look all you want but you have to wait till Friday". Later she looked at me and just said ".... are you thinking about Friday?...". And then she asked me again if I've "decided yet".

To be honest about it - I watched a few "creampie" videos and have been replaying them in my head imagining how I'll feel with either answer - yes or no - to our bed. She seems to be leaving it up to me though....

I have also been thinking of how I am going to feel watching them this time knowing that I'll have my turn next. I don't feel weird around Don any more though. It seems like it's old-news between he and I that he's fucking Sue. As far as going down on her right afterwards - I think he views that as pretty questionable in his eyes. I know that if I sit and think about it, that even I cringe at the whole thing (from a guys perspective) but at the same time, at the moment it happens (happened) I wasn't really thinking so much as it being Don's cum in her pussy but rather that it's her pussy with his cum in it. When I think about it that way, it is much more erotic so that's how I mentally approach it.

More later I'm sure as tonight will be my last till Friday too and from how things are going, Sue will be right there to give me the "real thing" to get off on!

SoonToBe said:
To be honest about it - I watched a few "creampie" videos and have been replaying them in my head imagining how I'll feel with either answer - yes or no - to our bed. She seems to be leaving it up to me though....

Bear in mind, the natural answer to almost any dilemma in this forum is "Yes. Do it. Do it now!" I'll go against the grain and say that, if you're really having concerns, then you should say no. Boundaries are important.

on a lighter note... do you think Sue's pussy has changed since she is getting it reamed by Don's bigger unit? I know they go back to their original dimensions, kinda, but just curious if you've noticed a difference whether it is psychological or not.

Clean

Just found another interesting time from not so long ago. Man, STB, I can't imagine how it must feel for you to look back on all the stuff you wrote...Do you look back at all? Anyway, back in April, apparently I missed it (can't imagine that), that went like this:
"I'm horny - we can fuck if you want but I don't want you to cum in me" she said so calmly and plainly. "What do you think?" and as she said that she unsnapped the crotch to her teddy and showed me her bare pussy.

My cock was hard already so what else could I do but croak out an "okay, if that's okay with you!".

I climbed up on her and she slid down and pulled her knees back for me and said "Use some slippery stuff" as I watched her rub her button a bit. Damn she looked so good so I spread on some lubricant and we got started.

She again teased me that "you like how I feel all wet, don't you?" and all I could do was groan at that. She asked "What do you like better? Slippery stuff or Don's stuff in me?" and she immediately said sternly "BUT DON'T CUM IN ME!".

Damn - that was scary as it really got me going but I managed to hold off and damn was she wet and open letting me really plunge into her.

I guess she knew I was getting close and she just said "Pull it out and finish like you usually do tonight, I want to watch!".

I don't think I've ever felt my cock feel so huge as it felt as I pulled out of her. Her pussy just hung open as I knelt back on my knees and jerked myself off in a blur. Literally, a split second later I just exploded - and damn - it spurted all the way up to her chin and all over the front of her teddy!

Even in that moment of ecstasy - the cuck in me made sure not to spurt or drip into her now convulsing pussy (from, I guess, her watching me squirt). I squeezed the last drops from down low and let her watch me lick my fingers off. "There's more here" and she pointed to her chin, neck and the front of her teddy. I didn't even think twice and just leaned forward and started just above her pussy and licked her stomach clean and then worked my way up.

When I licked her neck and chin off - she opened her mouth and we fell into an intense french-kiss and she moaned loudly when she tasted the cum on my tongue and in my mouth. I so wanted to push into her at that moment but she pulled her legs together and just said quietly as we hugged "that's enough for tonight".

We hugged and kissed for a moment more until she pulled away from me and whispered "was that okay for you?" and all I could do was groan "uh huh!!" and she giggled and said "good".

Seems like such a good experience that you could continue if Sue wants to keep her pussy clean for Don more often. Has there been anymore talk between you two about keeping Don's pussy clean?

I am still "sitting on the fence" regarding our bed. I do know that Sue would like it and I also know that when I think about it from just a cuck perspective, that I think it'd be exciting and incredibly arousing. Even now I do think that she's already fucked him in our bed so the only real difference would be that this time he doesn't use a condom. And I have "thought" about this when it's just Sue and me and it is a turn-on. But then, a part of me still tugs at the thought that this is the bed where we conceived our children and that it does still have that purity to it... My honest opinion is that it's going to be something that I decide at the time on Friday and not before. I suspect the "heat of the moment" will push me to say okay, but I can't be sure.

Far2 - Don is only a little bigger than me (and maybe not at all when it's been a few days for me and I'm wicked horny) - so no, Sue doesn't feel any different physically. Mentally though, no secret that I do totally get off on knowing that he cums in her regularly.

I do remember that post from April was it? I believe that was something Sue did for me on a Wednesday - letting me fuck her instead of masturbating. Yes, that's very intensely arousing and it's okay as something to do on occasion, but there is no doubt that I still very much want and need to cum in her. Masturbating - even if it's to finish off after fucking her - just doesn't get me off the same way. As I've said several times, I can see me agreeing to give her time to be exclusively with Don. I've even run through all sorts of different scenarios, some as posted here and others in my own head where I wait verying periods of time while she is with Don. But in all of them there is always a point where I get to unload in her and that is not likely to change, the only part for negotiation would be just how long I have to wait.

Anyway - the day is almost over and as you can expect, I am eager to head home.

Just a thought!

OK then, Maybe it's 'bargain time' Sometime between now and Fri. Agree with Sue to let Don 'have her' in your bed, as long as you get to do the same when he is done (even if it has to be after his second time) AND- She will always be your's on Sat, Sun, Mon. & Tue.
The implication that sneaks out of Don 'letting' you have her after him, but for her to be 'clean' for him seems to mean 'clean from Sat. Morning till Fri. night' After he is done. I would definitely say No! to that option.
Cheers, Harry

I can see where you are heading re your marital bed and I dont think that your decision is going to be "thought"! By Friday night you will be so into cuck mode that when time for bed that is where they will fuck.
It has never been mentioned but has Don ever invited Sue to go away with him?

Shidave - no - there's never been any mention of Sue going away with Don. That's just not feasible or possible unless somehow Sue was traveling again because of work, etc., and with the economy the way it is, she's happy she has a job much less training and traveling!!!!!

Harry - I wasn't sure if you were referring to me having Sue in Don's place. I seriously doubt that will happen as it was obvious to me when I was there that he really didn't want that and Sue has said that she is happy that we've found the place we are where she has both of us happy that she won't push him on this (nor do I think she'd get anywhere anyway).

She's on the phone now but I'm all horned up - reading the posts here and having my mind filled with all sorts of stuff - I'm horny. I'm not sure if she's going to offer me something other than the internet to get aroused over tonight. She pranced around naked this morning and teased me about my "having fun myself tonight" so I don't know that she'll offer me any personal attention tonight!

TTFN

Sue certainly knows which buttons to push to set you off. What a woman! Enjoy Stb.

STB:
Sorry, Talking backwards, I guess! A while back it was mentioned to you by Sue that Don wanted you to only 'have her' after he did on Fri. and that she should then be 'clean' for him next Fri. The implication was that you could only 'have her' on Fri. after him not the rest of the week. She told you that she told Don she "wasn't ready for that yet" (or something meaning the same)
I was suggesting that along with 'giving up the marriage bed' You got the assurance that 'clean' meant only after Tuesday.
Hope that explains it better.
Cheers, Harry

Harry, Don like most bulls would have Sue permanently clean for him. great that Sue will only deny her husband 3 days a week. That may change when she feels that it tweeks Stb's cuck strings.

Well, just when I thought it would be just "me and Rosie" last night, Sue peeked her head into the office where our computer is and opened her robe to show me she was naked underneath and she then said "I'll be in the bedroom if you'd rather look at me instead of the computer".

By the time I got into the bedroom she was sitting on the bed, leaning back against the headboard with her legs apart and knees bent and her pussy on display. She saw me and let me watch her slide her finger down between her legs and spread open her pussy. She said to me "I don't want to cum tonight but I know you want to".

A moment later I was on my knees letting her watch and giggle at how swollen my cock appeared.

She teased me a lot more last night. The whole time she kept saying stuff about don't I "want to see her just after Don is done" and she added later on that "you can have me right after he's done" and then added "of course, he may want me twice so you'll have to wait".

She picked up the pace though when she started to say more about using our bed. At one point she said "wouldn't you like to see me lying right here with Don's cum in me?" and a moment later she spread her legs apart and slid one finger into her open pussy and said "he's going to cum right in here" and I just watched her finger slip inside her silky pussy.

I guess she knew I was going to spurt soon when she said "when you're ready you can cum on my boobs but NOT on my pussy". She said that pretty seriously so I took it to heart and as I felt myself reaching the edge I got up on my knees and leaned forward so my cock was above her stomach and she said "that's good - cum on my boobs" and that was it - I let the first few spurts fly up to her neck and then milked the rest including the last few drops right down the middle of her cleavage.

True to her word she didn't masturbate herself. As I slipped back onto my knees and sat back on my ankles she looked at me and it took me a minute to realize she was rolling her eyes - looking at me and then down at her boobs and then back at me - took me a minute to realize she wanted me to clean her up. I thought about getting a washcloth from the bathroom but instead, I leaned forward and kissed her and then used my tongue to clean her off. When I finished as much as I could I kissed her again and it was very erotic to have our tongues touching both of us tasting my cum.

As I went to lie next to her she just said "you know, it really is up to you if we do or don't use our bed" and then added "but you know I would like to". I told her simply that I wasn't decided yet but then I looked at he and said "I know you really want to" and I just left it at that.

This morning as she dried herself after her shower and walked around the house naked she complimented me on how well "behaved" I've been in leaving her alone so I can "enjoy the view" as she did a little spin on her way back upstairs....

And now, just thinking about all of this has me hard again.